Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435524 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2012
kingsley-1]@all, re scan through ait tps for you will get cctv4 scrambled but showing.... And please, my eghana and high tv don't show video only audio... And a new channel on amos5, testimony tv coming soon...with tp 12217v27496...

Is ur decoder an mpeg 2 or mpeg 4?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2012
Pls guys am new here,i have 90cm dish and 60cm dish i love matches am in aba am using srt4669xii especially i nid that w3c becos mbc3 no longer shw champions league on tuesday please am a novice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2012
astanco: I want to nail w3a on a 90cm, I wish 2 knw any other channels I can nail wit it. I have w3c and astra2f. I want 2 nail two angles on one dish 2 free up d 3rd dish. Advice me on wich one 2 nail 2geda btw W3c,w3a nd astra2f

For all those with above similar questions, let me reproduce this here.

CURTESY OF OBNELLY wink

obnelly: For those who love to combine different LNBs on one dish to aim at different satellites this could be a guide,I just finish working on it and it worked.why not give it a trial.The pictures below is meant for any body who love to build a multi-lnb holder for w4/7,astra 28/badr26,eutelsat w6 21.6,w3c 16e,w3a 7e and sirus 4 all on one dish.
first track w6 21.6(note:use a good lnb otherwise you will see the signal flashing butit wont turn green), on top of the w6 satellitelocate eutelsat w4/7 by moving you hand straight up to your left when you face the dish ,there you have dstv,once you hit green place your astra lnb between the distance from dstv and w6,you should hit green also on astra 28 or badr 26 depending on which sat you prefer.
immediately after the w6 just follow that white bar that's attached to your dish,from where you have w6 make sure your lnb is plum and closer to the white bar just slide/move your lnb downward gradually there you are ,you will see w3c 16e signal,still follow the white bar, move downward you will see sirus 4 in between w3c and sirus 4 locate your w3a and fine tune your signal to your taste on all the satellites.
check all the pictures and see where i placed my hands there i found all the satellites.Now you can think of how to build holder to hold all the lnbs together and run all the wires to your disecq and enjoy it all in the comfort of you room
I believe you can if i can.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/106

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2012
CURTESY OF OBNELLY

Obnelly: now look at where and how i place my hand,the black lnb is where i hit green on w6 that is my reference point the white lnb on top is where i hit green on dstv/w7.
The second picture is where i hit green on w3c 16e,you can see the w6 lnb and the w3c lnb.(note:make sure it faces the center of the dish and allow it to deviate towards you left hand side that will improve your signal strength and dont forget you are dealing with mpeg 4 signal here.
The third picture is where i have sirus 4 ,in between w3c 16 degrees and sirus 4 satellite if you are very smart your w3a 7e should fall inbetween the two satellites.Now you can think of how to attach all the lnb together.I dont have time to do that now but i believe its simple ,just think .
so far so good if you have a neat job you should have w7,astra 28/badr26,w6,w3c,w3a and sirus 4,I hit green on amos5 17e too but the lnb is too big for that slot it easily knock off w3c 16e.Good luck brothers and let the multi lnb party begin

notice: skew the way you see my hand, doing that will give you hope and later you may fine tune the signal to your taste.

GOODLUCK IN YOUR QUESTS. REGARDS.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2012
Guys i nid help 2 watch the capital 1 cup 2day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2012
you can even nail w3c,astra 2f and sirius on 1 dish
Mavella: you can nail w3a and ses 5/astra4 together with one cm 90 dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2012
what channels are you currently getting on w6 and on which TP ?
olenyi: CURTESY OF OBNELLY

now look at where and how i place my hand,the black lnb is where i hit green on w6 that is my reference point the white lnb on top is where i hit green on dstv/w7.
The second picture is where i hit green on w3c 16e,you can see the w6 lnb and the w3c lnb.(note:make sure it faces the center of the dish and allow it to deviate towards you left hand side that will improve your signal strength and dont forget you are dealing with mpeg 4 signal here.
The third picture is where i have sirus 4 ,in between w3c 16 degrees and sirus 4 satellite if you are very smart your w3a 7e should fall inbetween the two satellites.Now you can think of how to attach all the lnb together.I dont have time to do that now but i believe its simple ,just think .
so far so good if you have a neat job you should have w7,astra 28/badr26,w6,w3c,w3a and sirus 4,I hit green on amos5 17e too but the lnb is too big for that slot it easily knock off w3c 16e.Good luck brothers and let the multi lnb party begin

notice: skew the way you see my hand, doing that will give you hope and later you may fine tune the signal to your taste.

GOODLUCK IN YOUR QUESTS. REGARDS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Hw do i get rdv and stv am using 90cm dish in aba and am currently on mbc3 what shuld i do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2012
Can i get AIT and Infinity package wit my mpeg 2 hitv decoder ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have w3a,7 degrees i dnt have w3c,i dont hav amo5 in srt4669xii'what should i do 2 get rdv or can i get it on 7 degrees i nid help am new here 4rm Aba'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=akinsola118]Can i get AIT and Infinity package wit my mpeg 2 hitv decoder ?U cnt,gt urself mpeg4 decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kelechi55: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
pls house hw do i use my srt 4669z to track amos5. pls i need ur reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sexynick: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Evein guys,pls which sat can i pull down with a strong ku band lnb and a 1.8m dish For live matches?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sexynick: Evein guys,pls which sat can i pull down with a strong ku band lnb and a 1.8m dish For live matches?

