Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439520 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
mbuaba:
House My Q11 is not opening idman with the keys what could be the problem

If your decoder is not showing the dollar sign, then, it just might not work. At least that has been the most talked about reason
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
jboy01:

how many free channel on 45E?
16, I'm enjoying it because of the football sha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tosman12:

That's the tp I input, it's green @82% but no station pops up.... Could it be LNB I tried and still got it gree but no channel still pops..it's frustrating.
One of the stations in Joyprime(ghana)has similar frequency.Just low your dish about 7 inch you'll get it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gsat: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good evening all, pls I Ned d key 2 room 45 my no. S 08057155014. Tanx in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jiday4(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
nonut:
Nigcomsat are removing Mbc channels probably because of an unknown collaboration with Ourtv.
They want to force their viewers to buy Ourtv decoder.
They forgot Mbc channels are also in three Sats, receiveable with 60cm dish and above.
Dem don enter one chance...

The statement are not true bro, both channels are missing too on Ourtv for sometimes now . Only mbc2 and mbc3 are showing at the moment

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xmen149(m): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2021
it will be nice if someone will take out time to list the available Satellites and their stations. That way some learners will limit Ghost hunting(finally nailing a sat to find out how uninteresting things there are).

It will also help people that want to employ services of installers here pick SATs they like due to associated packages.

mr digitman and all what do you think
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
Digitman:

If your decoder is not showing the dollar sign, then, it just might not work. At least that has been the most talked about reason
but Q13 & 4922 opened idman
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
mbuaba:
but Q13 & 4922 opened idman

No doubt about that. Upgrading the software also helps to solve that issue, most times. So if I may ask, was there a dollar sign in the above two decoders you mentioned that opened it ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Xmen149:
it will be nice if someone will take out time to list the available Satellites and their stations. That way some learners will limit Ghost hunting(finally nailing a sat to find out how uninteresting things there are).

It will also help people that want to employ services of installers here pick SATs they like due to associated packages.

mr digitman and all what do you think

There are websites dedicated to listing out all the things you stated which I believe you are already aware of.. Like

Lyngsat.com
Flysat.com
Kingofsat.net

Though not 100% up to date at some given point in time. But it helps to give you an idea of the names/ number of channels that are in a particular frequency or satellite. That is being mentioned here.

So take for example that someone come to this place and inform the house that there are free channels on

Satellite= 45.1east

Frequency = 11555 H 30000

All we have to do is simply go to the website listed above and search for that particular satellite name/degree. Then scroll down to the frequency

11555 H 30000. Then we will have an idea of the channels transmitting on that sat frequency ..

We can also go to the search bar of our google and type " 45.1east lyngsat or 51.5 flysat or 42.5 kingofsat " ( I like using flysat and lyngsat though) then Google will give you the direct link to the page that has what we are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Using AzerSpace 2/Intelsat 38 at 45.1°E

As a case study and typing it in my Google search bar to see the channels on the frequency 11555 H 30000.

First image is from lyngsat

Second image is from flysat

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
As you can observe from the above images... From going through the two websites, I was able to get an idea of what channels are on that sat frequency that someone might have posted in the forum. Thereby eliminating the need to ask the person for channel list.

If at all I have to ask the person a question, it will no longer be in that line of question.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Digitman:

No doubt about that. So if I may ask, was there a dollar sign in the above two decoders you mentioned that opened it ?
it has no $ sign
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
mbuaba:
it has no $ sign

Try and upgrade your decoder software , if you haven't done that already.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Digitman:
Using AzerSpace 2/Intelsat 38 at 45.1°E

As a case study and typing it in my Google search bar to see the channels on the frequency 11555 H 30000.

First image is from lyngsat

Second image is from flysat
Boss some channels on this sat only bring audio no pictures e.g wats up tv. Also adman tv is usually off, but come up at night, I noticed CBC sport went off this afternoon. What could be the problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Digitman:

Try and upgrade your decoder software , if you haven't done that already.

please, is there new software for strong 4922a decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
life707:

Sale! Sales!! Sales!!!

3.2M pan dish for sale at Area 1 Garki, Abuja.

Test before you pay.
Currently on Hellasat 39e.
but for distance, I'd have seized it from you. I can only imagine the wonders this dish would do iny location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2021
bbally:

please, is there new software for strong 4922a decoder?

