Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444599 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spy360:

HD, can accept biss, autoroll and of low price.. grin

I want to use it for simple FTA like 28e or 16e. But also want to give room for future tweaking.
I recommend Tiger 245 Ultra Because It Autorall Biss, Powervu And Affordable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
abohwun:
I recommend Tiger 245 Ultra Because It Autorall Biss And Powervu.
Do you know any decoder that autoroll Nigravision 2?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TheWatchDog(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good evening brothers. Please can anyone explain to me some of the itches in Nigcomsat.
I just connected Nigcomsat and am experiencing "brakes and freezing" in some of the Channels, is that normal or the problem is from my 60cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheWatchDog:
Good evening brothers. Please can anyone explain to me some of the itches in Nigcomsat.
I just connected Nigcomsat and am experiencing "brakes and freezing" in some of the Channels, is that normal or the problem is from my 60cm dish?
Use 90cm dish if you want to enjoy the sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
FairValue:
Do you know any decoder that autoroll Nigravision 2?
NO
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
abohwun:
NO
Okay, between Tiger 245 Ultra and T3000 , which one is the best ?If you know their prices too, kindly tell me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kinggenesis(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please I need help...... I tracked startimes with 10804 H 30000, some channels were not coming up. I also tried 12522 H 30000, other channels came up but some
(NTA, AIT, CHANNELS etc) were not having signal.

I have to go back to the dish tomorrow morning.

Abbeg, weitin I no dey do right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TheWatchDog(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Profchicky:
Use 90cm dish if you want to enjoy the sat
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheWatchDog:

If you must use 60cm for nigcomsat, make sure its original Dish (Strong or Startimes dish) and a good lnb. I have installed more than 5 with 60 cm and no hitches

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
kinggenesis:
Please I need help...... I tracked startimes with 10804 H 30000, some channels were not coming up. I also tried 12522 H 30000, other channels came up but some
(NTA, AIT, CHANNELS etc) were not having signal.

I have to go back to the dish tomorrow morning.

Abbeg, weitin I no dey do right?
I always use 11938v for startimes

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by NuraTeejay(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
FairValue:

Okay, between Tiger 245 Ultra and T3000 , which one is the best ?If you know their prices too, kindly tell me.
you can't compare T3000 with T245+ Ultra. T245+ ultra is just like a toy compared to T3000. T245+ cost less than 7k here in Kaduna, while T3000 is 30k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
NuraTeejay:
you can't compare T3000 with T245+ Ultra. T245+ ultra is just like a toy compared to T3000. T245+ cost less than 7k here in Kaduna, while T3000 is 30k
Thank you for the clarifications.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
NuraTeejay:

hello gurus in the house please kindly help me I have issue on my srt 4669. I tracked tstv with it but I observed that channels is not showing but I can hear voice or audio. someone advice me to change the settings on the decoder to PAL or NSTC but I don't know how to go about it.
please can someone direct me on how to go about it. Thanks

secondly, I want to get sat finder here in ilorin. I went to Taiwo to price it, I saw two types. first one is freesat for 26k and the other one named CCTV camera with satfinder capability HD for 28k.
the question is that which one one of them is the best because I don't want to Buy what will be giving me issues in the nearest future.pls my bosses advice me.
waiting for your prompt response. thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by NuraTeejay(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
olatayoalabis:

hello gurus in the house please kindly help me I have issue on my srt 4669. I tracked tstv with it but I observed that channels is not showing but I can hear voice or audio. someone advice me to change the settings on the decoder to PAL or NSTC but I don't know how to go about it.

secondly, I want to get sat finder here in ilorin. I went to Taiwo to price it, I saw two types. first one is freesat for 26k and the other one named CCTV camera with satfinder capability HD for 28k.
the question is that which one one of them is the best because I don't want to Buy what will be giving me issues in the nearest future.pls my bosses advice me.
srt 4669 is not a HD receiver, therefore you can't watch HD channels with it. Most of TSTV channels are HD. Get your self a HD receiver and enjoy while it last. For the second part of your question, I don't know about CCTV camera that came with sat finder. But I know freesat sat finder is good. Someone should recommend one for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
NuraTeejay:
srt 4669 is not a HD receiver, therefore you can't watch HD channels with it. Most of TSTV channels are HD. Get your self a HD receiver and enjoy while it last. For the second part of your question, I don't know about CCTV camera that came with sat finder. But I know freesat sat finder is good. Someone should recommend one for you.

Thanks for boss for your quick response.
my mind also go for freesat satfinder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
olatayoalabis:

Thanks for boss for your quick response.
my mind also go for freesat satfinder

To me, it is best for you to go for the FreeSat satfinder that combines all the qualities of satfinder, decoder and Tv monitor all combined.
Freesat V8 Satfinder is an example

All you need to do outside is done as you track outside without any assistance nor with the use of decoder nor Tv set. You can even blindscan and watch channels on the device.
It is charged like an handset

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:13am On Apr 30, 2018
abohwun:
Thanks. Any idea on the price?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Chinedu7:
Buy Freesat V8 or V7 combo.
Thanks brother. Any idea on the price
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Saw something on Android TV box. How does it work?

Chinedu7, Abohwun
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 5:09am On Apr 30, 2018
omaolowo:

To me, it is best for you to go for the FreeSat satfinder that combines all the qualities of satfinder, decoder and Tv monitor all combined.

All you need to do outside is done as you track outside without any assistance nor with the use of decoder nor Tv set. You can even blindscan and watch channels on the device.

Thanks for your prompt response. I really appreciate. that's why it's good to make enquiries about something before buying it.
the freesat that I saw that day was with brown carton and am not sure there is v8 written on it unlike the picture you posted as am example. I must go back there and do my necessary enquiries.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 5:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Spy360:
Thanks brother. Any idea on the price
thanks Boss.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2018
FairValue:

T245 ULTRA 7K, T3000 30K.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2018
olatayoalabis:

That of CCTV camera has dual usage(cctv camera and satellite installations) while freesat is for satellite installations only.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2018
abohwun:
T245 ULTRA 7K, T3000 30K.
Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2018
abohwun:

Good day @abohwun.Pls do have idea if Eutelsat 9e is trackable here in the Northern part of Nigeria?If yes,dish size pls and easiet tp with high signal to track.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Monlo:

Good day @abohwun.Pls do have idea if Eutelsat 9e is trackable here in the Northern part of Nigeria?If yes,dish size pls and easiet tp with high signal to track.
Thanks
In zaria to be precise I tried 1M without success but someone in Zaria got it with 1.8M 11766V 27500, 10804V 27500.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
abohwun:
In zaria to be precise I tried 1M without success but someone in Zaria got it with 1.8M 11766V 27500, 10804V 27500.
Yes also trackable with 1.8m including M6 channels in kebbi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2018
omaolowo:

Just wanted to know if the freesat V8 Finder BT01 is OK, l intend buying it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
abohwun:

Thanks,one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
ManirBK:
Yes also trackable with 1.8m including M6 channels in kebbi

Thanks,one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Spy360:
Saw something on Android TV box. How does it work?

Chinedu7, Abohwun
Works like your android phone but it has video output via HDMI/AV. And other functions like using mouse to navigate things. Also uses the same android operating systems and apps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.