Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435672 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
olenyi;
They are dia quite alright. Seems they are transmitting on mpeg 4 not mpeg 2 so ur rx may not pick it.
Also dey are on test transmission so we shouldn't worry to much about dem as they come and go and interchange the channels at will for now. Hope u're ok now. My Regards.
@Pidzo, I Hail thee.
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
obnelly: Go no far for your fibre glass or pan dish.Give us your specifications.we are working all day to give you value for your money.Soon those farther fringe satellites will come to reality .Just watch this space.Contact me on the3muskettiers@gmail.com
yes boss!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Oladat: olenyi;
They are dia quite alright. Seems they are transmitting on mpeg 4 not mpeg 2 so ur rx may not pick it.
Also dey are on test transmission so we shouldn't worry to much about dem as they come and go and interchange the channels at will for now. Hope u're ok now. My Regards.
@Pidzo, I Hail thee.
Thanks.
Respect to you bro!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2012
Cleanman: Hi guys finally i've upgraded from hitv Decoder to SRT4922HD and i'm enjoying and loving it!...multitv,hightv Hd,infinity,ait,etc all locked..supersport4HD Also...men hd is the bomb!...oga pidzo or anybody i need help on add onS like youtube,internet radio,picasa,maps stuffs on it.

Lets talk behind the scenes: curiosity@trashmail.net
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pls house is anybody aware of a decoder call STAR TRACK which can show six diffrent channels with one smart card!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Remmyjex: Pls house is anybody aware of a decoder call STAR TRACK which can show six diffrent channels with one smart card!

Enlighten us
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
olenyi:

Enlighten us
what is talking about is a kind of picture in picture facilities on the remote the write p6 i.e six picture;the feature available on multiTV mdvb-s2 remote p9.the startrack normally comes with inbuilt hard disk,twin tunner,recorder is a large machine but i had the mpeg2 model.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluwoleode: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
George_D:

@oluwoleode,
I think odilibe will be in better position to answer your question. However you can also contact microgiant. He presently has one
H-H motor which he has installed and may be able to link you to his source.

@Odilibe and Microgiant
your help is needed.
my email is oluwoleodetola@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
i beg dnt let my
question upset u ppus,
how can sum1 get
canalsat nss7 decoder
and subcription details.
Cuz i really enjoy them
than dsthieve
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jackobite: what is talking about is a kind of picture in picture facilities on the remote the write p6 i.e six picture;the feature available on multiTV mdvb-s2 remote p9.the startrack normally comes with inbuilt hard disk,twin tunner,recorder is a large machine but i had the mpeg2 model.

Ok. Thanks Jackobite. My Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
@odilibe thanks to u let arrange 4 another way or i am not i rush if i can get it by december end no prob send the cost adedad20002001@yahoo.com and also mode of sending to u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Pidzo:

Lets talk behind the scenes: curiosity@trashmail.net
Chief Pidzo,that mail never existed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2012
please gurus.., how can i make amos 5 stable like w3c without losing my w3c. Please, i wish to use one lnb to track this two sat... I need the secret... Please...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2012
kingsley-1:
please gurus.., how can i make amos 5 stable like w3c without losing my w3c. Please, i wish to use one lnb to track this two sat... I need the secret... Please...
secret no1 z the size of the dish...the bigger the dish,the beta the signal strength.
No2,the strength of the lnb... Im able to get both sats with 1 lnb on 90cm dish here in zambia,i dnt know ur location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2012
kingsley-1:

Whats ur dish size? You might wanna try using 90cm if it's not wat u're using. If it persists, try tweaking ur lnb or using another lnb.
By the way, while tracking, which one did u track first, 16'e or 17'e. Why not track 17'e first and optimise the signal %, then blind scan for 16'e. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2012
Cleanman: Chief Pidzo,that mail never existed.
How then are other people able to get through? Have you tried it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
olenyi:

Whats ur dish size? You might wanna try using 90cm if it's not wat u're using. If it persists, try tweaking ur lnb or using another lnb.
By the way, while tracking, which one did u track first, 16'e or 17'e. Why not track 17'e first and optimise the signal %, then blind scan for 16'e. Regards.
65cm dish n just 1 lnb @4 or 8 o clock wl do it.obtain@list 60% on hola tv on amos5 or @most 72% signal strength on Rdv @w3c no nd of 90cm for those two easy birds cos am using 65cm dish n i dnt av problms wt Ait package,infinity,hightv,rdv,wassaman,TVM,RTS,OFIVE n lots more cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
kingsley-1:
wots ur signal strength on w3c?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
oluwoleode:
@Odilibe and Microgiant
your help is needed.
my email is oluwoleodetola@yahoo.com
thanks

