Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440189 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Spy360:

Someone told me that 5e is hard to get with 180cm. He also said that the c band is from 240cm and above. I am now confused. I stay in Owerri. I have also attempted 60e c band but no way. Yesterday, my wife was even begging me to leave it and manage the small dishes. cry

Since i don't have 180cm I may not be able to confirm that but I think you should still give it a try
using the directions above, By the way it is 7e i meant to write. I have corrected it in my original post.
Move from 7e as if you're going west.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
GeorgeD1:

Since i don't have 180cm I may not be able to confirm that but I think you should still give it a try
using the directions above, By the way it is 7e i meant to write. I have corrected it in my original post.
Move from 7e as if you're going west.
Ok boss. I know you as die hard. I go just follow your lead. Thanks so much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ateizaa(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2021
hismond:

Still awaiting responses
u number 1 and 2 question can be easily achieve but d number 3 question will be difficult though u can still watch few EPL and UCL on 16e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hismond(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
ateizaa:
u number 1 and 2 question can be easily achieve but d number 3 question will be difficult though u can still watch few EPL and UCL on 16e

Ok, thank you very much. I just need a few matches, i don't mind streaming the ones i want to watch

This paid cable Tv is just filled with repetition
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stevo4them(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
ayosat:
@segunod. There is a guy making 3m and 4 m fibre dish here at abule egba (lagos abeokuta express way). If u are interested i could link u up with him.

Good evening
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mutmainneen: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Tstv
Just finished blind scanning now. All TSTV channels are encrypted.
Are yours still active?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mutmainneen:
Just finished blind scanning now. All TSTV channels are encrypted. Are yours still active?
Hmm... Same @ all. Enjoy while it last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencote: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mutmainneen:

Just finished blind scanning now. All TSTV channels are encrypted.
Are yours still active?
Block, my brother, till another time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:01am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Bencote post=107477822][/quote]
Bros, is your dish 1.8m? Where's it located? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have been useless today. My eyes has been glued on TV since morning. This SCI-FI 24 channel is really interesting for lovers of science fiction movies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dlee1:
I have been useless today. My eyes has been glued on TV since morning. This SCI-FI 24 channel is really interesting for lovers of science fiction movies.
trackin details and size of dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencote: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bencote:
Block, my brother, till another time.
except you have a big brother Ftr.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencote: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

Bros, is your dish 1.8m? Where's it located? Thanks.
yes it is 1.8, and it located at Akwa Ibom state, precisely Eket. And can you possibly snap your dish and send ?let me see it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mutmainneen: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
davosea:
It's on 42.5e. You can either blind scan, or wait till power is restored and I'll edit this post with the TP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mutmainneen:

It's on 42.5e. You can either blind scan, or wait till power is restored and I'll edit this post with the TP.
okay thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
davosea:
Just as Mutmainneen have told you. It is located on 42.5°E. From 80cm dish upward is okay for better reception... 12590 H 26250 for the transponder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ateizaa(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Dlee1:
I have been useless today. My eyes has been glued on TV since morning. This SCI-FI 24 channel is really interesting for lovers of science fiction movies. Not showing at d moment
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
This satview and repetitions are 5 and 6
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dlee1:
Wait for repetition 24
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
LIBERIA VS NIGERIA LIVE ON F106 FRAMP at 3°E, C-band 3904 v 9705

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ateizaa(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=drandonzero post=107585768]LIBERIA VS NIGERIA LIVE ON F106 FRAMP at 3°E, C-band 3904 v 9705 which other FTA is showing it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
One hd Ghana is showing the match.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone, greetings to the old and the new members
happy tracking FTA forever grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
hismond:
Good people in the house, i salute

please i intend to go FTA way from January but I have some questions

1. Can i get action movies & other foreign movies in English?
2. Can i get Nigerian & foreign music channels?
3. Can i watch EPL & Cl matches even if just a few matches?

I intend to use my Dstv dish & i stay in Lagos

Hismond FTA has limitations on some programs.

1. #Can i get action movies & other foreign movies in English?#

the answer is yes. you can even get better once than even some pay TV
all you need is to get more than 2 antenna or satellite dish...
The Motorized dish will be great only if you are ready to invest in FTA

2. #Can i get Nigerian & foreign music channels? #

Yes, this is common and easy to find on FTA, only if you point your antenna to the right satellite .

You can only get a few games if you track more satellites

remember your choice of channels may not be found on the same satellite or one satellite that is why we have ( Pay TV )

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2021
IHacked:
Hello everyone, greetings to the old and the new members
happy tracking FTA forever grin grin grin grin grin grin
Welcome back home. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hismond(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2021
IHacked:

Hismond FTA has limitations on some programs.

1. #Can i get action movies & other foreign movies in English?#

the answer is yes. you can even get better once than even some pay TV
all you need is to get more than 2 antenna or satellite dish...
The Motorized dish will be great only if you are ready to invest in FTA

2. #Can i get Nigerian & foreign music channels? #

Yes, this is common and easy to find on FTA, only if you point your antenna to the right satellite .

You can only get a few games if you track more satellites

remember your choice of channels may not be found on the same satellite or one satellite that is why we have ( Pay TV )

Thank you very much for the response. You know how Lagos houses are to use motorized dish, I may just add another 90cm dish to my present one in the future if I need more channels

1 & 2 are the paramount ones that's why I asked for clarification, I can always stream matches

Pay Tv is quite annoying, I have to pay 8k to enjoy fair Tv content, that's quite a lot in this present economy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
hismond:

Thank you very much for the response. You know how Lagos houses are to use motorized dish, I may just add another 90cm dish to my present one in the future if I need more channels

1 & 2 are the paramount ones that's why I asked for clarification, I can always stream matches

Pay Tv is quite annoying, I have to pay 8k to enjoy fair Tv content, that's quite a lot in this present economy

Just get yourself HH Motor and mount your 90CM Dish on it ( only 1 Dish ) and you will get 28 satellite
and thank me later
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mutmainneen: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
IHacked:

Just get yourself HH Motor and mount your 90CM Dish on it ( only 1 Dish ) and you will get 28 satellite
and thank me later
This is the kind of information we need on this thread. Thank you for this.
How do I get one and how much will it cost me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bencote:
yes it is 1.8, and it located at Akwa Ibom state, precisely Eket. And can you possibly snap your dish and send ?let me see it.
Mine too. Unfortunately I came in this Sunday evening, can't do much.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hismond(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
IHacked:

and thank me later

Thank you for the info. This HH motor has gotten me lost completely. I don't even know what that means

How much will this cost & where do I get it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadgetplanetng: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2021
GeorgeD1:

Bro, why don't you try heroshe? I been using them for over 2yrs now and so far I've been impressed with
their services.
https://myheroshe.com/auth/signin

How fast is their delivery
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
gadgetplanetng:

How fast is their delivery

Before covid-19 it used to be like a week from when shipment is initiated to delivery in Lagos.
But now it takes a little longer (for obvious reasons).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.