Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5459555 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=captainus post=85854209][/quote]
I use Technomate on my pan dish and I will say the performance is great. I am even yet to fully capitalize on its potential due to laziness on my side. However, I must warn that Technomate Lnb comes as an offset, so you have to properly convert it to a prime focus before the magic kicks in. That's the trick.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Talibanis:

I use Technomate on my pan dish and I will say the performance is great. I am even yet to fully capitalize on its potential due to laziness on my side. However, I must warn that Technomate Lnb comes as an offset, so you have to properly convert it to a prime focus before the magic kicks in. That's the trick.
technomate lnb is only lnb perform wonders for now it superb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jarrot(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abuwaleed:
i have used tiger t8 ultra for sale at 10k pm me on whatsapp on 08132581046.and also new starsat sr 4050hd with forever server and apollo and myhd iptv for 1 year

Between starsat and tiger which is aBetter option ?
I am based in Warri
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2020
lamtam:

technomate lnb is only lnb perform wonders for now it superb

are technomate upgraded?....technomate lnbs is always the last from reviews in every uk forum against inverto N0 1 and titanium ..while reviews are now old school....inverto single black ultra has never been beaten...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2020
odilibe:

are technomate upgraded?....technomate lnbs is always the last from reviews in every uk forum against inverto N0 1 and titanium ..while reviews are now old school....inverto single black ultra has never been beaten...

Very correct
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sholey4love: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please house, I need you suggestion. I have nigcomsat and joy TV already nailed. I want to add another satalite. I need your suggestion on which other better one I can add to make it three.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
For the past 5days now pictures of yayi decoder a d videos have been circulated here by dealers that it's available for sales and in the video we saw write up by yayi on the screen stating its now in Nigeria market. Please the question I want to ask now is. So by now nobody in Nigeria have bought yayi decoder or in this group to show us a picture and video of his own from his home apart from dealers that it is working perfectly well from their end? Soo now when you ask some dealers of the decoder that you are coming to buy from their shop what you will be hearing is it is finished. Abeg who buy the decoders and cartons of pictures posted here? Are they not end users and don't they have television of data to post here themselves that they are enjoying it? Am just saying oo before they call me trouble maker. Hope am making point or speaking someone's mind Sha. Cos I have said my own. Thanks all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
michealblakky:
For the past 5days now pictures of yayi decoder a d videos have been circulated here by dealers that it's available for sales and in the video we saw write up by yayi on the screen stating its now in Nigeria market. Please the question I want to ask now is. So by now nobody in Nigeria have bought yayi decoder or in this group to show us a picture and video of his own from his home apart from dealers that it is working perfectly well from their end? Soo now when you ask some dealers of the decoder that you are coming to buy from their shop what you will be hearing is it is finished. Abeg who buy the decoders and cartons of pictures posted here? Are they not end users and don't they have television of data to post here themselves that they are enjoying it? Am just saying oo before they call me trouble maker. Hope am making point or speaking someone's mind Sha. Cos I have said my own. Thanks all
I.sighted one yesterday the color of d decoder is yellow.and it is Hevc enabled and it cost #15,000 lobatan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
odilibe:

great.

I will wait for Taliban's response to your question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
sunene1:
I installed a yayi decoder for one of my client yesterday .for security reason i cant disclose the info about how and where he got it from here. But the color of d decoder is yellow.and it is Hevc enabled and it cost #15000 lobatan.
lol...so if DSS burst u now....u nor go disclose whr u get am yh? grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
timibare:
lol...so if DSS burst u now....u nor go disclose whr u get am yh? grin
For where ?them no dey catch air.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
sunene1:
I like that
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Seyilome:

Thanks, but where can someone get these kind of decoders in Osun state ?
I can waybill range t20 @ #6500 waybill 2k that equals #8500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Oga, I think this your price is way too high. Brand new is 18.5k with 1 year MYTV subscription.
From me brand new is 17k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
sunene1:
He's right. What Yayi is doing is more criminal than decoders decrypting encrypted channels.

Yayi is rebroadcasting people's channels as if it's theirs.

The law will catch up with them as it did with CTL
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
davodyguy:

He's right. What Yayi is doing is more criminal than decoders decrypting encrypted channels.

Yayi is rebroadcasting people's channels as if it's there's.

The law will catch up with them as it did with CTL
Bro 9ja law can not hold them o unless international law cos there base is in libya if i'm correct.Even idman TV& it brother
are now on board.2morow enjoyments are covered
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
abohwun:
From me brand new is 17k
Your contact please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
sunene1:
I.sighted one yesterday the color of d decoder is yellow.and it is Hevc enabled and it cost #15,000 lobatan.
. Where?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Check Konga for strongmax 4922a sold by ctytechnologies or ctygadgets or Electronicsmarket it opens etv
max sports Gtv sport s
crystal prime
max tv and many money on joy sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Legendguru:
Check Konga for strongmax 4922a sold by ctytechnologies or ctygadgets or Electronicsmarket it opens etv
max sports Gtv sport s
crystal prime
max tv and many money on joy sat

dis is a clone of the original Strong Srt 4922a

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Your contact please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
spartacus11:

dis is a clone of the original Strong Srt 4922a

No it’s a different decoder with different software not a clone it’s max not srt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
HOW ARE YOU DOING, I MISSED YOU ALL,THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Legendguru:

No it’s a different decoder with different software not a clone it’s max not srt

Is it manufactured by Strong? I guess the answer will be no
If it is not then it is clone bcus i can see they take after the model of must popular Original SRT model

Which can easily deceive people thinking it is Strong Srt

Except of cause if the manufacturer of this brand is still strong

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muyis4real: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
hello, pls I want to know how good strong 4955B is because I want to get it from someone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
muyis4real:
hello, pls I want to know how good strong 4955B is because I want to get it from someone
a good decoder to have
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Make sure you got your products from genius agent or dealer, thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
gadotor:
HOW ARE YOU DOING, I MISSED YOU ALL,THANK YOU
Long time oga gadotor! How have you been?
So you have not forgotten your "thank you" signature grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Elpacino481(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
I'm surprised non of you here have heard of icone decoders. They're the talk of town
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Elpacino481:
I'm surprised non of you here have heard of icone decoders. They're the talk of town

Yes tell us d latest about it ,although I once used a model of icone few yes back ,it was a memorable experience

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Elpacino481(m): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2020
umbo:

Yes tell us d latest about it ,although I once used a model of icone few yes back ,it was a memorable experience
The latest icone decoders are the trend now. They're machines and worth every penny. Does wonders to European Birds. Fully 4k android. Supports iptv accounts and many more

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.