Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5452921 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
odilibe: BUNDESLIGA cool
ok thank u.. I just hope they are nt lyk stv2 dat airs only on saturday evening
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Lets wait n see
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wilsonjay: 4:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Guru in the house pls i need your help
i put on my srt 4930l decoder this morning ,and it just display boot on the small display panel and it has not come up since that time,PLEASE HOUSE WHAT CAN I DO
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2013
wilsonjay: Guru in the house pls i need your help
i put on my srt 4930l decoder this morning ,and it just display boot on the small display panel and it has not come up since that time,PLEASE HOUSE WHAT CAN I DO
[quote author=wilsonjay]Guru in the house pls i need your help
[/quote Removed the cable from the dish and on it to see if it can come up! Then if it did come up then re connect the cable and check if it ok!, but if not report 2 house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boyano: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2013
Which one is TING package pls tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Boyano: Which one is TING package pls tp
why do u guys like asking repeated questions here..guy,the same place where u saw the ting package, the tp was also given. Pls why don't u try nd read 2 pages up. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Get an empty pen drive download new software for srt4930l prug to the decoder and switch on,it will start loading the software automatically wait,untill is finish,it will go off and comeback on normally,remember,don,t add and software on the pen drive,on the new software,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
gadotor
Good mor how are you we have you bein pls send me your number , have it before i dont know were i kept it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingchis(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2013
naijaobi:
ITS IS 12417 V 29999
SOME OF THE STATIONS ARE NOT SHOWING..

The stations showing are:
EWTN
SMILE OF A CHILD
HOPE TV
DUBAI SPORTS
SPACETOO
LOVEWORLD
DUBAI ONE
FASION TV
TIM
QUATAR TV
JEEM
AL JEZEERA DOCUMENT
UBC.....
enjoygrin cheesy cheesy
Mah
ah tried that freq. But 2 no avail.buht ah already had fashiontv africa nd sum oda christain channels on 12335v27500.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2013
iykmora: .

Good Morning,

Please I need your advice on how to make use of this C - Band LNBF as I could not locate where to put the bieletricplate in the setup of the LNBF.

This has been giving me problem in tracking the IRIS sisgnal.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

You can also reach me through this number 08185803451

Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wilsonjay: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
gadotor: Get an empty pen drive download new software for srt4930l prug to the decoder and switch on,it will start loading the software automatically wait,untill is finish,it will go off and comeback on normally,remember,don,t add and software on the pen drive,on the new software,thank you
I have tried your solution sir it is still not coming up. IS THERE ANY OTHER SUGGESTION FROM THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE CONCERNINGS
MY SRT 4930L HD DECODER THAT WAS DISPLAYING BOOT ON IT SMALL DISPLAY CHANNEL. AND REFUSE TO COME UP SINCE YESTERDAY.
I WILL BE GRATEFUL . PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agyengo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
wilsonjay:
I have tried your solution sir it is still not coming up. IS THERE ANY OTHER SUGGESTION FROM THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE CONCERNINGS
MY SRT 4930L HD DECODER THAT WAS DISPLAYING BOOT ON IT SMALL DISPLAY CHANNEL. AND REFUSE TO COME UP SINCE YESTERDAY.
I WILL BE GRATEFUL . PLEASE HELP ME.

do a box to box downgrade with another strong 4930l decoder via an rs232 cable. thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
wot happen to ait on Intelsat 1R at 50.0°for the post 3day now is not comin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
honey001: Please somebody should help me out oooh, I beg.
Am new to satellite TVs, Just bought strong decoder 4922A , bought two dishes, the guy that installed it said He connected both my tv and joy tv together, I enjoyed it for a while, not until some Good stations got scrambled. Even, I couldn't get some church stations like redeem and mountain of fire, I later learnt Daar Sat removed their stations. I can only get cine afric and some other not too Good stations.
Please what can I do to get better stations?

Kindly go through the below link. Lets start from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

We'll all be here to clarify any gray areas you might encounter while going through it.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by teewhy06: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
plpls gurus in the house,i need a position which i can watch free yoruba movie.pls help a frnd in need.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
abuqatada: Friends,
I have a unique problem. 3g reception is so poor in my sitting room where the tv and the decoders are based. It takes a second to flip from 3g to edge. Funny enough the rest of the rooms have stable 3g as my phone shows 3 bars and above. To arrest this, i bought a usb extension cable of 3 metres and plugged it in the decoder and the other end with a modem i 'took' it to one of the rooms with stable 3g. Problem is that the decoder now senses the modem for a second then loses it. This is frustrating me despite 3g now being stable. I genuinely need help, is it the cable? What can i do right?

I believe it could be that the power from the receiver is not enough to travel all that distance to the modem to power it. So i'll suggest you disconnect your receiver and take it to the rooms and use/construct a long enough RF wire/cable to your tv. Now that the receiver is at the room, test the modem again to make sure the modem is able to connect well to the 3g network. You can take it from there.

Also as a suggestion, you could change network to a more stronger network provider. Example is here at my place, when I was using my MTN line for browsing, at 3g, it was messed up. But when I got a spare etisalat, even my etisalat 2g is way, way faster than the MTN 3g. Just one touch.

So I suggest you try this out and exploit this option.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 5:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Cn sm1 pls confirm if TING channels on Amos still active.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Easy023: Cn sm1 pls confirm if TING channels on Amos still active.
still rocking!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2013
get more channels on eutelsat 36e (dstv position) africa swahili tv, trenet tv, fashion tv 12275h11200
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2013
greymwasonko: get more channels on eutelsat 36e (dstv position) africa swahili tv, trenet tv, fashion tv 12275h11200
Thx but na only fashion tv 4uck-up!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2013
wot happen to ait on Intelsat 1R at 50.0°for the post 3day now is not comin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wasman01(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2013
ganex: ku band ma broda on 12221V27500.

Interested installers can try IRIB on Badr 26e 11881H27500 & get back 2 da house.
I have tried it with my 90cm dish, i end up with DSTV position, if i can have an active T.P. that works on Badr 26e alone i will try again today.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2013
wasman01: I have tried it with my 90cm dish, i end up with DSTV position, if i can have an active T.P. that works on Badr 26e alone i will try again today.
use this 12303 v 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wasman01(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Plz, everybody should just help me out, i track AB7 7w on my 1m dish i only get Aljezeera and some station but no name (test 1-7)and one Algeria station among them plz how can i hit green on other T.P. to green like 11156H20000, and others
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wasman01(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2013
hazard1759: use this 12303 v 27500
ok, thanks i'm on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Akinige: still rocking!
is d channel free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2013
wasman01: ok, thanks i'm on it
more grease 2 ur elbow...also remember to report ur findings 2 d hauz..hapi hunting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2013
wasman01: I have tried it with my 90cm dish, i end up with DSTV position, if i can have an active T.P. that works on Badr 26e alone i will try again today.
Not sure IRIB is possible on 1m dish at badr. Have tried it and only ended up with MBC channels on HD but did not hit IRIB.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Ogojohn: Not sure IRIB is possible on 1m dish at badr. Have tried it and only ended up with MBC channels on HD but did not hit IRIB.
wot ws ur signal strenght pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Ogojohn: Not sure IRIB is possible on 1m dish at badr. Have tried it and only ended up with MBC channels on HD but did not hit IRIB.

whats your signal strenght, and what decoder did you use in getting the mbc channels and how many channels in total?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2013
They are all encrypted channels. I used 4669x strong receiver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.