Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439079 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
chemicool:

Does your 4955 work with your modem?
I use EDUP Wi-Fi adapter (sold on Jumia online market )
You can easily pair the Wi-Fi adapter with a good mobile phone with strong network and enjoy online keys update, Apollo and also YouTube
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chemicool: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
yawwilson:

I use EDUP Wi-Fi adapter (sold on Jumia online market )
You can easily pair the Wi-Fi adapter with a good mobile phone with strong network and enjoy online keys update, Apollo and also YouTube

Okt! Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jamali: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls is there possibility of tracking irib vazesh on badr 26e, they will show the carabao cup
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jamali:
Pls is there possibility of tracking irib vazesh on badr 26e, they will show the carabao cup
u are good to go with 5m dish NTA type.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyoyagami: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello at all please kindly rescan your decoders on astra 28 degrees for some new channells,they are on test transmission for now and I think they may become pay tv with time regarding their channell line up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Temilove15: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
kyoyagami:
Hello at all please kindly rescan your decoders on astra 28 degrees for some new channells.
you mean ghana?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Temilove15: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
please house,how we they take watch efl ooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyoyagami: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Temilove15:
you mean ghana?
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Temilove15: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
kyoyagami:
Yes
thanks brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Someone should please help me with this problem..
My signal strength works fine but towards 8:30 pm in the night, it will start to flunctuate or freezes ...
This occur in two of my dish ; mytv and tstv signals...
I changed the decorder, the problem still remain the same.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tiftif: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
sunene 1 my mail is: zaksanni3@gmail.com please send it to me. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
House it seems our 9 boys has just decided not to play ball again o.it happens just now.is it general or it's from my own end
cos we need to enter stadium tonight o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
sunene1:
House it seems our 9 boys has just decided not to play ball again o.it happens just now.is it general or it's from my own end
Everywhere
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
drandonzero:
Everywhere
Thanks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
No show @ west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
sunene1:
this is serious.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Temilove15: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
timibare:
this is serious.....
this one na war oooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
We enjoy while it lasts, lets explore other opportunities
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's gonna come back......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Musty18: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
timibare:
It's gonna come back......
I pray so
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mournful house today!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
;Dcarabao cup match for today is fading away from our sight gradually. Let me quickly explore my 5m dish to bring down our old friend IRIB VARZESH
;Dcarabao cup match for today is fading away from our sight gradually. Let me quickly explore my 5m dish to bring down our old friend IRIB VARZESH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
sunene1:
how many % you get on irib
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good day everyone!, It's better to pretend nothing has happened.
Maybe a little survey to identify the level of leakage.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
yawwilson:
Good day everyone!, It's better to pretend nothing has happened.
Maybe a little survey to identify the level of leakage.
yea,ure right bro,we only need to keep our fingers across and be on the move for the next better birds
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
cry cry cry pls oo 9boys hav to come back oo I just installed it for my client yesterday he has nt watch any March oo hmm it well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dagok(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
rand New Android TV Box For Sale

It Can be Delivered Anywhere You Are In Nigeria

PRICE 20k

Slightly Negotiable

Location Ogbomoso

Call or WhatsApp

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
cabes007:
cry cry cry pls oo 9boys hav to come back oo I just installed it for my client yesterday he has nt watch any March oo hmm it well
instead of shouting...we must try n scan other potential satellite they will move too...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls the gurus in the house, I was trying to connect 2 DSTV explora for xtraview using smart lnbf, when I connect the two decoders on smart lnbf, channels skip a lot, but when I connect Zappa decoder it worked perfectly, so now what is the problem with this setup, for the heartbeat cable, =secondary decoder RF OUT, then primary decoder RF IN
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
will remain free according to this link.
https://www.ses.com/press-release/nigerias-latest-fta-local-channel-bouquet-ses-unveiled
kyoyagami:
Hello at all please kindly rescan your decoders on astra 28 degrees for some new channells,they are on test transmission for now and I think they may become pay tv with time regarding their channell line up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dagok(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Brand New Android TV Box For Sale

It Can be Delivered Anywhere You Are In Nigeria

PRICE 20k

Slightly Negotiable

Location Ogbomoso

Call or WhatsApp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
mosescollon:
will remain free according to this link.
https://www.ses.com/press-release/nigerias-latest-fta-local-channel-bouquet-ses-unveiled

what is their tp i want to know if are accessible here like Multi tv.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.