Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5430785 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Am always fascinated by electromagnetic waves
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Satdexter:

Arabsat 5c is possible on 1meter, i bet that 45e to will be possible on 1meter dish too, judging from the satbeam map of the satellite
You took the words out of my mouth .
But these channels look much like a pay tv to me. Might be scrambled any moment from now. Those with spare 1m dish and above or motorized should try it and enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:

But these channels look much like a pay tv to me. Might be scrambled any moment from now. Those with spare 1m dish and above or motorized should try it and enjoy it while it lasts.
Smiles
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Helpful info:
Arabsat 5c is 42/43dbW (Eirp level) in Lagos
46e is also 42dbW
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
umbo:

hello how are u doing sir
fine sir how re u too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Davdan1315(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please I need used but working perfectly strong srt 497s.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Satdexter:
Sir digitman, did you attach di-electric plate?

No
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Channels on this frequency are currently free 11050V30000

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:
@51e

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Also, I still see the possibility of those who have stationed theirs on 57e or 68.5e. Being able to try a multi lnb setup. By attaching a secondary cband lnb to get it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Really, enough enjoyment for everybody.

That's the beauty of having an FTA decoder in the house. There will always be an opening to Watch something free at one point in time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Satdexter:

Arabsat 5c is possible on 1meter, i bet that 45e to will be possible on 1meter dish too, judging from the satbeam map of the satellite

That's the spirit my bro.. No venture, no success
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:
Things are looking good,

57e signal just pop up at 70 percent without even trying. But just holding the secondary Cband lnb in my hand
Good evening DigitMan, good evening everyone. Pardon my asking. But how can one hold all those LNBs in place? Is there any fabrication possible?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mourino:

Good evening DigitMan, good evening everyone. Pardon my asking. But how can one hold all those LNBs in place? Is there any fabrication possible?
Just flip back some few pages, @digitman has made some explanation and illustration.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:
My brothers, with Cband dish, I be don hear for sometime now say some very interesting premium channels. Dey transmit currently for free. For 46 degree east, Silverbird position.

The channels make sense sha, e pain me say nor be too many people get Cband dish.

Well make we enjoy while it last.

Frequency

4165 V 16325

4184 V 16325

Note that the screenshot of the channel list below is for H.265 DECODER

pls any champions league match playing right now @46e?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mourino:

Good question, hopefully within the next 24 hours I will be strong enough to do the practical.

But below is an image of what I have in mind to hold the ku lnb and the location I intend placing it

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
ManirBK:

Bro I am not a football person oh. So I wouldn't know which is which.

However there is a station Azam sports 2

Showing a match.

You should know better when you look at the attached image

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:

Bro I am not a football person oh. So I wouldn't know which is which.

However there is a station Azam sports 2

Showing a match.

You should know better when you look at the attached image
not the one pls check that ESPN channel screenshot pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lala5yuru: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:

From a layman's perspective, it's works just the way you mirror/ stream the screen content of your phone to a smart tv. Through Wi-Fi.

Once the decoder you are using has such features, then it can start mirroring/ stream the content of the decoder to your phone, by pairing the enabled decoder and the app in your phone through Wi-Fi
THANK you digitman
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
ManirBK:
not the one pls check that ESPN channel screenshot pls?

The two ESPN , is not showing any match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Satdexter:

Remember the footprints for the EIRP values you get from lyngsat is not always the same in real time especially for those of us in southern part of the country so when working with any C band,if the beam interpretation says 1.8m,I always round it to 2.4m.

We in the southern part of the country dey miss out sha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2020
ManirBK:
it is now scrambled most channels was opened since last saturday...

It has gone viral all channels are now blocked.

however UTV fta on that space showed Newcastle vs chelsea last weekend's premier league..there can be one match occasionally on utv 46east..

Espn only show turkey league and england championship including Netherlands eredivisie..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2020
ben1daEbiri:

Remember the footprints for the EIRP values you get from lyngsat is not always the same in real time especially for those of us in southern part of the country so when working with any C band,if the beam interpretation says 1.8m,I always round it to 2.4m.

We in the southern part of the country dey miss out sha
Don't feel so bro, it's been happening for fringe receptions becos most of them increase as you move towards the sub-saharan belt or as you move northwards of Nigeria/Africa becos those satellite rays are for Europe/ middle east/North African countries which are in North directions to us. But some satellite rays are Continental or they have a particular EIRP value spread over wide area. This is what matters my brother

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WaytoGo: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
My recent grin... One, @ 7E. Hope my signal and strength are above average?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pls house What the price of ourtv decorder in alabe market lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
WaytoGo:
My recent grin... One, @ 7E. Hope my signal and strength are above average?

Absolutely
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Digitman:
My brothers, with Cband dish, I be don hear for sometime now say some very interesting premium channels. Dey transmit currently for free. For 46 degree east, Silverbird position.

The channels make sense sha, e pain me say nor be too many people get Cband dish.

Well make we enjoy while it last.

Frequency

4165 V 16325

4184 V 16325

Note that the screenshot of the channel list below is for H.265 DECODER

Are they still accessible.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WaytoGo: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Digitman:

Absolutely

Thanks!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
kibukila:

Are they still accessible.

Nope
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
intermilan vs realmadrid @afriquemedia Liverpool vs Atalanta @crtv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2020
N11,900

cabes007:
Pls house What the price of ourtv decorder in alabe market lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Digitman:
please, what size of dish does this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EXOTICN and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.