Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,176 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5491696 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2013
I Hacked:

yes but IPTV is not to be payed every month you can chose 6 month or 12 month
and IPTV subscription is $10 for 6 month after free 12 month expire

and if you hug up dish and you want to enjoy $channels too you will still subscript after 12 month

and for redline TS 3000 HD all this are free when you buy
It seems reline ts 3000 only gives 12 months free subscription when you buy ....from maxsat.co.uk.....http://www.maxsat.co.uk/redline-ts3000-p-188.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2013
Iron2011: @ all pls sorry my lateness in answering your questions. pls kindly forgive me.
the Top lnb---- multi tv (12525v 19531)
Middle lnb ---- Amos5 +w3c (11884v27500)
Lnb below ---- sirius (12034 H 27500)
first track amoms 5 using 11884v27500 and make sure u get the highest signal. from 73 to 78%. another way to see that you have gotten the highest signal is to input 12216v27500 or 12335v27500. if you get a stable signal, then it means you are there. Nb: if you are finding it difficult to track amos5, 1st track multi tv till u get full signal. now input 11884v27500 in you receiver. pls dont touch the lnb skew. stand behind the dish and push it slightly to the right. pls i mean very slightly.raise the dish from down to up little by little to see if the signal will pop up.if it doesnt pop up, push the dish slightly to the right again and raise it up and down again. repeat this little by little until the signal pops out.
when you get signal, adjust the lnb skew to get full signal.
NB:very soon i will release post that will help u to track any satellite under a minute after u have tracked multi tv. i did it some time ago but it was not clear to people. this time round, i will try my best.
secondly, input the multi tv frequency and stand in front of the dish and facing it with another lnb in hand, track the multi tv at the top.
track the sirius below the amos5/w3c.
i did it but dstv channels poped up instead of the amos5 channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2013
I Hacked:

yes but IPTV is not to be payed every month you can chose 6 month or 12 month
and IPTV subscription is $10 for 6 month after free 12 month expire

and if you hug up dish and you want to enjoy $channels too you will still subscript after 12 month

and for redline TS 3000 HD all this are free when you buy
1Hacked i have some questions for you 1.Where is your location 2.Do u have this redline decoder with you in ur location?3.How much does it cost?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
odilibe: It seems reline ts 3000 only gives 12 months free subscription when you buy ....from maxsat.co.uk.....http://www.maxsat.co.uk/redline-ts3000-p-188.html

yes you are 100% right
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
figment232: 1Hacked i have some questions for you 1.Where is your location 2.Do u have this redline decoder with you in ur location?3.How much does it cost?

1 i am in Africa

2 yes i have and it will be in legos this weekend as am posting it is on the way i will post phone no.for you to call in legos very soon

3 your suppler will give you his/her best pries
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
@all,
pls can i use this tp:11747h27500 to track dstv or which one is d best to use?. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
ojialo:
my chairman thanks but no vex like i said before i got the amos5 but dstv channels poped up is it that am on different sat. With the same frequency?
What you tracked was Dstv and not Amos 5. MultiTv is on top of Amos 5. You should first of all track Amos 5 with any of the two trasponders that I gave toyou. You can never go wrong with those transponders. If you first track MultITv and another lnbf on top of MultiTv, it is definitly Dstv that you are going to recieve Remember that the elevation goes higher than Dstv elevation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
kazewou: RT2 EUTELSAT16A 10804H30000

thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
SULIEMAN3: @all,
pls i hv been trying to track w3c bt unfortunately i couldn't hit green. pls what could be the problem? this is d tp i used(11124h03333) with str 4940.

the correct tp is 11024h03333
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
ojialo:

i already track multitiv but i added another LMB to track the amos5 but all i get is the dstv channels pls help me.

you are just spamming with ur useless questions cant u obey the rules. we are not kids here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
SULIEMAN3: @all,
pls can i use this tp:11747h27500 to track dstv or which one is d best to use?. Thanks.

this is what i use 11900h27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Xpset:

the correct tp is 11024h03333
tanx bt i used d tp also with str4940. by GOD grace 2morrow i will try with 4669. Thank u very much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osasz: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2013
ojialo:
i did it but dstv channels poped up instead of the amos5 channels

if u can show us the pix it wld be beta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2013
figment232: because of my work schedule i dont think i wud be able to trouble shoot and fix the dish.i would rather enrol the help of a good installer.Please recommend one for me.

@figment232,
Ok, I understand.

