Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460634 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
@ Ilish
thanks man i really appreciate it...its been a lot of frustrations over and over again for like 2years plus now.
once again thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yomkris: Two days ago When i was away 4rm home, My 4669xii forcefully upgraded its sw from 1.0 to 3.0 dat doesnt have option menu.. I tried to track anoda satelite today all i got on d display of my box was LNBF. It cudnt respond to remote.but if i remove d lnb cable and on it. It alws work normaly wit remote.. Pls dear gurus what can i do with dis lnbf of a thing.
@ Yomkris, try and check your lnbf cable wire. It seems that the polarity of your lnbf cable are touching themselves.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yomkris(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
D.lee:
@ Yomkris, try and check your lnbf cable wire. It seems that the polarity of your lnbf cable are touching themselves.

Thanks 4ur response, i wil try it again tomorow. I just conected d box with my 2nd dish now and it wrk normally ..

@ALL gurus, Pls does dis suscesful upgradin of my 4669xii decoder means its not a fake type or i shuld expect malfunctionin..cos its workin wit my 2nd dish now.. Pls respond
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spy005: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
olushaggy:

How can i do dat?
But i noticed that the 1 am using accept all sim...

@calis2 can i have your email add inorder to discuss about 4930l .thanks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by perfectnerd(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
astanco: how cheap?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spy005: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
calis2: ANYTIME U'RE XPIRIENCIN DISEQ PROS...JUST GO 2 UR RECEIVER AND ENTER INTALLATION DEN 2 DISEC SETTING..JST SET UR DISH ON D DISEC 1.0 DEN GO DOWN 2 DISEQ 1.1 JUST CHOOSE ANY NUMBR FRM 1 TO 16 U LIKE.XMPLE,...D1 ISTO 5/16,,,D2 ISTO 4/16,,,D3 ISTO 1/16...D4 ISTO 2/16.JST SET UR DISH AT DISEQ 1.0.N THEN GO DOWN 2 DISEQ 1.1.TNX

bro calis2 whats your contact no and email add so that i could ask about your experience concerning 4930l before i buy on monday thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yomkris:
Thanks 4ur response, i wil try it again tomorow. I just conected d box with my 2nd dish now and it wrk normally ..

@ALL gurus, Pls does dis suscesful upgradin of my 4669xii decoder means its not a fake type or i shuld expect malfunctionin..cos its workin wit my 2nd dish now.. Pls respond

Dat, ur rx is still working, proves its an original.

As for the lnb display issue, check both ends of ur wire/cable. Looks like the outer flexible mesh wire is touching the middle solid wire at one of the ends. Better to remove the f-connector, cut a bit off, and refix the f-connectoe at both ends. Dat should solve it.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
spy005:

bro calis2 whats your contact no and email add so that i could ask about your experience concerning 4930l before i buy on monday thanks
It is complicated..u can only use Router 4 d 4930L.which i think is very fast,but very..very...very slow 4 dongle(mbox).my advice is,go 4 srt4922 fast 2 open dongle.or if u dont hav laptop 4 browsing u den go 4 srt4930L.d best man 2 xplain dis 2u is Olushaggy.read frm d past post u wil c his contact.tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segzytola: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Can dongle work on this patch v3.02p on my 4669x..currently am using 1.32p.my neighbour decorder which is 4669xii got upgraded by multitv so i checked thru his decoder and i couldnt found option on it with these 3.02p.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segzytola: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yinka4dad: What O̶̷͡Ƒ we tjat we had fall into the victim now what should we do
is option included in this software patch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segzytola: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yinka4dad: What O̶̷͡Ƒ we tjat we had fall into the victim now what should we do
is option included on this software patch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
@all final solution 2 69x &69x11 OTA problem download the software 302p from crosat they are 2 one for 69x &another one for 69x11 note they can not work for each other that is the only solution.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Adex70: @all final solution 2 69x &69x11 OTA problem download the software 320p from crosat they are 2 one for 69x &another one for 69x11 note they can not work for each other that is the only solution.
pls give us d link 2 d software bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2013
Yomkris: Two days ago When i was away 4rm home, My 4669xii forcefully upgraded its sw from 1.0 to 3.0 dat doesnt have option menu.. I tried to track anoda satelite today all i got on d display of my box was LNBF. It cudnt respond to remote.but if i remove d lnb cable and on it. It alws work normaly wit remote.. Pls dear gurus what can i do with dis lnbf of a thing.
i hope this has not damage your decoder , what happen is that you have allow the positive and negative terminal of the coaxial cable that supply voltage from the box to diseqc switch to join together somewhere along the line (or to lnbf, if you not using switch )make sure you separate them ,it might probabily be the point where u use connector (check both the point of connection to box n switch and make sure that the hard wire at center didn't touch the flexible outside )
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi1(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2013
Mytv is really stocking the fire this year. Trace channel now migrated to mpeg 4 and other channels to follow next month. Now some channels cant be viewed again even with valid subscription except u're using their paired 4940 receiver and smart card.

Guess all satellite packege providers are all out in arms to combat piracy this time around.grin

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2013
Setoop: which satellite can we get this and the tp , is it free to air
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2013
olenyi1: Mytv is really stocking the fire this year. Trace channel now migrated to mpeg 4 and other channels to follow next month. Now some channels cant be viewed again even with valid subscription except u're using their paired 4940 receiver and smart card.

