Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443831 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
ganex: On multi tv, there seems 2 be drop in signal quality afta there change in t.p.
pls any solution
use 12520v27042
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
hazard1759: confirmed...i ws really lookn 4ward 2 d bundesliga matches
me too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
toscotech:

For multitv
Because my is not working again

etcwest: use 12520v27042

Select joy tv on your receiver. Wait till you see ''no or bad signal''. Then press menu on your remote. Press ''ok''. Enter 4 zero's if it requests for a pin. Scroll down to manual scan and press ''ok''.

Scroll down once and press ''0'' on your remote. Select ''edit''. Enter 12520. Scroll down to ''symbol rate'' and enter 27042.

Make sure your ''polarization'' is ''V''. I believe your signal bar should be green by now. Then scan by pressing ''ok'' for older receivers and ''red button'' on newer receivers.

Exit afterwards to your home screen and enjoy.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abuqatada: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
olenyi:

Kindly let us know if it later worked or not.

Regards.

I actually used a very long good quality ext cable and took the modem outside. I am now enjoying life as should be enjoyed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
wasman01: @Olanyi, hekp me with brief break down about c band with 2.4m. i think the position with KU band are different, i've been trying to nail badr C 26e with my new 1.8 but no result, i tried amos 5, arabsat 20e it flash, plz give the guideline how to go about c band cos dis is my first time

C-band and ku sat's observe the same arc. Just make sure your dish is well coupled. Fix your lnb, slot in your dielectric, input the correct tp (like 4054 2700 for arabsat) and slowly push your dish up till it's almost facing the sky.

Keep a sharp eye for any slight change in signal strength and quality percentage. (not necessarily changing from red to green. Just a slight change in the number/ a little signal bar jump/gain) this serve to tell you that you are close to your sort after signal.

Work around that area, slightly adjusting your lnb clockwise/anti clockwise, your dish a little up, down, left, right. Even change the polarity on your receiver from ''V'' to ''h'' and vice versa. If it proves difficult, remove the dielectric and try again to see if you can hit it.

Good luck.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
abuqatada:

I actually used a very long good quality ext cable and took the modem outside. I am now enjoying life as should be enjoyed.

Nice to know it worked out.

My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by toscotech(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
olenyi:

Select joy tv on your receiver. Wait till you see ''no or bad signal''. Then press menu on your remote. Press ''ok''. Enter 4 zero's if it requests for a pin. Scroll down to manual scan and press ''ok''.

Scroll down once and press ''0'' on your remote. Select ''edit''. Enter 12520. Scroll down to ''symbol rate'' and enter 27042.

Make sure your ''polarization'' is ''V''. I believe your signal bar should be green by now. Then scan by pressing ''ok'' for older receivers and ''red button'' on newer receivers.

Exit afterwards to your home screen and enjoy.

Regards.

Thanks he worked like magic

If I want get more fta what will i do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
etcwest: use 12520v27042
pls what is d best signal quality of anyone on multi tv new t.p cos mine is 70% on 1m dish, 4669xii strong decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
toscotech:

Thanks it worked like magic

If I want to get more fta what will i do

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
@all.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

HNosegbe: Trouble is:

When the person interviewing you at your new job is the same guy you insulted in traffic. You go apologise tire.

When you tell your friend "your mama!!!" and turn around and see his or her mum staring at you.
Meeehn, u go collect plenty slap.

When Mosquito lands on your father's bald head and u try to kill it with your bare hands.
You must provide d proof ohh, or else...

When Patience Ebele is your English Teacher before WAEC.
Na A1 u go get, no worry.

When Victor Valdes wins Goal Keeper of the Year.
Abegi...

When you update "salary things" on facebook and your landlord comments "on point"
Omo u go travel go villa by force.

When you're in a bus and you throw away #500 note instead of gala wrapper.
O'boy, E don red be dat!

When ur dad works at NEPA and they take light and you shout God punish NEPA.......and he's there with u.
Na ur mama go start to pay ur school fees.

When u dey on top okada and the okada man dey ping...
Na automatic ticket to Baba God be dat.

When you finish eating in an eatery and u find out ur wallet fell out in a taxi...
Start to prepare ur grammar.

When Usain Bolt chases u with a Cutlass...
Ol'boy, just... Don't bother running. Just beg.

When u give beggar #5000 note instead of #50.
Generosity go change mind.

Decryptor: Trouble is when u were watching p.o.r.n on ur laptop and hibernated it then went out to visit a neighbour only for you to come back and find out that your dad who is the church building committee treasurer took your laptop to show your pastor and some of the church workers/elders who visited the names of people who have donated that he saved in MS Excel on your PC.

