Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440513 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Now to the pictures:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Another HD channel on Apster 7 (free!) : grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2013
HD channel on Intelsat 20/C (NHK)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2013
Others - aljazeera, aririang, etc

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Express news, God TV

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks boss
SULIEMAN3: gud luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2013
The white cover infront O̶̷͡Ƒ my lnb has broken and Its now open but I don't want water 2pour inside it when it rains pls what can I do 2protect it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2013
More:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2013
906/C

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2013
@ all i suggest we open a thread for redline decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2013
902/C

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2013
NSS 12/C

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Flip over to the west:

NSS 7/C - CNN and yes, what a surprise! There is even a free CNN channel in HD!!! shocked

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2013
Still on Nss7/C - TBN, JCTV, Smile ( the kids love this one!)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2013
907/C

Record africa, NTAi

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
For those who would like to have a print out of those transponders earlier posted, I have attached an excel
sheet here which you can download. However note that these tps are only good for the present.
Satelite technology changes so fast that in just a day, a week, a month once active transponders may become
very dead. Tps once relied on for tracking could be an installer's achilles heel if all he does is to store
them in his archive without bordering to check and update. Also, bear in mind that these frequencies are particular
to the south - south and if your not living within this region, use with caution.

Depending on whether you're using a 3-in-1 set up like mine, your signal quality may vary along with dish
size.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
So then, who says C BAND satelite is a forgotten issue? Well, the evidence is dancing right in front of your eyes!

Why not dust up that long abandoned dish of yours and put it into good use?

Get all those free HD channels which stingy PAYTV coys won't give you despite all their exorbitant

charges.

Be free! Break the myth! Viva FTA!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
figment232: @ all i suggest we open a thread for redline decoder

You are 100% right now got https://www.nairaland.com/1219069/redline-satellite-receivers

for any help, how to use diseqc, HH motor control, Cband ,softwares ,how it work,how to read your word on Redline decoder
how to read your note on redline decoder,how to get all sport news,all TP list and many more

urgent call numbers and more
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
George_D: So, who says C BAND satelite is a forgotten issue? Well, the evidence is dancing right in front of you!

Why not dust up that long abandoned dish of yours and put it into good use?

Get all those free HD channels which miserly PAYTV coys won't give you despite all their exorbitant

charges.

Be free! Break the myth! Viva FTA!!!
george d,which part of south south do u stay? I stay in ph and il like to have ur contact. We need to talk.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
gadotor: Ic for the job,thank you

dont let as wast our time on this we are not kids any more

if you already have this 4669x 9xii then fine but if you want or have in mind of buying mpeg4 HD decoder
then look for new make
cos now new decoders have come with good features and very easy to use and is HD too

(1) i bought my SRT 4910 at Gh 350 which is $181.656 NGN 28,608.3 this box can not play AVI file,VOB,WMA.even common wav
it can not open even single $channel if i need it i have to go and buy router and so on , web application like sport news and many no to this box

no warrant for this type of box but some Fake gurus here tell as it is the best make
SRT 4902 is a wast of time decoder but because we dont have any option we buy

nokia was then best phone make now iphone,samsung,and many have take the lead

dot let as deceives our self here with this 1928 technology
buy a decoder to watch tv and now turn to open and change IC ,what a fuk, boo sheet

We all know FTA is very good but if you are buying decoder buy a decoder that can give you good things if you need

i will not advert for any one but all of as can look around now there is good decoders that have good features
some even come with free gift
i like Odilibe post some time and some others guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
celebrating one year of p****k un-interupted experience...still counting.. pics coming soon
experiment purpose only shocked shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
O mehnnn....dis tins just be lyk film o....i wish yu guys can post pics of d dish positions so we knw, but thats askin too much....i'm a novice in dis tin and right now i feel lyk cryin....choi, why i chop my sch fees
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
ayolacz: george d,which part of south south do u stay? I stay in ph and il like to have ur contact. We need to talk.

I'm in Warri. If you're in PH then you're lucky because you're within the south - south, so these frequencies should do the job for you. Reach me on my yahoo mail and lets discuss further. Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls Nairalander I need infinity new frequency and satelite position. More also kindly help me on how to resolve the Audio problem usually associated with It. Abeg u guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gimba24: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
gud evening everbody. we rely app8 all ur effort and all d gud tins u r bringing 2 us tnks . Pls can any 1 help me wit dis ota download ic pls what is de volt or wht is d numba on it thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
platorepublic: Pls Nairalander I need infinity new frequency and satelite position. More also kindly help me on how to resolve the Audio problem usually associated with It. Abeg u guys
just enter this tp 11024h03333 while your dish is hooked up to w3c and then blindscan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
I AM ADVISING THOSE DAT ARE IN DARKNESS(DONGLE) TO REPENT AND COME TO LIGHT(FTA).THE HOLYSPIRIT(OTA) IS KNOCKING AT UR DOOR(RECEIVER) AND U ARE REJECTING HIM..MY BROTHERS.REPENT AND RECEIVE THE HOLYSPIRIT SO THAT U WILL HAV LIGHT WISH WILL LEAD U TO HEAVEN(TALENT).OH U RULERS OF DARKNESS SURRENDER AND RETREAT,STOP STEALING FRM PAYTV IS A SIN. THINK ABOUT DIS..U ARE MANUFACTURING A SOAP AND SOME1 IMMITATE IT AND KILL UR BUSINESS.BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
So bro how am I going to unzip and upload, i have already downloaded it to my phone tanz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
flash pics....

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
30 minutes pics

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
25 minutes pics

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls gurus i need the strongest tp of Mytv

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.