ew3c @16'e for RDV,RTSI, etc
Astra 2f @28.6 for GTV, kktv adheye, joy sports, tv3.
Astra 4a @ 4'e foe etv hyde park
Ew3a @ 7'e for mbc 3
Ew5w @ 5'w for ENTV (programme national)
NNS 7 @ west for entv also.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cyrilex202(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
can some1 confirm if de ait package @amos5 is still active.because mine is red
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
eghana has no video so theirs noway u can get it.d audio u're hearing is radio not tv programs..Hytv is a 3D compatible u can only recieve it with 3D receive and 3D tv...HD receiver can receive HYTV,only that d video will be showing double image.thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
cyrilex202: can some1 confirm if de ait package @amos5 is still active.because mine is red
mine just came up strong and better though with a reduced quality...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
calis2: eghana has no video so theirs noway u can get it.d audio u're hearing is radio not tv programs..Hytv is a 3D compatible u can only recieve it with 3D receive and 3D tv...HD receiver can receive HYTV,only that d video will be showing double image.thanks.
thanks for the explanations.... I appreciate....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
hellow the house, plz i need ur assistance i want someone to give me infinity tp and kk tv. thanks F T A 4 livei
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jibikunle: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
infinity is 11155v45000
kktv is 12560v3093
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Anthofrie(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wonders shall never end. For the first time. my srt 4669xii upgrade itself over the air (OTA).
Has any one experience this before.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Anthofrie: Wonders shall never end. For the first time. my srt 4669xii upgrade itself over the air (OTA).
how n wot satellite positn is ur dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello Guys pls i want to track hyde pack. I am sorry i need d direction at which i wil point d dish and d frequency and symbol rate. Thanks alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Anthofrie: Wonders shall never end. For the first time. my srt 4669xii upgrade itself over the air (OTA).
It looks like your reciever is one of the fake product which MyTv wants to sweep off from 9ja. Take heart bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jibikunle: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2012
track 12015v29950 then blind scan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2012
@ Petfun4u, please can you contact me on diamondlee4real@gmail.com... I need you to make an inquiry for me at your end. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hardex07(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2012
I need details on how to get Amos 5 channels in Lagos the Dish, Locatin to face and the frequencies. Can someone help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2012
D.lee:
It looks like your reciever is one of the fake product which MyTv wants to sweep off from 9ja. Take heart bro.
I personally bought a receiver for a friend, verified from strong tecnologies and it was authenticated as a genuine strong product. Some where last week he called to inform me he just put it on and realied on his screen OTA upgrading which he did not understand. I asked that he allows it to finish which he did. I observed that the said receiver since it was purchased over a year or two was never been updated. This make me think that the OTA might be occuring on receivers on the MyTV network who's software might be found to be outdated. We could findout more and what version of the upgrade is.
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2012

The decoders of Satellite TV Providers are normally upgraded Over The Air (OTA). DSTV, HiTV, MyTV, Sky, OSN, etc do so from time to time when new software is available. If your decoder is not the same brand and model the software is meant for it won't upgrade. But if it is the same it will upgrade not minding whether it is original or fake, and sorry if it is fake because the upgrade will damage the decoder. Solution out of this problem is if you know it is fake, turn off OTA upgrade or change the upgrade TP. There is always a particular TP used by the provider to transmit and the decoder is set on to receive OTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Hardex07: I need details on how to get Amos 5 channels in Lagos the Dish, Locatin to face and the frequencies. Can someone help me out

first track multi tv. Den input 11024 h 3333. Den standing at the back of th dish, lift it up a little and to ur right. Play around dia and u should get it. Den blind scan. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2012
D.lee:
simniboma:
I personally bought a receiver for a friend, verified from strong tecnologies and it was authenticated as a genuine strong product. Some where last week he called to inform me he just put it on and realied on his screen OTA upgrading which he did not understand. I asked that he allows it to finish which he did. I observed that the said receiver since it was purchased over a year or two was never been updated. This make me think that the OTA might be occuring on receivers on the MyTV network who's software might be found to be outdated. We could findout more and what version of the upgrade is.
thanks
microgiant:

The decoders of Satellite TV Providers are normally upgraded Over The Air (OTA). DSTV, HiTV, MyTV, Sky, OSN, etc do so from time to time when new software is available. If your decoder is not the same brand and model the software is meant for it won't upgrade. But if it is the same it will upgrade not minding whether it is original or fake, and sorry if it is fake because the upgrade will damage the decoder. Solution out of this problem is if you know it is fake, turn off OTA upgrade or change the upgrade TP. There is always a particular TP used by the provider to transmit and the decoder is set on to receive OTA.

Dia's a solution to dis. If ur rx got upgraded and its still working, u can always downgrade to a lower version if the version 300p from strong is not giving u wat u want or do a receiver to receiver software transfer. Then afterwards, go to OTA menu and change from default to user and to another satellite other than intelsat 7/10. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2012
Let me add this. If u need option menu or patch on ur receiver, dont use the ota upgrade. If ur receiver is fake and u upgrade, it will most likely fry ur decoder. What u shd do is to look 4 the same type of receiver (fake) and do a rx to rx firmware transfer. Then make sure u turn off ota upgrade b4 u connect d signal cable or else u may b back 2 square 1. There's a particular 69xII in market now. Very easy 2 identify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.