Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5434483 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Faklee02: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good day guys, please I need assistance with renewing my iptv account on foxsat 4560 plus receiver.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who else is experiencing signal loss on MYTV frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:
since yesterday. But wrote on their Facebook page that they will be back in matters of days.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
davodyguy:

The one that I have T8 cost me N15,000 in July, 2019.

It picks MAX TV FTA on Multi TV

Pls the full name of the decoder & where you purchased it.
Am interested

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:
I thought it was my dish or LNB

Thanks for this information.

My son loves their ZooMoo kids channel a lot but can't watch for a while now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adeyemi09(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
please house, I'm a novice in FTA, and could able to read some of comments on this forum which gave some knowledge, so I have some questions to ask please,
1) out of Strong product which one is good for FTA and the likely price.
2) how can I get pan (dish 1.8m) since is not going to come with the decoder and signal finder gadget.
3)do I need to change the follow come LNB to universal LNB or what.
4) I stay in Lagos, is it possible to get Nilesat and what is the address of strong decoder dealer or office
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:
My own too was red yesterday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good day to you all......
Currently using SRT4922A plus two Dish 1meter & 90cm respectively. I want to upgrade my decoder due to new features H.265, auto-toll & streaming.
Which of the Decoder listed below can I purchase in as much I don't want to break bank.

Skysat mini v20
Tiger m5
SRT 497s
Csat c8
Range t20
You can add to it if not among the listed above.

My 2nd question. Lists of sitelite I can track with the 2 dish. Currently watching Nigcomsat & Multi-tv. Any other sitelite I can add.
Note: Am a lover of football & movies (Nollywood precisely).
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ojolfc:
Currently using SRT4922A plus two Dish 1meter & 90cm respectively. I want to upgrade my decoder due to new features H.265, auto-toll & streaming.
Which of the Decoder listed below can I purchase in as much I don't want to break bank.

Skysat mini v20u
The cheapest decoder on your list is Range t20
Tiger m5
SRT 497s
Csat c8
Range t20

My 2nd question. Lists of sitelite I can track with the 2 dish. Currently watching Nigcomsat & Multi-tv. Any other sitelite I can add.
Thanks
The cheapest Decoder on your list is Range t20.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ojolfc:

Skysat mini v20
Tiger m5
SRT 497s
Csat c8
Range t20

Thanks
u can go for csat c8 pro+ not c8 pro
for football once u get that decoder u can only enjoy 1 epl on Saturday for 1 champions league on Wednesday and 1 europa on Thursday u can add 16e to ur multi tv for nollywood movie attach 32e to ur nigcomsat or go for 7e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Adeyemi09:
please house, I'm a novice in FTA, and could able to read some of comments on this forum which gave some knowledge, so I have some questions to ask please,
1) out of Strong product which one is good for FTA and the likely price.
2) how can I get pan (dish 1.8m) since is not going to come with the decoder and signal finder gadget.
3)do I need to change the follow come LNB to universal LNB or what.
4) I stay in Lagos, is it possible to get Nilesat and what is the address of strong decoder dealer or office
1) instead of going for strong why can't u buy tiger or csat c8 pro +
2) u can get 1.8m dish at alaba in lagos
3) lnb never come with 1.8m . u nid to buy any kind of lnb u want for it either cband or ku lnb
4) yes u ca get it wit 1.8m in lagos but not full tp to get full tp in lagos u nid a maximum dish of 4m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Is Mytv paid still on air?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
lamtam:

u can go for csat c8 pro+ not c8 pro
for football once u get that decoder u can only enjoy 1 epl on Saturday for 1 champions league on Wednesday and 1 europa on Thursday u can add 16e to ur multi tv for nollywood movie attach 32e to ur nigcomsat or go for 7e

Please, what are the other tracking details of 32°Each? Dish size, TP, etc... Thnnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Is mytv back? Mine is still red.... lipsrsealed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2020
lamtam:

3) lnb never come with 1.8m . u nid to buy any kind of lnb u want for it either cband or ku lnb
4) yes u ca get it wit 1.8m in lagos but not full tp to get full tp in lagos u nid a maximum dish of 4m
please sir, which sat are u taking about.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Sunbellar:
I have GT media V8 finder and mytv SRT4935 all new for sale. Interested buyers should contact me on sunbellar@yahoo.com or 08054405166
How much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Sunbellar:
I have GT media V8 finder and mytv SRT4935 all new for sale. Interested buyers should contact me on sunbellar@yahoo.com or 08054405166
How much for the sat finder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2020
sauceEEP:
Is mytv back? Mine is still red.... lipsrsealed
As at 1:00am, no signal on mine.

Yet to check now.

Search for their Social media pages and see latest infor
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sunbellar: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Nafizzey:
How much for the sat finder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Nafizzey post=86090005]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good evening great people. Please, what are the other tracking details of 32°East? Dish size, TP, etc... Thnnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mourino:
Good evening great people. Please, what are the other tracking details of 32°East? Dish size, TP, etc... Thnnx
Consult an installer near you

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sholey4love: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Someone Please help. Is 16e frequency working? If so I need 16e working frequency and lnb position. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sunbellar:
your location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zevous: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
lamtam:

Please how much is the csat c8 pro +

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
please I need an insight on how to watch two different satellites joined together with diseqc but using splitter to split the end signal cable to two different decoders. e.g I want to watch joytv in the sitting room while the kid want nicklendeon on 9e at the same time without loosing signal on either side.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2020
bbally:
please I need an insight on how to watch two different satellites joined together with diseqc but using splitter to split the end signal cable to two different decoders. e.g I want to watch joytv in the sitting room while the kid want nicklendeon on 9e at the same time without loosing signal on either side.
You don't need a splitter if your decoder comes with a 'loop out' option under the 'lnb in' port
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Penuelseun:
You don't need a splitter if your decoder comes with a 'loop out' option under the 'lnb in' port

will I be able to watch different satellite in the other room like be on H polarisation on main decoder and be on V polarisation on the other decoder in the other room.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
bbally:

will I be able to watch different satellite in the other room like be on H polarisation on main decoder and be on V polarisation on the other decoder in the other room.
You can't bro u less you use 2 ways lnb for each satellite because on splitter you can't. It will be breaking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sunbellar:
I need the satfinder urgently. Where's your location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Faklee02: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good day guys, please I need assistance with renewing my iptv account on foxsat 4560 plus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sunbellar: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ameboperoo:

I need the satfinder urgently. Where's your location?
You can call me. I will send it anywhere you are in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.