Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5452889 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olumideogundare(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2019
nas8bidemi:
Need an installer here in ibadan
08101956080 OJO TO MONIYA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Nafizzey:
I recently bought 90cm dstv dish and was set up by an installer. I learnt it was nailed on Nigcomsat position based on the channels i am receiving presently

Now i bought a new KU LNB in order to track Channels on 28° east Multi TV,

Attached is my dish current position with KU LNB i bought, diseqswitch and LNB holder i got.

Please Gurus, at what position do i put the KU LNB, should it be primary or above the Nigcomsat?

Thank you

I'm even calling Installer since Friday to help me out he's telling me he's too busy now that's what pushing me learn this thing

martinz1 philipbash umbo
follow the picture posted above, you will get it. But I will advise you use installer that has done the attachment before and learn from there cos doing it alone may take a whole day or more for the first time.
Change your lnbf to Ku band lnb like the one you have on your dish before or better still remove the one on your dish and take it to satellite equipment shop wishing you happy hunting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Hopez456:
Good day all,
I am thinking of buying the attached tv because of the inbuilt satellite decoder. I need to know if the satellite works based on other people's experience.
Also, how do I use the satellite facility?
Thanks in anticipation.
It will. Just go through the menu, you will be guided on how to do it. If you are in Lagos Ogun environment, you can engage me after you purchase it. Whatsapp me on 08060150782
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2019
RealYaks:

Pictures please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olutozn54(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
donno y some people can't be discrete
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2019
which is the best fta hd decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tiger t8hd ultra for sale, one month old . whatsapp 08029445790
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Spy360:

Impressive. But can't their engineers reveal the sat feed? Even to close pals

Seems you guys still don't really understand how this stuff works.
Data is encrypted [primary] before been feed through to the control at SA or wherever it is,which is furthermore decrypted and then encrypted [secondary] again.It is this secondary encryption provided by several CAS/CAM companies like Viacess,Nagravision and all the rest that our receivers "understand".
At their "raw" state,even if you know the satellites, our receivers wouldn't be able to pick them since they're not compatible.
All these encryption is done to ensure maximum security
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ansger: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Please guys I need your help. I ordered a Gtc freesat online and since I bought it here in kano, I've not been able to watch any channel because it's not showing any signal strength. I called a so-called local guru to help me check it up, but he told me that the receiver maybe faulty. He directed me to a guy who broke the warranty by loosing the receiver only to tell me that he doesn't see anything wrong with it. But they've been unable to detect any channel on it. They tested another receiver (non gtc freesat) that worked, but mine is not working still. Please help me out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
ben1daEbiri:

Seems you guys still don't really understand how this stuff works.
Data is encrypted [primary] before been feed through to the control at SA or wherever it is,which is furthermore decrypted and then encrypted [secondary] again.It is this secondary encryption provided by several CAS/CAM companies like Viacess,Nagravision and all the rest that our receivers "understand".
At their "raw" state,even if you know the satellites, our receivers wouldn't be able to pick them since they're not compatible.
All these encryption is done to ensure maximum security
Not all feeds are encrypted...the least is bias enc
If you are not on 7east europe /asiasat 5 @105/16 east Europe /10east Europe with at least 6 to 7 metre dish!
Below is old football match FTa and Emu
Why continue with this argument?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Whatsapp 08037586990 or +1 323-825-1048 to buy your Google certified box to watch DSTV NOW and other iptv channels . ALSO BUY YOUR Iptv channels at affordable prizes. 36 hours testing available. Watch all sports activities no matter where it's played. No buferring. For serious buyers only.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
In case you have been trying in vain, this works...http://tiger-sw.com/software.php

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emyfine08: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
please house I need android box or iptv account or any app that will be the Same time with live match.not this one am using now is always 2 mins late.if they score goal for live scores it Will take me 2mins b/4 i see it on my tv or if my neighbours shout goal it will take me 2mins to see the goal.and is the Same live match.I need the one that will be accurate time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by orkman(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
emyfine08:
please house I need android box or iptv account or any app that will be the Same time with live match.not this one am using now is always 2 mins late.if they score goal for live scores it Will take me 2mins b/4 i see it on my tv or if my neighbours shout goal it will take me 2mins to see the goal.and is the Same live match.I need the one that will be accurate time.
you can't get it. The closest I have seen is 1 mins 15sec
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emyfine08: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=orkman post=81897348]you can't get it. The closest I have seen is 1 mins 15sec[/quote
which app]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emyfine08: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
which app
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
[qquote author=ansger post=81876129]Please guys I need your help. I ordered a Gtc freesat online and since I bought it here in kano, I've not been able to watch any channel because it's not showing any signal strength. I called a so-called local guru to help me check it up, but he told me that the receiver maybe faulty. He directed me to a guy who broke the warranty by loosing the receiver only to tell me that he doesn't see anything wrong with it. But they've been unable to detect any channel on it. They tested another receiver (non gtc freesat) that worked, but mine is not working still. Please help me out. [/quote] Update it with its latest software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
zoboizee:
In case you have been trying in vain, this works...http://tiger-sw.com/software.php
udoes it autoroll the American boys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulrahmanas: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2019
For Download All in one Satellite Receivers New Power vu keys Software https://chrahman..com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
zoboizee:

Thanks. It works. No new software for High end Tseries though.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
odilibe:

No ..you can only get this frequencies with 2.4m ..11842v27500 11938 H 27500 12053H27500 of cosmote..the other frequencies on Greece beam is hard...12169/27500.. 12284 /27500
Better to track with 11823H27500...Sisal tv
Signal better from 6pm
Please odilibe where can i get this dicom lnb, i hear it outperforms black ultra. I have search Alaba without success
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatunji390(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please I need to watch champions league, premierships and laliga comfortable from my sitting room. Can I achieve this with free to air?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
martinz1:

U need like three lnb or more, to get multiple satellite,
Mind u some tstv channels are inconsistent and not promised,

Nigcomsat
Joy TV
Tstv
16•E
To get all these u need 4 lnb
Hi Brother, please how did you fabricate that LNBF Holder, please help a brother or anybody in the house..... Thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
olatunji390:
Please I need to watch champions league, premierships and laliga comfortable from my sitting room. Can I achieve this with free to air?
You can achieve this from a streaming box. Like android tv box
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2019
IYGEAL:

Thanks. It works. No new software for High end Tseries though.
Check again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatunji390(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2019
passendi:

You can achieve this from a streaming box. Like android tv box

Which means I have to use data also. Then what can I get with free to air?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2019
olatunji390:

Which means I have to use data also. Then what can I get with free to air?

I don't know

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lovers of animal documentary, Love Nature HD is currently FTA on 9'east. 11977v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
zoboizee:
Lovers of animal documentary, Love Nature HD is currently FTA on 9'east. 11977v27500
guy dis ur 9e hmmmm i don find am tire ooo for my 2.4 motorized dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
zoboizee:

Check again.

Still none. T3000 series

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.