Decryptor: Trouble is when you take a girl out with 3k and after eating in the restaurant, the waiter says your bill is N3,850

flow1759: Trouble na wen u carry candle dey look if fuel for ur generator still remain.......... Nahim be say boko haram don pay u visit be dat

dayokanu: When you dey interview and dey try release silent fart but na beans you chop for morning and the thing sound like Boko Haram bomb

COOLDUN: Another one is when you bring out a lady’s pant instead of your handcachief . To clean your face in the presence of your wife.

Imanuelle: When u slap army man in front of barracks gate

When u vomit rice during a 3days fasting program.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
guys ting package on amos5 is back, i am rocking on dubai1 now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by toscotech(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulo4real: guys ting package on amos5 is back, i am rocking on dubai1 now. grin grin grin

Am new here what is the meaning of Amos 5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulo4real: guys ting package on amos5 is back, i am rocking on dubai1 now. grin grin grin
confirmed!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2013

Confirmed, Abdul you never give up do you?

@ All Muvi Tv is gradually taking over Eut 7a @ 7'E
4 channels now and still counting.

Yes I'll give u b4 u ask
12644(H)29999
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
toscotech:

Am new here what is the meaning of Amos 5
amos5 is a name of satellite at 17 degree east.

regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kingjames:

Yes I'll give u b4 u ask
12644(H)29999
tanx bro! that is d spirit............viva fta. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulo4real: amos5 is a name of satellite at 17 degree east.

regards.

Just like a twin to Eutelsat 16A @ 16'E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulo4real: tanx bro! that is d spirit............viva fta. grin

lol someone said u were praying and fasting 4 them 2 come back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by toscotech(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulo4real: amos5 is a name of satellite at 17 degree east.

regards.

Alright how can I get this on my srt 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kingjames:

Just like a twin to Eutelsat 16A @ 16'E

i have a very low signal on my amos / eutel 16A set up... I need help on how to balance amos 5 signal with eutelsat 16A signal... Please..., i am having my dubai one and other channels cracking.... Though i am using srt 4329 but i always use my neighbour's decoder for tracking.... Plz, help....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kingjames:

lol someone said u were praying and fasting 4 them 2 come back.
grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingsley-1:

i have a very low signal on my amos / eutel 16A set up... I need help on how to balance amos 5 signal with eutelsat 16A signal... Please..., i am having my dubai one and other channels cracking.... Though i am using srt 4329 but i always use my neighbour's decoder for tracking.... Plz, help....

This shld not be a problem dear.
What is ur dish size?

The Tp's for both sats are balanced @ 79% on a 1.8m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingsley-1:

here is d tips while standing @ d front of your dish try and tweek your lnb between 7 and 8 oclock. make sure you hit up to 65% on dubai1 for it to b stable.

regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kingjames:

Yes I'll give u b4 u ask
12644(H)29999
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
toscotech:

1 of all you must get a 90 cm dish and with your dish facing east, move ur dish to facing d sky input dis tp 11883 pol-H symbol rate- 27500 & 11007 H 30000 to track, then gently moving it down until you hit green. tight d bolt blind scan for d rest hope dis one helps.

regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
toscotech:

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kingjames:

Yes I'll give u b4 u ask
12644(H)29999
Kingjames:

Yes I'll give u b4 u ask
12644(H)29999
you mean new channels from muvi tv or jst duplicate existing chanels?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulo4real: here is d tips while standing @ d front of your dish try and tweek your lnb between 7 and 8 oclock. make sure you hit up to 65% on dubai1 for it to b stable.

regards.

ok boss... Thanks i will do just that ... But i am using 60cm dish... I dont know if i can add another lnb to it ...?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvlyluckes: Dear friends,multitv will be changing its setting as from Tomorrow sunday 20th oct,2013 at 1.00am(1.00GMt).It is due to their system upgrade.The settings are as follows:FREQ=12525v/12522v. SR=27000.SATELITE=Astra 2f.
If u are an installer dont go out with mpeg2 rx to hurt 4 multiv it might comes out or respond to signal these days N.B
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingsley-1:

ok boss... Thanks i will do just that ... But i am using 60cm dish... I dont know if i can add another lnb to it ...?
yes u can add another lnb, but it is advicable for u to use 90cm dish for better result......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guente02(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bought stargold fuji lnb 4k in sokoto today and CNN, Jsc 1-10 dancing on 1.8m. Watch them with Qsat G16 (18,950).
CHEERS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
guente02: Bought stargold fuji lnb 4k in sokoto today and CNN, Jsc 1-10 dancing on 1.8m. Watch them with Qsat G16 (18,950).
CHEERS

that Qsat box na the koko now,performin real good but 14 -15k here

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.