Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5586194 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2011
@ All
I promised to send u all pictures of LEXIUM 7100, which i bought from U.S.

Many people doubted me cos i said they shd hold on payment.
Reason for that is too proof to u that am sure of what i said, i have it in stock.

Wait n see the pictures before u pay into my a/c, well these are the pictures i took on Friday night
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2011
In

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nsq(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2011
petfun4u:

I reside in Abuja. I tried 4 different LNB. 1. Prime focus, I was told this is the ideal LNB for tracking Nilesat, but I could not succeeded with that. 2. I went on using Supermax as a trial but failed, 3. [/b]I decided to use [b]HD PREMIUN 2 LNB, this was the LNB that got me the tracking frequency 12207H275499 up to 55%. Then I blind search to get others. 4. Fuji LNB also tracked it but HD PREMIUM gave me the best satisfaction. Remain blessed
Thanks bro, i realy appreciate ur timely reply, this will also ginger some of us to try and see if its will be possible to nail that bird with 1.2m dish down in the west instead of the usual 2.4m dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by amadika(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2011
petfun4u:

I reside in Abuja. I tried 4 different LNB. 1. Prime focus, I was told this is the ideal LNB for tracking Nilesat, but I could not succeeded with that. 2. I went on using Supermax as a trial but failed, 3. [/b]I decided to use [b]HD PREMIUN 2 LNB, this was the LNB that got me the tracking frequency 12207H275499 up to 55%. Then I blind search to get others. 4. Fuji LNB also tracked it but HD PREMIUM gave me the best satisfaction. Remain blessed

pls how much did you buy the HD PREMIUM 2 LMB? Pls let us know so that we can be making preparations for it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sathob(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2011
figment232:

@sabto
pls post your email i want to email u.

Hi figment, you can reach me at "signalbit at yahoo dot com"
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spaceman(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2011
@Petfun4u, @all
Good work bro. This is the kind of findings we want to hear on this forum.
I would go ahead and give it a trial too.
Enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2011
picture 2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2011
HD PREMIUM 2 cost me 1,500 @ Neighbourhood Plaza, here in Abuja.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2011
lexium
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2011
Am sorry the image is too big let me find way of reducing it

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2011
I hereby attach the pictures of channels I got and I promise to post the picture for the dish. I snap the pics with my phone yesterday night, there is no way I could get that of the dish very clear.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2011
Here are the other pictures

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2011
More pics on Lexium

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2011

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
I am very sorry for the picture quality.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
petfun4u:

My people in the house, I can not believed this, that I was able to track NileSat with 1m dish over the weekend.  Since saturday, I av been watching the following channels; MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC4, MBC DRAMA, MBC ACTION, MBC MAX, AD DRAMA, ZEE AFAM using this freq. 11938H27500

Also, JSC SPORTS 1, JSC SPORTS2, JSC SPORT +1, +2, +3, +4 AND GLOBAL SPORTS using 12130H27499

AD Sport TV, CITRUS TV etc.

Remain blessed in the house.
@ All, this is what I am talking about. Nilesat is difficult for us to track here in the east. But Petfun4u have prove that with premium hd lnbf, nilesat can be track with 1m dish. The great gurus of this house should dig deep and get us with lnbf that can track nilesat with 90cm. Jujubox have made this house weak. When you have nilesat, Rdv,Atn,Arridya and multiTv, why would you decrypt paytv for? whereby you have all those things that paytv have. Let forget about jujubox (do**le) and do some exploit. I wish that every member of the house should have nilesat,eurobird 1,hotbird and others at their home. These doesn't require huge dish but powerful lnbf but the problem is that most of us doesn't believe that such lnbf exist. Viva fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spaceman(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
D.lee:

@ All,,,,,,,,,,, ,  Jujubox have made this house weak. When you have nilesat, Rdv,Atn,Arridya and multiTv, why would you decrypt paytv for? whereby you have all those things that paytv have,  I wish that every member of the house should have nilesat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Good talk my brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
D.lee:

@ All, this is what I am talking about. Nilesat is difficult for us to track here in the east. But Petfun4u have prove that with premium hd lnbf, nilesat can be track with 1m dish. The great gurus of this house should dig deep and get us with lnbf that can track nilesat with 90cm. Jujubox have made this house weak. When you have nilesat, Rdv,Atn,Arridya and multiTv, why would you decrypt paytv for? whereby you have all those things that paytv have. Let forget about jujubox (do**le) and do some exploit. I wish that every member of the house should have nilesat,eurobird 1,hotbird and others at their home. These doesn't require huge dish but powerful lnbf but the problem is that most of us doesn't believe that such lnbf exist. Viva fta.

