Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438988 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
For those with Dstvs,check my topic
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
timibare:
bring 10k lemme sell u my 4955b....
New 4955b Is Selling between 7k to 8k why yours come be 10k?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
abohwun:
New 4955b Is Selling between 7k to 8k why yours come be 10k?
so if dem call jeans for u 5k u nor dey price am, u go jes pay.....im feeling u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
kibukila:

what is their tp i want to know if are accessible here like Multi tv.

28.2' E Multi Tv Satellite
11095 V 30000

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
timibare:
so if dem call jeans for u 5k u nor dey price am, u go jes pay.....im feeling u
Bros I rest my case.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
kibukila:

what is their tp i want to know if are accessible here like Multi tv.
That should be astra 2G...multi TV on astra 2f...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Goodday house. I wanted to track irib varesh with my 7m dish others appeared e.g cnn sd,ksa sport 1&2,oman sport, channel i,capital tv e.t.c
but irib varesh refused to pop up.House,pls,what am i not doing right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
eerekake:
Goodday house. I wanted to track irib varesh with my 7m dish others appeared e.g cnn sd,ksa sport 1&2,oman sport, channel i,capital tv e.t.c
share pics of your 7m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
my 9 boys is off guys . . . is it general please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Usmandebrave(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ray07:
my 9 boys is off guys . . . is it general please?
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
My is off too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please house for those who know Strong Srt 4955 receiver. What's the colour of the pack of the receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
No Liverpool VS Chelsea carabao cup??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by great664(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please any update on 9 boys? I am really broken now.

Or alternative? Please sharr
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishaqstat: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
pls. kindly assist with signal six. ishaqstat@gmail or o8o three 9five 6 three 5 six 2. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
http://pakogist.com/i-owe-you-an-apology/
This guy Pokogist has been taught a lesson he would never forget till he dies and would relate the stories therefrom to his children.

I remember warning him on his openly discussing intellectual property theft, hacking and unofficial decoders without being discreet, but he's so ignorant that he called a bluff.

Not sure if it was DSTV or Canalsat Afrique that sent the silly guy to jail since October, 2017 and only released from prison in July, 2018.

He was told to openly apologise and desist from such illegalities.

Others too can learn that no business entity would watch you destroy or attempt to destroy their trade without fighting back. Not even big organizations involved in television rights

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Usmandebrave:
yes
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
davodyguy:
This guy Pokogist has been taught a lesson he would never forget till he dies and would relate the stories therefrom to his children.

I remember warning him on his openly discussing intellectual property theft, hacking and unofficial decoders without being discreet, but he's so ignorant that he called a bluff.

Not sure if it was DSTV or Canalsat Afrique that sent the silly guy to jail since October, 2017 and only released from prison in July, 2018.

Others too can learn that no business entity would watch you destroy or attempt to destroy their trade without fighting back. Not even big organizations involved in television rights
so what's the point of this write up biko
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
davodyguy:

Others too can learn that no business entity would watch you destroy or attempt to destroy their trade without fighting back. Not even big organizations involved in television rights.
Oga issues should be presented the way they are, this guy in question did not apologize to the big boys rather the apology is to his fans that were kept in the dark during his travail with the the big boys,This man is one honset Nigerian whose blog has plutoria of stuff that everyone can lean from, So let us not throw away bathing water with baby....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2018
omaolowo:

28.2' E Multi Tv Satellite
11095 V 30000

I am not getting this tp while multitv tp are at 89% i think the tp is on another sat maybe 26e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2018
pryncipal:
Oga issues should be presented the way they are, this guy in question did not apologize to the big boys rather the apology is to his fans that were kept in the dark during his travail with the the big boys,This man is one honset Nigerian whose blog has plutoria of stuff that everyone can lean from, So let us not throw away bathing water with baby....
I tried understanding your post and I had to review again to get what you're saying.

Let me educate you on few things and one of the reasons I posted the topic here is also to educate many people on this thread.

1. Ask yourself why Ṣeun Osewa added a lot of Caveat on Nairaland, especially on some sections? One is
Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession

Ṣeun knows the limit, which many kids and bloggers do not know, that's why they get involved in many mess.

2. A colleague in the office made a post about Qsat and how it works, especially on card sharing aspect of IKS on Facebook sometime in 2014. He was not specific about DSTV or Canalsat Afrique. Yet,, One the managers of DSTV flew in from South Africa to Lagos Nigeria and visited our office in March, 2014. If not for our influence and they realize that what we do in our firm is completely different, they could have arrested him. Luckily, he was not a hacker, neither did he teach how to hack or posted against DSTV. He was warned and the matter died. I remember sharing this information with some people on social media to warn people.

Another person that was raided is Arinze in Alaba International market. He's my friend and I told him to desist.

Lemmy Morgan (That's not is real name) had to invent the moniker to hide his identity completely

Back to Pakogist.
I need to correct your very erroneous post.
What Pakogist is doing is completely illegal. He's only lucky that he's not tried in a court of law. Let me tell you why he's not tried. Pakogist is not the source of these products and not the one decoding encrypted channels, but where he erred is that he was promoting illegalities openly and allowing his platform to be used.

Hope you get the gist. For the benefit of others that needs to learn, I'm giving a free Legal advise, next time people would pay heavily.

