Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5452899 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AshipaEk0: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
pope5:
blind scan

Ok.

Please which LNB skew is better for TSTV? 3 o' clock or 9 o' clock?

I currently have it on 3 o clock
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AshipaEk0: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Abuwaleed:
i have dlink 125 at 2000 nair in lagos shogunle call or whtsapp me on 08132581046

New or used?

And is this Shogunle around Oshodi?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ademajek(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello house,
I'm a novice as regards FTA and decoders. However, I had my old strong decoder changed in March this year to G-Sat 9500 decoder. Just yesterday, a friend told me he's watching bien sport on his decoder, so I called my dish installer to ask from him. My installer asked me to scan the MBC position which I did but no bien sport.

Pls gurus in the House, what do I need to do or what I missing.

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pope5(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Ok.

Please which LNB skew is better for TSTV? 3 o' clock or 9 o' clock?
I currently have it on 3 o clock
both is OK as I have it on 9 o clock
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shayubobo: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2019
I need help gurus in the house. The three Mbc on my nicomgsat is currently not showing since yesterday. it has been displaying "no video or scrambled channel" i also noticed that like two channels were also saying the same thing. all other channels are still working fine. Any solution please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2019
I recently bought 90cm dstv dish and was set up by an installer. I learnt it was nailed on Nigcomsat position based on the channels i am receiving presently

Now i bought a new KU LNB in order to track Channels on 28° east Multi TV,

Attached is my dish current position with KU LNB i bought, diseqswitch and LNB holder i got.

Please Gurus, at what position do i put the KU LNB, should it be primary or above the Nigcomsat?

Thank you

I'm even calling Installer since Friday to help me out he's telling me he's too busy now that's what pushing me learn this thing

martinz1 philipbash umbo

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
ndakwoimran:
3.2 Meter fiber dish and 2.6Meter pan dish available fore sale in Lokoja. Interested buyer can call 08036413290

Pictures please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
Please house which FTA Channel show German league?

Tstv

Davodyguy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Good day all,
I am thinking of buying the attached tv because of the inbuilt satellite decoder. I need to know if the satellite works based on other people's experience.
Also, how do I use the satellite facility?
Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Hopez456:
Good day all,
I am thinking of buying the attached tv because of the inbuilt satellite decoder. I need to know if the satellite works based on other people's experience.
Thanks in anticipation.
I think it will work just like have free satalite channels

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hopez456:
Good day all,
Thanks in anticipation.

u may wish to go for it since it has a built-in satellite decoder .I have installed satellite channels like that for many of my client ,in short its was awesome ,I was moved by its quality
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please biss key or decoder to open eleven sports, Cctv5 and cis TV on eutelsat 10e same position where signal 6 is
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AshipaEk0: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Is TSTV showing the 1 premier league match today?

Which station Dem dey show am?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hopez456(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
umbo:

u may wish to go for it since it has a built-in satellite decoder .I have installed satellite channels like that for many of my client ,in short its was awesome ,I was moved by its quality
Thanks sir, do I need other things in order to enjoy the satellite facility?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
I recently bought 90cm dstv dish and was set up by an installer. I learnt it was nailed on Nigcomsat position based on the channels i am receiving presently

Attached is my dish current position with KU LNB i bought, diseqswitch and LNB holder i got.

Please Gurus, at what position do i put the KU LNB, should it be primary or above the Nigcomsat?

Thank you

I'm even calling Installer since Friday to help me out he's telling me he's too busy now that's what pushing me learn this thing

martinz1 philipbash umbo
my nigcomsat (primary) and 28.'E

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin People wicked ooh.
Is that the lnbf they told you to buy?
Return it and buy normal ku lnb for offset dish antennas.

Nafizzey:

Thank you

martinz1 philipbash umbo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
blexxonmak:
grin People wicked ooh.
Is that the lnbf they told you to buy?
Return it and buy normal ku lnb for offset dish antennas.

Yes brother, i was told to get any Ku LNBF in the market to get another sattelite position.

Is what i got not good? See picture

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
martinz1:

my nigcomsat (primary) and 28.'E
Thank you, pls check i did send you a pm and reply?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
Thank you, pls check i did send you a pm and reply?
ok i can't see the pm ,or perhaps i dont know how to check pm though
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
martinz1:

ok i can't see the pm ,or perhaps i dont know how to check pm though
check your email, i send you another.Or better still, drop me your WhatsApp number if you can. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
Yes brother, i was told to get any Ku LNBF in the market to get another sattelite position.

Is what i got not good? See picture
The lnbf u got is for prime focus dish those big dishes that sit on the ground if I should use a lay man language..Return it and change it for normal Ku band lnbf that use small dish .it will not pass 500 to 1000 naira if u in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nasbidemi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Need an installer here in ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nasbidemi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
nasbidemi:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nafizzey:
check your email, i send you another.Or better still, drop me your WhatsApp number if you can. Thanks
ok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
nasbidemi:

08033079346. (Iwo Road Ibadan)
I am always at your humble service

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hopez456:
Thanks sir, do I need other things in order to enjoy the satellite facility?

yes
original 75 holms coaxial cable

Satellite dish of ur choice (60,90,100cm)

Cu band nlb

Disesc

consult your installer for more info
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobamizz: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
lele4u:
Am in Ghana and yes tstv is the primary. Will send a picture of my set-up. Fox TV and Nat Geo wild flactuate even at 64% a.f.a sports is the worst don't come at all when am lucky it comes for 30mins

It means Tstv signal is generally bad if 1.8m dish cannot get all their channels showing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
sunene1:
The lnbf u got is for prime focus dish those big dishes that sit on the ground if I should use a lay man language..Return it and change it for normal Ku band lnbf that use small dish .it will not pass 500 to 1000 naira if u in Nigeria.
Thank you. Pls attach picture let me see
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hopez456(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
umbo:

yes
original 75 holms coaxial cable

Satellite dish of ur choice (60,90,100cm)

Cu band nlb

Disesc

consult your
for more info
Thank you very much sir, I quite understand now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
nasbidemi:
where are u in ibadan am in molete side 08079771631 that's my number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olumideogundare(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2019
lamtam:

where are u in ibadan am in molete side 08079771631 that's my number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.