Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460257 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@CANTELL
WHY HAVENT YOU REPLIED YET?
ANYWAY I SPECIALLY PREPARED CHAINS FOR YOU IN MY BASEMENT,
YOU HOMELESS DOG.

@Sophieamore, et al,
Lets try and be courteous to one another. There is really nothing to be gained by being at each other's throat all the time. Remember that the common theme of this thread is FTA and we cannot share knowledge in this realm if everybody is bickering about one thing or the other. I know we are all humans and some people are more sensitive than others when it comes to insults but for the sake of this forum we must all learn to take things in our stride. Caution and maturity is the keyword here!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
D.lee:

@ I Hacked, make sure you used a good coaxial cable. Don't join the cable that runs from lnbf to your decoder with old one. And make sure that the other tp signal strength is high. 12.437 H 23437 is a weak tp. This kind of a thing that happend to you also happed to me.  After  tweaking the lnbf and the other tp(s) gainned high signal strength, that particular tp was heating green from 45% but at last I got 65% with it, though I was outside with tv and decoder. I used short cable when I was tracking it. When I returned the tv and the decoder to the room the tp (12.437 H 23.437) refused to hit green. I tried everything but to no avail. I was mad but when I changed the cable that runs from lnbf to the decoder with new one, the tp turnned green and I discovered that it was because I joinned the cable with two old ones and that was why it could not hit green with the old cable.

bro you know 11900 H 27500 is 93% and 11747 H is also 93% i took it to a place where i sold some decoders they hit 75% with 11900 i fix mine with there dish  and it hit green 0n 12437 but when i come back home is red
please what is the problem now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ALL BY NOON GMT ALL DONG, WILL BE BACK.TAKE HEART.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
I Hacked:

bro you know 11900 H 27500 is 93% and 11747 H is also 93% i took it to a place where i sold some decoders they hit 75% with 11900 i fix mine with there dish  and it hit green 0n 12437 but when i come back home is red
please what is the problem now?
check ur disec switch or rather change it.
It has happen to me befor. This is caused by the interference of my c-band lnb.
If i disconnect my c-band from the disec, all the channels will show, but if i put it back, i'll lost rdv signal. What i did was to change the strong lnb to supermax.
Just try and disconnect ur c-band lnb. U'll hit green.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ I Hacked, try what william85 have just said but if it didn't work, try and change the disec switch.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
@GEORGE D,
THANKS BRO,
NICE WORDS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ FTA DODOs i haven't got your e mail so heir is it below HH KU motor (I hacked)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
I hacked HH ku motor

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
i hacked HH ku motor fta dodos this is my email ...............

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
I hacked HH KU MOTOR

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
any time you come down we will bring it down or use a new one for yo to know how it works
thank you bro

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2011
@all GADDAFI is gone and two sons captured.most libyan channels at 2.8w and 5w gone off air.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olupeace12: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2011
@gadotor. pls i need ur help ss3n and other is gone in strong machine pls i need ur help thank.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2011
@all man u vs totheam live on arradia 2 w6 21 degree east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@GEORGE D,
THANKS BRO,
NICE WORDS.
@ sophie
So happy for you. I always thought you dont have sense of human. Your knowledge is so much needed here. Once again, Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@GEORGE D,
THANKS BRO,
NICE WORDS.
@ sophie
So happy for you. I always thought you dont have sense of human. Your knowledge is so much needed here. Once again, Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2011
@ I Hacked

Thanks so much for yesterday and the pix. Hope you received my message.

@ Gadotor thank you so much for yesterday too.

I am grateful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Olupeace12 You have to follow this,delete all the channels and rescan it.and if you get it,maybe you are getting the channel at 37e or 35e so try to repossition you dish/lnb,and if it didn,t work,then take and empty ku satellite that you are not using to track the w4.good luck.thank you my brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Pls wot do we do get our Dstv ss3n get back on strong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgint: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ All FTA enthusiast, kindly show your solidarity by voting for a fellow nairalander's son (Chidube).

Details on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739664.0.html

Thank you. wink )
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Paps1: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
@all great work everyone. Have been reading through the last few pages and must confess am really left behind. I can see that my fellow Ghanaians have really lifted the flag high esp, i hacked, gadator, etc. I tried updating myself with the birds around west ie telstar 1N, intelsat 1R, etc. But it becoming difficult. Could anyone on these bird update me. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
Sirs please i need arriadia 2 @ 21.6e tp .kindly help'me on it sirs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
jayboskie7:

Sirs please i need arriadia 2 @ 21.6e tp .kindly help'me on it sirs

11653V15714
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
Thank you sirs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
sirs,this arriadia 2 is on what direction.is it on dstv or ?.pls tell.
Thank you sirs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
jayboskie7:

sirs,this arriadia 2 is on what direction.is it on dstv or ?.pls tell.
Thank you sirs

Eutelsat w6 @ 21.6'E. iT'S ABOVE DSTV(Eutelsat w4/7 36'E)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
Paps1:

@all great work everyone. Have been reading through the last few pages and must confess am really left behind. I can see that my fellow Ghanaians have really lifted the flag high esp, i hacked, gadator, etc. I tried updating myself with the birds around west ie telstar 1N, intelsat 1R, etc. But it becoming difficult. Could anyone on these bird update me. Thanks

on ku at 37.5W telstar 11n use 11482 H 11969 and 45.0W 11497 V 7592
below is the proof
thank you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Paps1: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
@i hacked thanks will get my tools up and working 2morrow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
I,m just back from a trip to find your post and about to reply you.l hope the above post will help you.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2011
microgi@nt:

@ All FTA enthusiast, kindly show your solidarity by voting for a fellow nairalander's son (Chidube).

Details on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739664.0.html

Thank you. wink )

I just voted. But o boy, that German no easy oooo. Had to jump through many hoops but
eventually got the hang of it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2011
We can just vote,what was the voting about,why the fellow can intruduce himself to us.actually it seems some of us don,t know him.l hamble asked him to come out.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
@All fellow Ghanaian Nairalanders
Where in Accra can i get a 16way diseqc 1.1 switch? My 8 way diseqc switch is completely full and i have two extra dishes waiting to be connected.The info is needed urgently.Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.