You can call Kingsley on this number: 08066738059.

The guy is quite good on anything motorised.

I've already talked to him and he's expecting your call.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2013
@All,
As promised, here's the first installment of pictures from my COMSTAR renovation works
over the weekend.

Both up and down C band lnbs were changed out during the process:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2013
Middle LNB remained surprising sharp even after spending over a year and half
sitting idle under the scorching sun!

I think the premium lazer II brand of lnbs are quite something! smiley

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2013
Connecting the jack:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2013
Connecting the diseqc positioner used for tracking:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2013
The set up: ready for work to begin:

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2013
more:

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2013
In my next installment, I'll be posting inside pictures with channels and corresponding
highest signal quality. I will focus mainly on the C-BAND channels.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2013
@George_d ..........thumbs up,eagerly waiting for more.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
George_D:

@figment232,
Ok, I understand.

You can call Kingsley on this number: 08066738059.

The guy is quite good on anything motorised.

I've already talked to him and he's expecting your call.
thanks George D I have already spoken with him
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
KKTV and many channels will be on Amos 5i very soon on this frequency 11065 V 07500 it tested and it is ok so ready to shoot

but guys am not saying you should go now and scan or track no when it is done then you can neel it

if any changes too i will let you know

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
I Hacked: KKTV and many channels will be on Amos 5i very soon on this frequency 10985 V 07500 it tested and it is ok so ready to shoot

but guys am not saying you should go now and scan or track no when it is done then you can neel it

if any changes too i will let you know
I hacked are u a staff of kktv grin you equally said ...other channels...can you list the others for us?
Finally i say well done for the updates.keep it up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Family1 & Family 2 on Amos5 in DVB-S format even an MPEG2 STB can get it rescan the tp 12216V27500.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
pls help me @ friends,my guy that installed strong for me want to turn me into ATM machine. my multi tv stations are not showing, each time i call him, he collect 5h, then the multi tv will show, bt after 1 day, it will disappear again expecting me to call him again. i dont want call hikm again as have chosen this forum as my last line of defence.
Currently each time i blind scan atra 2ab satelite eutelsitew4 stations shows instead of multi-tv stations. pls tell me how to set it step by step as all other stations are showing except multi -tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Liverpoolfc: pls help me @ friends,my guy that installed strong for me want to turn me into ATM machine. my multi tv stations are not showing, each time i call him, he collect 5h, then the multi tv will show, bt after 1 day, it will disappear again expecting me to call him again. i dont want call hikm again as have chosen this forum as my last line of defence.
Currently each time i blind scan atra 2ab satelite eutelsitew4 stations shows instead of multi-tv stations. pls tell me how to set it step by step as all other stations are showing except multi -tv
let me help you bro.
1. Do a blind scan on multi tv. If no channel pops up, it means that your dish is likely not aligned to the sat again.
2. To align your dish, input 12.522 as your frequency and 19.531 as your symbol rate with V as your polarization. Then adjust the dish slightly without loosing anything on the dish and see if you can hit green.
3. If you cant hit green, call that your installer and pay him because he must chop. Abi u no dey chop?

Just make sure that the signal quality he gets is high at least 85%. And touch the dish to make sure he tights its well and that it is not shaking. if he does it like that, it not loose signal again. Buy the guy good drink while he works. Ok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Liverpoolfc: pls help me @ friends,my guy that installed strong for me want to turn me into ATM machine. my multi tv stations are not showing, each time i call him, he collect 5h, then the multi tv will show, bt after 1 day, it will disappear again expecting me to call him again. i dont want call hikm again as have chosen this forum as my last line of defence.
let me help you bro.
1. Do a blind scan on multi tv. If no channel pops up, it means that your dish is likely not aligned to the sat again.
2. To align your dish, input 12.522 as your frequency and 19.531 as your symbol rate with V as your polarization. Then adjust the dish slightly without loosing anything on the dish and see if you can hit green.
3. If you cant hit green, call that your installer and pay him because he must chop. Abi u no dey chop?

Just make sure that the signal quality he gets is high at least 85%. And touch the dish to make sure he tights its well and that it is not shaking. if he does it like that, it not loose signal again. Buy the guy good drink while he works. Ok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
auchs:
let me help you bro.

thank you very much, each time i blind scan it, i see other stations that are not multi tv stations bt dstv stations
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Liverpoolfc. Select a multi tv station before you press menu to do the blind scan. So that it will be the multi tv you are blind scanning since you have two dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jirilistic(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.