Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460403 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kombats: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2012
guys pls i have been trying to track amos bt 2 no avail, i easily tracked w4/7 and astra bt cant track amos. I need help with the tp pls, am using 1m dish. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Mozzyx2011:
@roman001 thanks man, what is your dish size?
65cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2012
roman001: i use 4940.above multitv ,adjst ur dish2d right if u ar standn@ d back of ur dish.mind u ,u ar abt2track over 100 channels includn ait package,infinity package,hightv,rdv,tvm,n lots more.

Pls how many channels are on this satelite i am using small dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Scan ur Daarsat on Amos 17 another 6 channels as been added
No audio and video on them except in two channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2012
@odilibe pls link me up i need the red classic let know how i can send u the cash and the amount if throu ikiriye u want let me know thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2012
lovala: It ain't like I'm an avid fan, but 'zup with Nhyra tv on the multitv bouquet? Also, all the daarsat stuffs are green but dead as of now.

They are still on test transmission. So it should be expected. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2012
profsomebody: PLS, IF U AINT READY 2 HELP, JUX SHUT UR GUTTER DAT U CALL A MOUTH. I KNW PPLE LYK U NITWITS ND USELES gays. PUNK.

Pls with all due respect, i'll advice u retract this ur statement. I think its high time we try to sanitise this thread. If anyone want to pour insults on another, the should go over to the politics section.
No slight intented. My warm Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Adex70: @odilibe pls link me up i need the red classic let know how i can send u the cash and the amount if throu ikiriye u want let me know thanks
adex,I don't need to send this lnb through ikiriye...I would have send this lnb through my brother who will be leaving the uk next Sunday using dhl from enugu to your location or pick it up in lagos since he will arrive in lagos first before going to enugu but the problem is if I order this lnb i will not receive it before Sunday unless I order it today sorry about this...it would have removed the international shipping cost...we can do some other arrangement if necessary.,,cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
l want to know who is using strong srt 4930l,and how about new upgrades,any problem with it at wizkids,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
oluwoleode: @ George D, Odilibe and all
can you please help with HH Motor (either buy from abroad and ship to Lagos or with the location of where I can get one in Lagos).
i don't want to go for a big dish yet
thanks in advance.

@oluwoleode,
I think odilibe will be in better position to answer your question. However you can also contact microgiant. He presently has one
H-H motor which he has installed and may be able to link you to his source.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
gadotor: l want to know who is using strong srt 4930l,and how about new upgrades,any problem with it at wizkids,thank you
This 4930L seems to have its teething problems. It looks like it has lots of problems as regards the software releases (there are lots of bugs). But it promises to be a good product once these glitches are ironed out. Software versions previously released are again uploaded for download (I dont know if changes are made to these repeated uploads ). Apparently not many people interested in 'software reviews' have this good product (or they choose to be discreet grin). If I get a review I will communicate this to you via the other option. cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Well its kinda funny am asking this but i nailed AIT package on Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E though at a very poor quality (just above 34%). . . but my problem is that though green i still cant get to see images . . does it have to do with with the "DVB-S 8PSK" because whenever i see this on a channel it does not show. . .BTW im still with my 69X.
more education needed here . . if possible pointers to a site would be very helpful
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
freshp: Well its kinda funny am asking this but i nailed AIT package on Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E though at a very poor quality (just above 34%). . . but my problem is that though green i still cant get to see images . . does it have to do with with the "DVB-S 8PSK" because whenever i see this on a channel it does not show. . .BTW im still with my 69X.
more education needed here . . if possible pointers to a site would be very helpful
Thanks
still testin transmission only france 24 and fashion are showin.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2012
williams85: still testin transmission only france 24 and fashion are showin.
thanks bro i was already thinking of getting a 4930 STB lol(i'll still get it cos i need to upgrade too grin grin grin)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2012
@Pidzo,
Re:srt4930L,
Are u saying that d above product's operation is questionable?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2012
olushaggy: @Pidzo,
Re:srt4930L,
Are u saying that d above product's operation is questionable?

Not questionable bro, but as of now it has bugs as it is in it's 'infant stage'. Some of the bugs are being rectified with the frequent software releases but others are still there. It's a good product, look at the fact that it has direct WI-FI (USB Dongle) support. So I wouldn't say it's questionable. wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2012
Plz house ,how much is d current price of strong srt 4930L and d price of other srt HD DECODERS ? i stay in ife,osun state.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
akinsola118: Plz house ,how much is d current price of strong srt 4930L and d price of other srt HD DECODERS ? i stay in ife,osun state.

It around 18k in Ibadan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
akinsola118: Plz house ,how much is d current price of strong srt 4930L and d price of other srt HD DECODERS ? i stay in ife,osun state.

It's around 18k in Ibadan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
akinsola118:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Umassor pls call me.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
My srt4669x was auto-upgraded by MYTV just after a power cut , now i can't access patch menu, am not well-versed with the upgrade thing anyone willing to help step by step to upgrade to drop the tutorial at gmuwiri@gmail.com. On another note nollywood nollywood + open on my wiztech @68'east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
obnelly: Umassor pls call me.thanks
ok sir!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
kyleege: My srt4669x was auto-upgraded by MYTV just after a power cut , now i can't access patch menu, am not well-versed with the upgrade thing anyone willing to help step by step to upgrade to drop the tutorial at gmuwiri@gmail.com. On another note nollywood nollywood + open on my wiztech @68'east

Are Nollywood FTA Again? Please clarify.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
kibukila:

Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
@pidzo,can u pls confirm if truly there is the ait and infinity packages on Amos 5 ku band?I input both tp's being paraded on my 4663x decoder but its red.Furthermore,I checked on both lyngsat and tracksat but they dont seem to be there.PLS,can u shed more light on this?THANKS in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oladat: @pidzo,can u pls confirm if truly there is the ait and infinity packages on Amos 5 ku band?I input both tp's being paraded on my 4663x decoder but its red.Furthermore,I checked on both lyngsat and tracksat but they dont seem to be there.PLS,can u shed more light on this?THANKS in anticipation.

They are dia quite alright. Seems they are transmitting on mpeg 4 not mpeg 2 so ur rx may not pick it.

Also dey are on test transmission so we shouldn't worry to much about dem as they come and go and interchange the channels at will for now. Hope u're ok now. My Regards.

@Pidzo, I Hail thee. wink grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Go no far for your fibre glass or pan dish.Give us your specifications.we are working all day to give you value for your money.Soon those farther fringe satellites will come to reality .Just watch this space.Contact me on the3muskettiers@gmail.com

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hi guys finally i've upgraded from hitv Decoder to SRT4922HD and i'm enjoying and loving it!...multitv,hightv Hd,infinity,ait,etc all locked..supersport4HD Also...men hd is the bomb!...oga pidzo or anybody i need help on add onS like youtube,internet radio,picasa,maps stuffs on it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congrats o. How much did u get d 4922?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
kibukila:

yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
kibukila:

yes i'm getting them they are open on my Wiztech decoder currently watching them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.