Guess all satellite packege providers are all out in arms to combat piracy this time around.grin

Regards.
mytv is not worth subcribing for. I have d box but neva thougt of subscribing. NO EPL, NO UEFA , NO LA LIGA, NO sport channel that can make it compete even with the cable tv like metrodigital that is operational in ph and other eastern part. Metrodigital is wat ppl go for in ph as they show all football competetion live. Thier Subscription is worth it, jus 3500 for up to 50 breath-taking channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2013
pari salim: Eriteria tv2
Today on eriteria tv2
15:00 barca V real
17:30 wigan V liverpool
19:45 ac milan V lazio.ARABSAT 5A
dish size plz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yomkris(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2013
Setoop: i hope this has not damage your decoder , what happen is that you have allow the positive and negative terminal of the coaxial cable that supply voltage from the box to diseqc switch to join together somewhere along the line (or to lnbf, if you not using switch )make sure you separate them ,it might probabily be the point where u use connector (check both the point of connection to box n switch and make sure that the hard wire at center didn't touch the flexible outside )
Thank u very much. FTA 4EVA
olenyi1:

Dat, ur rx is still working, proves its an original.

As for the lnb display issue, check both ends of ur wire/cable. Looks like the outer flexible mesh wire is touching the middle solid wire at one of the ends. Better to remove the f-connector, cut a bit off, and refix the f-connectoe at both ends. Dat should solve it.

Regards.
Setoop: i hope this has not damage your decoder , what happen is that you have allow the positive and negative terminal of the coaxial cable that supply voltage from the box to diseqc switch to join together somewhere along the line (or to lnbf, if you not using switch )make sure you separate them ,it might probabily be the point where u use connector (check both the point of connection to box n switch and make sure that the hard wire at center didn't touch the flexible outside )
@ ALL, Thank u very much. FTA 4EVA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2013
Stevolat: pls give us d link 2 d software bro
@all crosat .org click on strong file then pach 4 africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2013
olenyi1: Mytv is really stocking the fire this year. Trace channel now migrated to mpeg 4 and other channels to follow next month. Now some channels cant be viewed again even with valid subscription except u're using their paired 4940 receiver and smart card.

Regards.
this is not about combating piracy. But following d path of tech. U can use ur old card on 69x, xii, or other strong mpeg 4 and hd receivers. Not necessarily d paired good 4 nothing 4940.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
all d users of srt 4669x n x11 u are setting us back..what u will do is that u will move out frm mytv 2 stop ota.NO SW WILL STOP OTA.UNLESS U DELETE OR MOVE AWAY FROM MYTV..JUST MARK IT ON D WALL..They are loosing customers b/c of dongle.HEAR MY WORD..IF U LUV DOG GO 4 HD RECEIVERS OR U DELETE 12.522 H 26.657 ND 12.722 H 26.657 If u stil luv 2 watch xtain channels.tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
calis2: all d users of srt 4669x n x11 u are setting us back..what u will do is that u will move out frm mytv 2 stop ota.NO SW WILL STOP OTA.UNLESS U DELETE OR MOVE AWAY FROM MYTV..JUST MARK IT ON D WALL..They are loosing customers b/c of dongle.HEAR MY WORD..IF U LUV DOG GO 4 HD RECEIVERS OR U DELETE 12.522 H 26.657 ND 12.722 H 26.657 If u stil luv 2 watch xtain channels.tnx.
it is a lie and u are wrong download the one i post 100% control the OTA i have the 2 software on my flash and i have help7people as @today charging them1500 each so if u dont no stop denying others 2 learn.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Adex70: it is a lie and u are wrong download the one i post 100% control the OTA i have the 2 software on my flash and i have help7people as @today charging them1500 each so if u dont no stop denying others 2 learn.
Tell them 2 use mytv or u,try it b/c I got d sw b4 u @ crosat. n mind u dat sw 302 is mytv.check those dat mytv upgrade their receive.just go2 system info u will c dat it is dsame.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
If I may come in, download d same version from either crosat or wizkid. They both hav option menu but d one from strong or OTA doesn't. Even though they are d same version and date.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yomkris(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ameboperoo: If I may come in, download d same version from either crosat or wizkid. They both hav option menu but d one from strong or OTA doesn't. Even though they are d same version and date.

exactly, my 4669xii got upgraded tru d OTA and it doesnt have option as part of installatn submenu..
@all Pls what is the effect of this absence of option.. Can i still download d one at crosat and instal it may be it can replace d one 4rm OTA. Ur response wil b appreciated.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
roman001: not free,its biss coded.it doesnt wrk on all decoders except urs is biss enabled.
my own decoder is str 4669z , can it work ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Heko: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hey beros, i hav 1 question, if u can pls answer it. Can we use (install) c band lnb on 90cm??

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
calis2: Tell them 2 use mytv or u,try it b/c I got d sw b4 u @ crosat. n mind u dat sw 302 is mytv.check those dat mytv upgrade their receive.just go2 system info u will c dat it is dsame.
@ callis u got the wrong one the softweare are 2type download the one 4rm wiZkidfile on crosat it has option for dongle and corect the OTA issue good day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
perfect nerd: Brand new 3M comm star dish for sale!!!! cheap price.. email.. kalejaiyeao@gmail.com
for more details.
how much is it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Heko:

bro u can get this chanal arbsat 30.5 east. It is no fta. But u can open it, by biss key.
First use this tp, it is strong tp 12525 v 2500, chanal name imn. After u get this inter this tp 12606 v 2590, it's eri tv 2
. Bros whch direction? Be plane na DSTV multi tv or mytv side?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
just download d crosat sw n den enter mytv n c what will happen.just do it now n tel us b/c i hav tried it b4 saying dis.d best option is to move away frm mytv,so far as ur software carries NEWSPAPER(just goto entertainment on ur receiver).mind u dat d NEWSPAPER works with frequeny 12.522 h 26.657.. srt4940hd 4775sd 4669x n 11.receivers carries NEWSPAPERS.OTHER RECEIVERS DO NOT HAV NEWSPAPER DAT IS WHY THEY ARE NOT UPGRADING VIA OTA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bobkezel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.