Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5432143 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 2:46am On Jul 31, 2019
/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
OK thank you, i m waiting for the gurus in the house..
The size of your dish determine to some extent the channels you will receive. Also the satellite tracked will determine the kind of channels.
Tell us the dish size and not just dstv dish,
and some channels you are receiving
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesmac1(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
i search but i didn't get any new channel.
11540 H 4146 @45 east, but only 3 of the channels already on 26 east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nonut: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tracking tp for 26e on a 60cm dish? Anyone?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
(Tvc3 movies)( MTV) ( KTN kenya)
12399 v 27500
Eutelsat 36east
Temporary FTA now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Predator188:
(Tvc3 movies)( MTV) ( KTN kenya)
12399 v 27500
Eutelsat 36east
Temporary FTA now
Kudo bro this is the first channels update this year if I may right. This forum has lost it's value.How I wish I can revive it and make it more interesting and interactive.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good day every one!.. After the release of the new software (very.4.38p) for 4950H&E can any one confirm if power vu @68.5 is working?.. For 4955 series, its working OK ..Having confirmation to the contrary with 4950H here!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
And this news

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
yawwilson:
Good day every one!.. After the release of the new software (very.4.38p) for 4950H&E can any one confirm if power vu @68.5 is working?.. For 4955 series, its working OK ..Having confirmation to the contrary with 4950H here!!!
Where did u see the software from site please cos I know it's been long they so new software for those series and am trying to check www.crosat.com is not opening.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
davodyguy:
And this news
how true is dis. Can someone confrim this pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
sammu:

The size of your dish determine to some extent the channels you will receive. Also the satellite tracked will determine the kind of channels.
Tell us the dish size and not just dstv dish,
and some channels you are receiving
These are some of the channels i get

NTA, RAHMA TV, NUPE TV, MBC 2,3, MAX and action, impact TV, LIBERTY TV, PEACE TV, LIGHT TV, MANARA TV, CHURCH TV, SILVER BIRD, TRYBE 208, UNITY TV,Harpazo TV, ARTV KANO, BA TV, WTV, WAZOBIA MAX, and their likes.. No any sport channel.. Grande Sport not showing signal

Attached is the photo dish size. I'm using

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
sharaff6:
how true is dis. Can someone confrim this pls
It's just sensationalism.

They're entitled to just 1 weekly game, which is not even any of the top vs each other.

It's the usual Liverpool vs Burnley, Leicester vs Chelsea or Crystal Palace vs Man City.

DSTV still owns the right for East, South and West Africa, while beIN sport have the rights MENA

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
davodyguy:

They're entitled to just 1 weekly game, which is not even any of the top vs each other.

It's the usual Liverpool vs Burnley, Leicester vs Chelsea or Crystal Palace vs Man City.

DSTV still owns the right for East, South and West Africa, while beIN sport have the rights MENA
How do i make my Grande sport bring signal? it always showing signal is weak
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 4:47am On Aug 01, 2019
davodyguy:

pls what about weekly epl highlights? Do they have such right also?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2019
michealblakky:

Where did u see the software from site please cos I know it's been long they so new software for those series and am trying to check www.crosat.com is not opening.

http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Nafizzey:
These are some of the channels i get

NTA, RAHMA TV, NUPE TV, MBC 2,3, MAX and action, impact TV, LIBERTY TV, PEACE TV, LIGHT TV, MANARA TV, CHURCH TV, SILVER BIRD, TRYBE 208, UNITY TV,Harpazo TV, ARTV KANO, BA TV, WTV, WAZOBIA MAX, and their likes.. No any sport channel.. Grande Sport not showing signal

Attached is the photo dish size. I'm using
You are on nigcomsat. Add another LNB on top to get tstv. Then your gr*NDE sports will come up with better signal

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2019
sammu:

You are on nigcomsat. Add another LNB on top to get tstv. Then your gr*NDE sports will come up with better signal
which lnb do i buy now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nafizzey:
which lnb do i buy now?
Strong short head lnb is still ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deluxe8000:

pls what about weekly epl highlights? Do they have such right also?
Yes. The actual rights owner is Infront Sport.
Package includes 1 match for 38 weeks and highlights for 38 weeks as well every Tuesday after Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night football are concluded
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFIERS LIVE Today on Grande Sports 1 HD by 5:30 PM Nigerian Time
BK HACKEN VS AZ ALKMAAR
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Emmaculate20:
Strong short head lnb is still ok.
Thank you, but what about the present lnb on my dish, is it not strong lnb?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Can old mytv position go with tstv on 90cm?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nafizzey:
Thank you, but what about the present lnb on my dish, is it not strong lnb?
If it is not faulty, you re good to go...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Emmaculate20:
If it is not faulty, you re good to go...
Its like u dont understand me, My dish already came with lnb on it and it's not getting Grande sport signal, must i buy another lnb before i get Grande sport signals?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eedristo: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good evening pls is tstv on currently.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nafizzey:
Its like u dont understand me, My dish already came with lnb on it and it's not getting Grande sport signal, must i buy another lnb before i get Grande sport signals?
My brother, i ve read thru your post & what i discovered is that, the bird you nailed is Nigcomsat, now for you to get what your looking for, are:-
1): With the already nail sat position, buy another lnb & add on top.

2): Re-track your dish well, with same lnb on it (without buying new), to hit the bird.

-OR-

3): Pls, get an assistant from any installer around, to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
davodyguy:

There are several IPTV premium accounts available

Do you sell premium IPTV accounts
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sholey4love: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
sammu:

Am having problem tracking tstv on Nigcomsat. Can you please snap your dish installation and upload here.

I even used gt media v8 but could not get it.
Signal 72 but quality 0
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
sholey4love:

Am having problem tracking tstv on Nigcomsat. Can you please snap your dish installation and upload here.

I even used gt media v8 but could not get it.
Signal 72 but quality 0
Thanks
Sorry I don't have a pix at hand. But its quite easy to add tstv on top of nigcomsat. First, track nigcomsat and tighten up. Second, get another lnb with cable connected to your sat finder. Just place this lnb on top of the already tracked
nigcomsat lnb and shift around a bit to maximize signal. Cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
bularuz:

Do you sell premium IPTV accounts
Nope.

Not my line
Check with Hola. He sells or can link you up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2019
Nafizzey:

am not getting this channels

I bought strong SRT 4954 with a dstv dish,
after installation and set up, i got only 33
channels, no sport channel even Grande sport
no signal, meanwhile i saw that one can get
as much as 60 channels or even more on
previous pages.
My dish is facing east ward

how do i get the above mentioned channels?
With 60cm dish, you can get both joy and Amos direction. For tstv also, you can get all channels too. You just need a vast installer. If you are in Lagos, reach out to me on whatsapp 08060150782. Let me help you out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2019
philipbash:
With 60cm dish, you can get both joy and Amos direction. For tstv also, you can get all channels too. You just need a vast installer. If you are in Lagos, reach out to me on whatsapp 08060150782. Let me help you out
won't dstv dish do the job? I stay in Abuja

Attached is the dstv dish

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.