Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5477034 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2013
How do I get the freq of above tv station on free to air.Pls,let me know this before the afternoon.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=I Hacked]

my broda this srt boxs is old stock bro get redline TS 3000 HD , or amingo stuff and stop more wahala
redline have new frequencies update every time and channels update but you can still add TP or Blind scan if you want to. no need any account or buy dongle to watch your sports channels .just plug and start enjoy thats all

you can chose to watch multitv or mboa TV tv too

plz how much is it,thankz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Lukbayo: How do I get the freq of above tv station on free to air.Pls,let me know this before the afternoon.

no need frequency just get TS 3000 HD that all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2013
how do I get this redline TS 3000 HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=THREASHOLD20][/quote]

Use the Email i post
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
visit www.redline.com.tr

for more information about redline
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
I Hacked:

from redboy to Heavyweight redline, you must be jinx breaker to lay your hand on this box it tempted to feel! @ olenyi get well quick!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pokuk29: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
hi.all menbers if u wont to make your ericson w35 router universal,,,,pokuk29@yahoo.com....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Abudhabi sport lost out on the EPL right for 2013 to 2016. For more info read: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/agency-mp-silva-lands-epl-tv-rights-in-mideast-487915.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
calis2: ..I plug my MTN 3g modem at d back of my hd 4930L and hav done d above settings on my srt4930L and also press d red botton 2 connect,but it reads 'Connect fail'pls house is there any other that I wil do 2 connect it?pls help me all that hav an idea.thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=calis2][/quote]pls house help me.i've try all dat i can to connect my 3g modem in 4930L,but it stil show network fail.plssss house help me.thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=calis2][/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
badaru1: Abudhabi sport lost out on the EPL right for 2013 to 2016. For more info read: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/agency-mp-silva-lands-epl-tv-rights-in-mideast-487915.html
Abudhabi sports still have the opportunity to acquire the right to broadcast live EPL if they desperately needs it since MP and Silva are still willing to re-negotiate with them and Aljazeera Sports. It will be painful to those Abudhabi sport subscribers if ADMC could not acquire the right from MP and Silva.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavella(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
I want to upgrade my reciever EUROSTAR ES-HD7000CS please can some one know where to get sw for this box. Thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
I Hacked:

Thanks for your aids, can this named decoder work in any part of nigeria town and it requre a dish.? How do i get?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rextab:
A= w3c/Amos 5
B= w3a/Astra 4a
you're genius. If I may ask please what did you use to hold the 2nd LNB?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Talenty: you're genius. If I may ask please what did you use to hold the 2nd LNB?
thnx, i used a wire
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lukbayo: Thanks for your aids, can this named decoder work in any part of nigeria town and it requre a dish.? How do i get?
ld

yes it work every where in this world and it is working in Nigeria now Redline T7700HD is in Nigeria now and it is working good
for DSTV mytv multitv and more you need dish but for more hehe and haha and GALAXY channel and more use the my email for more
more Redline TS 3000HD is coming to Nigeria so if anyone need it please use my email at back page to add your name

please ask more or know more about Redline decoder please let as use https://www.nairaland.com/1116159/how-use-redcam-how-redcam#1116159.12
not to spam here fill free to ask any question at the link i post i will answer all question and show you how
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nzeval(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ I Hacked ,pls i want to know the of this receiver TS3000HD and T7700HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jackobite: from redboy to Heavyweight redline, you must be jinx breaker to lay your hand on this box it tempted to feel! @ olenyi get well quick!

the redboy and redcam are one mother one father they are the same b ut they dont have there own house they work good but they work in peoples houses and Redline is decoder company that have more decoders diffrent models

Visit www.redline.com.tr for redline information
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ I Hacked How M**ch is the REDLINE TS 3000HD IN GHC
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
I Hacked:

the redboy and redcam are one mother one father they are the same b ut they dont have there own house they work good but they work in peoples houses and Redline is decoder company that have more decoders diffrent models

Visit www.redline.com.tr for redline information

@ I Hacked.
U got mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 6:04am On Feb 02, 2013
Pls which sat am i going to use to search 4 mytv station
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2013
Oshinmichael: Pls which sat am i going to use to search 4 mytv station
Use intelsat 7/10ku or pick any ku sat input ur tp then blind scan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2013
Jackobite: Use intelsat 7/10ku or pick any ku sat input ur tp then blind scan.
wot of joytv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2013
pls house my mtn data plan wil xpire 2day.pls those with 4930L tel how u connebt ur 3g modem b/c i hav tryd d one u gave me,it reads connection fail.pls help me brothes!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2013
calis2: pls house my mtn data plan wil xpire 2day.pls those with 4930L tel how u connebt ur 3g modem b/c i hav tryd d one u gave me,it reads connection fail.pls help me brothes!
o
@All who need help on srt4930L internet settings. I called strong technologies customer care line, and i was told that all this modem we use can not work unless we get 'a router' or a kind of dongle that can be gotten from your dealer...
but i called my dealer, he says he knows nothing regarding that....
embarassed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Oshinmichael: wot of joytv
use the same application thus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hancock(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
calis2: pls house my mtn data plan wil xpire 2day.pls those with 4930L tel how u connebt ur 3g modem b/c i hav tryd d one u gave me,it reads connection fail.pls help me brothes!
I can authoritatively tell you that most modem will not work out of the box with strong 4930L. Who ever says otherwise should tell us the make of his modem. your best bet is to get a usb wifi reciever (very small and portable) or make use of the lan port at the back of the decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
hancock:
I can authoritatively tell you that most modem will not work out of the box with strong 4930L. Who ever says otherwise should tell us the make of his modem. your best bet is to get a usb wifi reciever (very small and portable) or make use of the lan port at the back of the decoder.
pls brother,where will i find usb wifi,b/c i hav look for it at the market they don't even know what im looking for?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
gadotor: How much in dollars,thank you
just 40 dollars and 5500 in naira

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
ayolacz: just 40 dollars and 5500 in naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.