The last update for it ended with 198p, so you can upgrade to it if your decoder software version is below that.. Click below to download.

https://crosat.us/upload/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=SRT4920_4922_4922A_198p_20161104.zip&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East&
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2021
bennyflipy:

Boss some channels on this sat only bring audio no pictures e.g wats up tv. Also adman tv is usually off, but come up at night, I noticed CBC sport went off this afternoon. What could be the problem

CBC sport and adman tv Stability has never been 100% for as long as I can remember. So take it as a general Phenomenon. Which can be traced to the handy work of the service provider.

As regards some channels having audio and no video. I did try to check the Watsup tv you mentioned and TVO , and everything is working fine this morning. So is your watsup tv always with audio and no video all the time or it happens occasionally?

VSN xtra is completely off as of this moment so is CBC
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2021
fairly used Yayi decoder for sale HEVC 265 complete accessories working well ibadan 08033079346 call or whatsapp Perfectly good and works well on FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2021
Fellow guys, i put biss key on strongest decoder, but it doesn't open the channel, I went access control menu, go to softcam, I saw provider ID, SID, index, hex key, I put the hex key, the other ones I don't know the right thing to put.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Digitman:

CBC sport and adman tv Stability has never been 100% for as long as I can remember. So take it as a general Phenomenon. Which can be traced to the handy work of the service provider.

As regards some channels having audio and no video. I did try to check the Watsup tv you mentioned and TVO , and everything is working fine this morning. So is your watsup tv always with audio and no video all the time or it happens occasionally?

VSN xtra is completely off as of this moment so is CBC

It happened all the time.
Since i tracked the 42e, I deleted the channels and did a blind scan but it's audio no video.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
bennyflipy:

Since i tracked the 42e, I deleted the channels and did a blind scan but it's audio or video.
Some other people also complained as regards that. I still haven't ascertained what the issue is but some after rescanning the channels showed video
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
graphicicon:
Fellow guys, i put biss key on strongest decoder, but it doesn't open the channel, I went access control menu, go to softcam, I saw provider ID, SID, index, hex key, I put the hex key, the other ones I don't know the right thing to put.
Snap the information page lemme see
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
dlollyboi:

Some other people also complained as regards that. I still haven't ascertained what the issue is but some after rescanning the channels showed video
I just tire, mad jams dey that wats up TV. Most times I usually just leave to enjoy the audio music.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
bennyflipy:

Since i tracked the 42e, I deleted the channels and did a blind scan but it's audio no video.

Go to channel edit and check if the video PID number starts and end with 0055.

Image attached below for reference

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
bennyflipy:

I just tire, mad jams dey that wats up TV. Most times I usually just leave to enjoy the audio music.

Not too long ago, I was in the house of a friend using strong 4954 . Incidentally he was having the same issue as you.

Tvo
Vsn action
Watsup TV.

All had audio but no video. I went to the stb information page and noticed that the software version was a little bit old. Version 2.40.

So I upgraded to the latest version, which was 2.68 and just like that, the video started showing in all the above listed channels.

I don't know what kind of decoder you are using. But you can as well try and upgrade it to the latest software version. You never know, it could possibly help to resolve that issue. Best of luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good evening guys, pls where will we watch today's champions League in fta...make person no come miss out on the fun.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Will cbc sports show the live matches today, if they will how do I get the biss key because I heard it's locked during live matches and I use strong 4922, a help will be well appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Digitman:

Not too long ago, I was in the house of a friend using strong 4954 . Incidentally he was having the same issue as you.

Tvo
Vsn action
Watsup TV.

All had audio but no video. I went to the stb information page and noticed that the softw
are version was a little bit old. Version 2.40.

So I upgraded to the latest version, which was 2.68 and just like that, the video started showing in all the above listed channels.

I don't know what kind of decoder you are using. But you can as well try and upgrade it to the latest software version. You never know, it could possibly help to resolve that issue. Best of luck.
I'm using Using unique sat 1111hd
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tosman12(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
1kinggy:

Send the pix of the dish. The elevation should be almost perpendicular (almost standing straight) looking at it from the side.
Boss , I don't know again poo but I know I want to get it myself...

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
How do i resolve D*tv E 17 - 0 no active sub on s6 receiver ..
I have clear the error through apps and sms but it keep showing me the error

My sub is jst wasting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Willokafor:
How do i resolve D*tv E 17 - 0 no active sub on s6 receiver ..
I have clear the error through apps and sms but it keep showing me the error

My sub is jst wasting

Since you have done all that and it did not work... Then it's time to call customer care. They will instantly fix the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.