Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435273 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by titipexy: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2011
@Gadotor, "till 31st december 2011". Is dat the d-day for the dongi dongi shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2011
I Hacked:

thank you thank you thank you my brodas am not using any disec is only one ku dish with HH motor

what worry me is  that if the dish is cosign the problem like my broda Adex70 said
why do other tp on the same sat gos up to 93% ?

even the week satellite like w3 w6 intelsat 16 at 66E and 26.0E are all high no breaks even when it is raining.
or is the motor eating up this tp signals?

please check the signals strength below

@ I Hacked, I am really surprise about your problem with your w4/w7. Since you are hitting green with the strength of 93%, I am really sure that your dish is 100% okey. I think the problem is from your HH motor since you took it to your friend's place and it hit green. Is like your HH motor is having interferance with that particular trasponder. I suggest that you track that satellite with same dish but without with your HH motor. If you persist to use it with your HH motor then try and upgrade your decoder if it is original decoder. I hope this might help.ck that satellite with same dish but without with your HH motor. If you persist to use it with your HH motor then try and upgrade your decoder if it is original decoder. I hope this might help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2011
I Hacked:

thank you thank you thank you my brodas am not using any disec is only one ku dish with HH motor

what worry me is  that if the dish is cosign the problem like my broda Adex70 said
why do other tp on the same sat gos up to 93% ?

even the week satellite like w3 w6 intelsat 16 at 66E and 26.0E are all high no breaks even when it is raining.
or is the motor eating up this tp signals?

please check the signals strength below

larryenob:

@ɪ̣̝̇
hacked
your problem is at position dat ų have 11746 green is Τ̅Ħ̀ε̅ weakest point for dat frequ all ų need to do is turn your dish little to Τ̅Ħ̀ε̅ left or right note when ų use 90cm to get above 50% will lose some % in some dstv signal(frequency)
There are two satellites placed on 36 degrees east ,eutelsat w4 and eutelsat w7. 11766V 27500 and all the dstv frequencies are on eutelsat w7 while the 12437 H is on w4,and the the two sats cannot be exactly on the same 36east ,may  be a slight gap , which is enough to effect the signal quality between the two sats, when tracking both at the same time.it is not the motor that is killing your signals,you have positioned your dish in such a way to pick other satellites when using motor, to achieve this you may have to lose some (db) / signal % on tp from other satellites.may be you should refer to what larryenob said, and if you are receiving this tp 12284H 27500 on w4 use it to track 12437 H  grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2011
why is't that all naija channels on dstv are not working now eventhough with subscription. Thanks my fellow colleagues.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by thuao(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2011
I av a similar problem. I m using 2dishes one for W4 the other for multi tv. I use a spliter to split the W4 to my DSTV decoder and to a my diseq for RDV and co I connected the multi tv to diseq as well. The problem is that once the DSTV decoder is on all multi tv station turns red but if I off the DSTV decoder it works again so I can't watch them together.
Any advise.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by thuao(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2011
thuao:

I av a similar problem. I m using 2dishes one for W4 the other for multi tv. I use a spliter to split the W4 to my DSTV decoder and to a my diseq for RDV and co I connected the multi tv to diseq as well. The problem is that once the DSTV decoder is on all multi tv station turns red but if I off the DSTV decoder it works again so I can't watch them together.
Any advise.
I forgot to mention I m using 4669X.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2011
odilibe:

There are two satellites placed on 36 degrees east ,eutelsat w4 and eutelsat w7. 11766V 27500 and all the dstv frequencies are on eutelsat w7 while the 12437 H is on w4,and the the two sats cannot be exactly on the same 36east ,may  be a slight gap , which is enough to effect the signal quality between the two sats, when tracking both at the same time.it is not the motor that is killing your signals,you have positioned your dish in such a way to pick other satellites when using motor, to achieve this you may have to lose some (db) / signal % on tp from other satellites.may be you should refer to what larryenob said, and if you are receiving this tp 12284H 27500 on w4 use it to track 12437 H  grin

bro tp 12284 is 78% but 12437 is still red

so like my broda D.lee said i will have to take off the dish from the motor and see

or do any one have  experience  of what i should do

@atoje  I have check the cable and even place it with new one
@life707  i have done that oh @larryenob  hmm

dodos i don't know when you will come to oseikrom so we do it together ones you want to know more about the HH motor. thank you all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2011
HH motor setup will go on at Bekwai on this Sunday

in case u are a member and want to know how it is then meet me there
dodos can you? or we have to work on the one at home?

thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgint: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2011
thuao:

Any advise.