I purchased my H-H Motor from w w w . a l i e x p r e s s . c o m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
roman001: wots ur signal strength on w3c?
get ur self 90cm dish and do as u were instructed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls smb shud hlp me with rdv frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
roman001: wots ur signal strength on w3c?
i am using srt 4329 decoder and 65cm dish, my location is benin city, edo state in nigeria... RDV, and others are very stable with a high signal of about 60%, while ait package is 30% and does not show during the day except @ night and cracks a lot, wassasman, kingdom, and others have 48% and cracks too..., i have never seen ohtv.... Anybody, from benin or in benin to help me out... It hurts alot especially with the fact that i am a novince and dont really know how to tweak the dish.... Please, gurus...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
kingsley-1:

i am using srt 4329 decoder and 65cm dish, my location is benin city, edo state in nigeria... RDV, and others are very stable with a high signal of about 60%, while ait package is 30% and does not show during the day except @ night and cracks a lot, wassasman, kingdom, and others have 48% and cracks too..., i have never seen ohtv.... Anybody, from benin or in benin to help me out... It hurts alot especially with the fact that i am a novince and dont really know how to tweak the dish.... Please, gurus...

Take ur tv outside with ur decoder. Power it on. Now go to rdv and press the info button twice. Note the signal strienght. Now with ur eyes on the percentage, try pushing ur dish,first up, down, left, right, noting if theres a place where the percentage will go up a bit. Now use a screw driver and loosen the lnb holder just a bit and try rotating it, first clockwise, den anti clockwise. The place where u get the highest percentage, leave it dia and tighten it back. Den if u noticed a slight increase in the signal while u were pushing the dish, loosen the dish A BIT, and adjust to bring up the signal. Finally tighten everything back. (Now that is what is known as tweaking). Blindscan to see if the channels on amos 5 will come up. If they didn't, u'll have to do what i told u before which is;

olenyi:

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pidzo:
How then are other people able to get through? Have you tried it?
its returning sm weird error msg...kindly send me the details concerning the question to mine sammiejones685@gmail.com. Thanks bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Adex70: @odilibe thanks to u let arrange 4 another way or i am not i rush if i can get it by december end no prob send the cost adedad20002001@yahoo.com and also mode of sending to u
Adex...i will copy your mail address...but the inverto c120 and feedhorn is £37...while DHL shipping seems expensive,cost £45 for 0.5kg ...if there is any other safe and cheap means of shipment i will let you know...cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2012
olenyi:

Take ur tv outside with ur decoder. Power it on. Now go to rdv and press the info button twice. Note the signal strienght. Now with ur eyes on the percentage, try pushing ur dish,first up, down, left, right, noting if theres a place where the percentage will go up a bit. Now use a screw driver and loosen the lnb holder just a bit and try rotating it, first clockwise, den anti clockwise. The place where u get the highest percentage, leave it dia and tighten it back. Den if u noticed a slight increase in the signal while u were pushing the dish, loosen the dish A BIT, and adjust to bring up the signal. Finally tighten everything back. (Now that is what is known as tweaking). Blindscan to see if the channels on amos 5 will come up. If they didn't, u'll have to do what i told u before which is;

Regards.

wow.... I have done it and i have now gotten 115 fta channels on w3c and amos 5, stable but not all the ait package are showing.... Thanks to you all for your direction and encouragement... This is great.... Fta for life....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Please, hightv and eghana are not showing picture but only has audio... Is this normal for it...? Please check....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2012
olenyi:

Regards.
@olenyi: weldone.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2012
SULIEMAN3: Pls smb shud hlp me with rdv frequency.
pls i need a response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobarmy(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Hi gurus in da house, pls this dish has been jobless @ my backyard for some years now, though the lnb is bad so i want u guys to pls tell me how i can make use of it to the fullest..... Thanks am in ph

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
kingsley-1:

wow.... I have done it and i have now gotten 115 fta channels on w3c and amos 5, stable but not all the ait package are showing.... Thanks to you all for your direction and encouragement... This is great.... Fta for life....

U're welcome. The ait package is on test transmission for now. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
SULIEMAN3: @olenyi: weldone.

Thanks bro. My warm Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.