Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5472989 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
odilibe: would there be much difference on multi-tv coverage!!astra 2f extended west-africa beam didn't even cover southern africa...while it stopped at zambia.... boycotting kenya and mozambique..it seems like some satellite fta hobbyist down there in kenya and zimbabwe and some parts of southern africa etc..will be doing fringe multi-tv reception.. grin grin grin grin grin

Will try it on Sunday and hoping to hit green. How many channels are there?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
pls is rdv commentary England on epl or
French.
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls,has anybody here hunt program nationale with 90 cm dish?Av been hunting for more than 5 hrs now with no luck.Pls kindly confirm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oladat: Pls,has anybody here hunt program nationale with 90 cm dish?Av been hunting for more than 5 hrs now with no luck.Pls kindly confirm.

wats d tp and location let hunt it together
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ilish:

Will try it on Sunday and hoping to hit green. How many channels are there?
don't worry yet..astra 2f is still undergoing test! not yet active.. cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
George_D:

@odilibe,
Looks like my ealier mail was not sent. Please check your mailbox now. I have sent you another one.
@george u got mail!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mr pidzo and George_D:
howdo i slit my 2 str 4663x to watch
different game at the same time with
RS232 cable.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Oladat: Pls,has anybody here hunt program nationale with 90 cm dish?Av been hunting for more than 5 hrs now with no luck.Pls kindly confirm.
dis ppu dnt ready to answer d question , i tink
cuz i asked d same question here since 3 days ,it remained unanswered.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2012
Xpset: pls is rdv commentary England on epl or
French.
thanks
French
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2012
Pidzo:
French

thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2012
[/quote]
For proper reception, kindly get yourself 2.4m or 1.8m if you are at the north.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2012
Xpset: Mr pidzo and George_D:
howdo i slit my 2 str 4699x and 4663x to watch
RS232 cable.
Thanks

this question seems hard oh. for over a month no one has been able to help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Gurus in the house, how can one take snapshots on my 4669x. Thanx in advance 4 your usual co operation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2012
D.lee:
Pls,has anybody here hunt program nationale with 90 cm dish?Av been hunting for more than 5 hrs now with no luck.Pls kindly confirm. For proper reception, kindly get yourself 2.4m or 1.8m if you are at the north.
thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
My respect to all as usual, i installd nilesat on 1.8m to a friend n got mbc 65% wt sx4669x all education channels stable using Maximum prime focus single mxt 20 lnb. My question is dt since i cud nt get d dual lnb of d product hw reliable wud d signal b if i use 4ways splitter?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abdul010: My respect to all as usual, i installd nilesat on 1.8m to a friend n got mbc 65% wt sx4669x all education channels stable using Maximum prime focus single mxt 20 lnb. My question is dt since i cud nt get d dual lnb of d product hw reliable wud d signal b if i use 4ways splitter?
@ Abdul010, don't think of splitting that single lnbf let alone of doing it because if you do, you will regret killing it. Try and get youself a dual or quadral way lnbf. There are so many good lnbf out there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
D.lee:
Pls,has anybody here hunt program nationale with 90 cm dish?Av been hunting for more than 5 hrs now with no luck.Pls kindly confirm. For proper reception, kindly get yourself 2.4m or 1.8m if you are at the north.
tenkz wat of lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2012
kyleege: Gurus in the house, how can one take snapshots on my 4669x. Thanx in advance 4 your usual co operation.
To the best of my knowledge not all the softwares of 4669x have this feature. the later ones have (though I can't tell from which level but I believe 125 to the latest 132 will do). With the software on your receiver insert a flashdisk (pendrive) into your receiver ad press 0 on the remote and you are done with your snapshort of the current scene you are watching. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Xpset: Mr pidzo and George_D:
howdo i slit my 2 str 4663x to watch
RS232 cable.
Thanks
Make the one with the card MASTER and the other as SLAVE ......MENU>INSTALLATION SETTINGS >OPTIONS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2012
@PIdzo, Odilibe, Goerge D, Petfun4U and all the rest of active Nailanders thanks for keeping the candle burning.

@ Gadoto long time bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2012
Hello people, where can I get Srt4922 in Port Harcourt?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gofitech(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2012
@all. Does anyone knows where i can get Single Cable Solution C band LNB in Nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2012
simniboma: @PIdzo, Odilibe, Goerge D, Petfun4U and all the rest of active Nailanders thanks for keeping the candle burning.

@ Gadoto long time bro.
Thanks bro and God bless you!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Ilish:
Make the one with the card MASTER and the other as SLAVE ......MENU>INSTALLATION SETTINGS >OPTIONS
Thanks for the rescue bro! Xpset would have killed me grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kelechi55: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2012
hello house my name is kellechi. I have Idear in dish installing and I still believe that there are many tins I still need to lean about dish installation. pls I will like to no if there is any dish installation I T school here in Lagos, or any guru who I can lean 4rm, pls u can email me for the price and where to meet u, here is my Email masterkcbigboy@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
kelechi55: hello house my name is kellechi. I have Idear in dish installing and I still believe that there are many tins I still need to lean about dish installation. pls I will like to no if there is any dish installation I T school here in Lagos, or any guru who I can lean 4rm, pls u can email me for the price and where to meet u, here is my Email masterkcbigboy@yahoo.com
guy you can do it your self.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
kelechi55: hello house my name is kellechi. I have Idear in dish installing and I still believe that there are many tins I still need to lean about dish installation. pls I will like to no if there is any dish installation I T school here in Lagos, or any guru who I can lean 4rm, pls u can email me for the price and where to meet u, here is my Email masterkcbigboy@yahoo.com

Dear kc, as @lanceosas said, u can do it urself. Dats the essence of this forum, so dat no one will ever eat ur money again in the guise of teaching u or installing a dish for u. Just be hard working and dont rest on your oars. Any problem u encounter, bring it here and the house will lead u through. Everyone here is leaning, both the gurus and newbies alike. U might know something others dont, and before u know it, even the gurus are asking for ur assisstance in that field. So get urself a 90cm dish for starters, go to www.lyngsat.com or www.flysat .com, and start tracking every satellite u see there dat is within our coverage area. Then bring any problems u encounter here for solution. The secret is never to give up. Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
simniboma: @PIdzo, Odilibe, Goerge D, Petfun4U and all the rest of active Nailanders thanks for keeping the candle burning.

@ Gadoto long time bro.
My decoder is down for 30 days now,but l,m around,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
gurus in da house pls help me out. I bot an srt 49x last month nd i was able 2 watch nollywood nd ewtn even b4 subscribing, bt all of a sudden, each tym i tuned 2 eida of d above chanels, wot i c on d screen z 'NO ACCESS'. Naw i have subscribd bt still cant get access dose chanels. Somebody come 2 ma aid o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Proffsomebudy,nollywood & nollywood plus is owned by trends nig ltd(ctl) so if u wnna watch those stations contact d appropriate sources.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mr kelechi55, which part of lagos do u reside ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
@All
Those with SRT 4920 and SRT 4922, three new and different software versions are out: SRT4920_MyTV_HS_110p_121030.zip, SRT4920_MultiTV_HS_110p_121030.stb and SRT4920_110p_121026.stb. Get them here: http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?direction=&order=&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files&PHPSESSID=fa9f2d2037703794bc90f769244511b3 wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.