There's difference between you hacking and stealing intellectual property or copyrighted contents and you just promoting illegalities. However, a crime is a crime and I'll advise many of you to lay your hands on the Nigerian Criminal Code. There are so many offenses people commit that are punishable.

What he did was to post a disclaimer and subtle apology. I hope you read the part that if any illegal content is posted on his blog, he would immediately take it down and that he would never use his blog to promoting theft.

Finally,
If you've been around on Nairaland since 2006, you would have realized that there was a time the old folks here formed a group called G Group and all discussions pertaining to unofficial decoders were taken off Nigeria. There's a reason we did that. I had a very old Nairaland handle which I'm no longer using.

This is just to enlighten people that same way you lock your doors at home to prevent Intruders and when they come in, you call the police. Ṣeun has moderators on Nairaland to ban people when they go off limits.

Same way the likes of
DSTV
GOTV
Startimes
BT sports
Sky UK
Sky Germany
Etc would protect there properties and use the law to attack anyone who tries to steal their contents.

On a lighter note, many of you guys too can't even allow your girlfriends with your male friends without fighting, talkless of someone having canal knowledge of your girlfriend and boasting about it on the internet. Nothing more painful. Cos you'll appear weak, when you failed to act

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2018
kibukila:

I am not getting this tp while multitv tp are at 89% i think the tp is on another sat maybe 26e

Maybe. You are probably correct....
Since I tracked and have both 28.2' E and 26' E on the same LNB
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Pls how can I reset my ABG metro digital dual view decoder, I forgot the password
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Brian109:
No Liverpool VS Chelsea carabao cup??

Get youself an Android box and free yourself in the absence of .......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2018
great664:
Please any update on 9 boys? I am really broken now.

Or alternative? Please sharr

Get youself an Android box and free yourself in the absence of .......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2018
eerekake:

This one na Earth station oooo,like the one used by NTA,pls share pictures if you dont mind.....
FTA rules
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Musty18: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good afternoon house, please how can I track IRIB with 3m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
omaolowo:

28.2' E Multi Tv Satellite 11095 V 30000
Bro what an intresting channel plz what happen to rave tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gergemam: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
davodyguy:

I tried understanding your post and I had to review again to get what you're saying.

Let me educate you on few things and one of the reasons I posted the topic here is also to educate many people on this thread.

1. Ask yourself why Ṣeun Osewa added a lot of Caveat on Nairaland, especially on some sections? One is
Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession

Ṣeun knows the limit, which many kids and bloggers do not know, that's why they get involved in many mess.

2. A colleague in the office made a post about Qsat and how it works, especially on card sharing aspect of IKS on Facebook sometime in 2014. He was not specific about DSTV or Canalsat Afrique. Yet,, One the managers of DSTV flew in from South Africa to Lagos Nigeria and visited our office in March, 2014. If not for our influence and they realize that what we do in our firm is completely different, they could have arrested him. Luckily, he was not a hacker, neither did he teach how to hack or posted against DSTV. He was warned and the matter died. I remember sharing this information with some people on social media to warn people.

Another person that was raided is Arinze in Alaba International market. He's my friend and I told him to desist.

Lemmy Morgan (That's not is real name) had to invent the moniker to hide his identity completely

Back to Pakogist.
I need to correct your very erroneous post.
What Pakogist is doing is completely illegal. He's only lucky that he's not tried in a court of law. Let me tell you why he's not tried. Pakogist is not the source of these products and not the one decoding encrypted channels, but where he erred is that he was promoting illegalities openly and allowing his platform to be used.

Hope you get the gist. For the benefit of others that needs to learn, I'm giving a free Legal advise, next time people would pay heavily.

There's difference between you hacking and stealing intellectual property or copyrighted contents and you just promoting illegalities. However, a crime is a crime and I'll advise many of you to lay your hands on the Nigerian Criminal Code. There are so many offenses people commit that are punishable.

What he did was to post a disclaimer and subtle apology. I hope you read the part that if any illegal content is posted on his blog, he would immediately take it down and that he would never use his blog to promoting theft.

Finally,
If you've been around on Nairaland since 2006, you would have realized that there was a time the old folks here formed a group called G Group and all discussions pertaining to unofficial decoders were taken off Nigeria. There's a reason we did that. I had a very old Nairaland handle which I'm no longer using.

This is just to enlighten people that same way you lock your doors at home to prevent Intruders and when they come in, you call the police. Ṣeun has moderators on Nairaland to ban people when they go off limits.

Same way the likes of
DSTV
GOTV
Startimes
BT sports
Sky UK
Sky Germany
Etc would protect there properties and use the law to attack anyone who tries to steal their contents.

On a lighter note, many of you guys too can't even allow your girlfriends with your male friends without fighting, talkless of someone having canal knowledge of your girlfriend and boasting about it on the internet. Nothing more painful. Cos you'll appear weak, when you failed to act

Thank you for your enlightenment... So Arinze was arrested, wonder why I didn't hear from him again even pakogist too. Thank You brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Monlo:

This one na Earth station oooo,like the one used by NTA,pls share pictures if you dont mind.....
FTA rules
Here is the pix.Can someone answer me?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jinha(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello house,
Please can DStv zapper decoder be used to scan FTA TV ?

If yes, how ?

What's the frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
choi see dish!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.