Yours is not similar problem. The solution to your problem is, use dual output LNB. That is LNB with two ports for cable, connect one end to the dstv and the other to Strong/MultiTV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sugafoot(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2011
titipexy:

@Gadotor, "till 31st december 2011". Is dat the d-day for the dongi dongi shocked
D-DAY IS ALREADY HERE!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
@i hacked i have see that ur dish is okay with the picture u just post, remove ur dish 4rm hh motor track 12437 if u hit green replace the motor back but let ur lnb holder curve pipe come 4rm the bottom of dish like a nomal dish inst without motor then slowly track 12437 by moving the hh motor bit by bit if u hit green on 12245 to 80% then stand in front of dish remove the lnb without moving ur dish then hold the lnb and wave it to left and rigth,up&down to check may be ur motor is not perfectly aling good luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
@i hacked i have see that ur dish is okay with the picture u just post, remove ur dish 4rm hh motor track 12437 if u hit green replace the motor back but let ur lnb holder curve pipe come 4rm the bottom of dish like a nomal dish inst without motor then slowly track 12437 by moving the hh motor bit by bit if u hit green on 12245 to 80% then stand in front of dish remove the lnb without moving ur dish then hold the lnb and wave it to left and rigth,up&down to check may be ur motor is not perfectly aling good luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hisoccer(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
Quote from: hisoccer on
Yesterday at 12:02:34 PM
@ all its becoming strange dis
days tracking 2 birds wit 4669xii
bringing dem 2geda wit a disecq
switch, yet one will precipitate up
de oda will not, i have change up
to 6 disecq switch still de same
result. The both are hitting 93%
singnal quality when seprated on a
direct link 4rm dish to decoder, but
after joining dem on de disecq
switch trying to view dem both on
de TV only (multi tv) will
precipitate up why (Dstv) will be
red if i go back & do sum
adjustment on de menu Dstv will
precipitate up multi tv will b red.
When it cums to tracking of birds
Am MORE THAN GOOD IN
HUNTING ANY OF THOSE
BIRDS 4rm 1.8m down wards
working on disecq switch Am
MORE THAN GOOD TOO. Dis
is de second time am having dis
expirence wit 4669xii, Plz
fellow gurs what do u think could
be worng, plz lets talk on dis to
bring lasting solution as i think
many might have problems
regarding 2 dis, Thanks
@6co:

I guess there is a real problem with 69xii when it comes to the issue of using disecq switches to link up two or more dishes. I have been having this problem also even with the ends of the wires properly pruned and attended to. You get this one satellite coming thru and the other locking red. I change and use my 63x and everything is ship shape. Men, we gatta look in on this issue.

@ All i hav don as adviced but still no success, i tried wit 4669x, 4663x, 4653x all works perfectly except for de same 4669xii. I think there is more to it we need to knw, Fellow Gurus and the house at large lets say something Thanks,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
l TOLD YOU TO TALK HEART,NOW YOU CAN ENJOY SPORTS AS LONG AS YOU CAN,HANCE DONGI DONGI IS FULLY BACK WITH ACTION.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
YOU ALL KNOW THAT,THERE IS SERIOUS WAR GOING ON BEHIND THE SEENS,THE DONGI DONGI IS STILL THE BEST IN FREE TO AIR CIRCLE,TAKE YOUR REMOTE AND ENJOY WHILE IT LAST,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
gadotor:

l TOLD YOU TO TALK HEART,NOW YOU CAN ENJOY SPORTS AS LONG AS YOU CAN,HANCE DONGI DONGI IS FULLY BACK WITH ACTION.thank you
true word .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ I  hacked
For those having problem with 12437. Try this TP:  12445 H 23436.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ispeed(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
dONGLE DONGLE IS HERE TO STAY FOR N10K CALL NOW

WATCH ALL HITV,DSTV,MYTV WITH THIS DONGLE JUST 10K ONLY.

CALL 08088419088
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Guys, is it tru the dog is barking again on dthief? chek if u dey ur ward o!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
Everyone in the house, DSTV has come again, the reason why many can not watch SS3 and some other vital channes of DSTV on Strong Decoder anymore is because, DSTV has taken steps blocking their channel on strong decoder. I could not beleive it until my friend in the office showed me text message from DSTV. The message said, if he can no longer watch ss3 and other vital channel, let him go and get DSTV box because he did not have one. DSTV has come with their new plan. if any one have the intension of going for DSTV old smart card, it is adviceable you suspend that now. God bless you all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
Is joy sport(multi tv) showing english premier league dis season because i just saw on their facebook page that dey will be showing chelsea vs norwich game on saturday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Paps1: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
@all finally joy sports and adom tv on multi tv will show live epl bn chelsea vrs Norwich city on saturday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
@all wen i scan my decoder w4 12437 i saw barca tv try it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
ebenz4:

@all wen i scan my decoder w4 12437 i saw barca tv try it

Yes I think you are right though there is no image I hope it reflects the the Barca we all know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
ispeed:

CALL 08088419088
ispeed:

CALL 08088419088
brother the price is 6k as at last week.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by andymola(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pls who ever uses dongle in Enugu should contact me. Enugu or its environs should pls contact me cos I need this dongle seriously. 08035709098
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hoped: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Ilish
is  ETV south Africa still at 33*E ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ispeed(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2011

CALL 08088419088
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
New stb for strong 4669xII 110p has been release, pls i want to ask my great Gurus with regards has dongle become an open issue in this great forum of ours? cry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
Gadotor hi my brother !!!!!!! can I have your email address or a number I can reach you on
I want an explanation from you. It kind of personal, thank you in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 2:17am On Aug 26, 2011
.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2011
@ I SPEED I WILL JUMP AT IT FOR 8K. DO WE AV A DEAL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2351) (Reply)