You are right my brother, I could not believe it myself that I can track Nilesat with 1M dish size. I have been looking for this dish for a very long time for me to give a trial. I really believe that what is not possible can be made impossible, all we need is put in more and better efforts  than before. We begin to fail when we are not ready to take risk, devote time and resources.

I am still pressing more to see if there is another better LNB than Premium HD LNB that can do the magic of tracking Eurobird and others. FTA has com to stay and shall remain. Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
petfun4u:
HD PREMIUN 2 LNB was the LNB that got me the tracking frequency 12207H275499 up to 55%. Then I blind search to get others. 4. Fuji LNB also tracked it but HD PREMIUM gave me the best satisfation,
@ Petfun4u, what was the signal strength of fuji lnb on 12207 H 25700. Is it lower than 55%?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by isomadtech(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
@petfun4u
good work.
it is possible for those up north to use that size and get it but for those in the south. it will take mucus from one nose to enter the other side. however with the new talk about lnb, something good can still come out of it. Good job once again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
The signal quality of 12207H27500 fluctuate between 54% and 55%. Remain blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
You really have a good one there ''pentfun4u'' nice work hope you ain't stopping there,it will be nice if you have 90cm
dish at your end to try that as well will be a great deal for others all the same well done.We hope to try that asap
if we have the lnb you used.If somebody knows where we can get it is welcome.

Details according to research:

This Magic LNB is one of the best LNB in Middle East ,and have 5-10 % Signal more rather than normal LNB
and people know like famous brand with good quality.What 's different rather than normal LNBs?

1. Different size of the tip in 60 mm.
It has good effect to get better signal .

2. Change shape of tip lnb
This case make able installer to make easy installation and also can fit lnb from the tip .

3. It has bigger body rather than normal lnbs .
This case make able installer to have bigger space to move lnb in up and down and make better installation .

4. Have more layer inside and bigger feed horn
It can get more signal because  of have more layer inside LNB . also Laser packing make it beautiful .

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOEWAYNE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
Where to get this fuji and invacom stuff in the east?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
ftadream:

You really have a good one there ''pentfun4u'' nice work hope you ain't stopping there,it will be nice if you have 90cm
dish at your end to try that as well will be a great deal for others all the same well done.We hope to try that asap
if we have the lnb you used.If somebody knows where we can get it is welcome.

Details according to research:

This Magic LNB is one of the best LNB in Middle East ,and have 5-10 % Signal more rather than normal LNB
and people know like famous brand with good quality.What 's different rather than normal LNBs?

1. Different size of the tip in 60 mm.
It has good effect to get better signal .

2. Change shape of tip lnb
This case make able installer to make easy installation and also can fit lnb from the tip .

3. It has bigger body rather than normal lnbs .
This case make able installer to have bigger space to move lnb in up and down and make better installation .

4. Have more layer inside and bigger feed horn
It can get more signal because  of have more layer inside LNB . also Laser packing make it beautiful .

You got it, but there are two types of that LNB, there is one PREMIUM HD and another one PREMIUM 2 HD. The one I used is PREMIUM 2 HD. I will try to load the picture in my next posting later and the picture of the Dish. Remain blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ Petfun4u, what I meant was, what was the signal strength when you tracked with fuji lnbf? Does it have the same signal strength with premium 2 hd lnbf or less signal strength? I just want to know weither premium 2 hd lnbf is far better than fuji because I have stargold fuji lnbf.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Petfun4u

How much wud it cost to buy and send the lnb to me in warri through eagle line?.i have a 2.4 net dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infgost234(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
@all, Pls what size is the popular space (mytv) dish? Pls I need a reply urgently.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
The dog is barking again but no shoes on his feet
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
The dog is barking again but no shoes on his feet
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
infgost234:

@all, Pls what size is the popular space (mytv) dish? Pls I need a reply urgently.
@ Infgost234, there is one with the size of 65cm and the one of 80cm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2011
@petfun4u:

Please, I'll like to know if it is possible for me to send you the money to get me the HD PREMIUN 2 LNB there in Abuja and send leave it with a friend there in abuja who can then post it to me here in Yaounde Cameroon. I'd be very greatful. My e-mail is lovala@yahoo.com for futher discussions. If I am not wrong then the lnb should be this:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zenus(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2011
With this lnb. The sky will not be our limit any more. Hope it will work in the south with 1m dish

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.