Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5475793 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ Olenyi, if u could remember abt d pblm I told u I gt wt my 4940.dat I av to wait for Lyk 2min b4 I cn switch to anoda satellite. I finally gt solution to d pblm.if anyone is experience such dat person should go for PAUXIS Diseqc.cos after trying supermax nd strong Diseqc d pblm still persist nt until I lay my hand on PAUXIS Diseqc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
house pls i need your assistance o,i just got a contract to install a 2.4m dish ground mount,i beg i need to d kind of spanner size,how to start,and wat to do,d.person want winners chapel channel on c band,pls i need d tp,and other station i can get on both c and ku band,.pls help me make i no go disgrace myself o,dis my first time on big dish,since i want to join d men in installation.thank u and one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
@faithchild, get urself a set of spanners it cost less than N600. Couple the dish carefully as the dish petals are designed to lock into each other. Since it is ground mount, ensure the surface is even.
Winners cband freq is 4047 R 4444 intsat902@62e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thought diz winners chapel it not fta $
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thought diz winners chapel is not fta $
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
kapable75: Thought diz winners chapel it not fta $

i think its biss encryptred. I believe their men of God furnish them with the keys when neccessary.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pidzo:

Respect to you My bro Olenyi.

Its always good to hear from you anytime you pop in here to grace us with your presence.

Hope you're holding it down real good at your side.

My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Easy023: @ Olenyi, if u could remember abt d pblm I told u I gt wt my 4940.dat I av to wait for Lyk 2min b4 I cn switch to anoda satellite. I finally gt solution to d pblm.if anyone is experience such dat person should go for PAUXIS Diseqc.cos after trying supermax nd strong Diseqc d pblm still persist nt until I lay my hand on PAUXIS Diseqc

just an apt example of no one having the monopoly on knowledge.

This your discovery is to say the least invaluable.

Am just sad that my friend hows receiver i first encountered this percualiar problem on has lost the receiver to burglars. If not, would have wowed him with this. wink.

Tuale.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Theloveth: Data will be the main stumbling block in this our obodo naija.Nice initiative tho @mr odilibe
you are probably right..Data could be an obstacle and expensive too in naija....but over here a high speed unlimited 24/7 home rental broadband internet service can only cost approximately 2500 naira per month..Anyhow good review grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls gurus is avarta, dongle and router the same? And what do i need to and how do i get a ccam account for Dstv or JSC sport and at what price
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2013
pliz pipo my megga sport and our tv as no audio
pliz what should i do. am used srt 4930 HD

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2013
odilibe: you are probably right..Data could be an obstacle and expensive too in naija....but over here a high speed unlimited 24/7 home rental broadband internet service can only cost approximately 2500 naira per month..Anyhow good review grin

@odilibe,

Internet access generally remains such a big deal in this part of the world when in other climes, broadband companies
are falling over each other to woo reluctant subscribers. And, with all the acclaimed success of the NCC, it seems not
able to rein in the GSM companies who do whatever they like, fix whatever price they like and appear all locked in a
deliberate attempt to prevent Nigerians from surfing the web with their prohibitive prices. So sad!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2013
sammu: @faithchild, get urself a set of spanners it cost less than N600. Couple the dish carefully as the dish petals are designed to lock into each other. Since it is ground mount, ensure the surface is even.
Winners cband freq is 4047 R 4444 intsat902@62e
thank u my oga,wat of d two ring and how do i move it up and down,and sir wat of d ku band i can.get along side winners channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Irib varzesh is scrambled at my end, is it everywhere?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
It is working here...maybe u shd use d key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wasman01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hello my boss, can i use Prime Focus LNB to track both KU & C band on 1.8cm, and i need active TP for Badr 26e C Band, i have KU many times
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
wasman01: Hello my boss, can i use Prime Focus LNB to track both KU & C band on 1.8cm, and i need active TP for Badr 26e C Band, i have KU many times
Badr 26e is a kU SATELLITE..,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wasman01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
drandonzero: Badr 26e is a kU SATELLITE..,
Thanks, but can i use Prime Focus LNB for beta reception of IRIB channels with 1.8cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
wasman01: Thanks, but can i use Prime Focus LNB for beta reception of IRIB channels with 1.8cm dish
Yes you can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ɣ not
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2013
George_D:

@odilibe,

Internet access generally remains such a big deal in this part of the world when in other climes, broadband companies
are falling over each other to woo reluctant subscribers. And, with all the acclaimed success of the NCC, it seems not
able to rein in the GSM companies who do whatever they like, fix whatever price they like and appear all locked in a
deliberate attempt to prevent Nigerians from surfing the web with their prohibitive prices. So sad!
cry cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Xpset: my ogas. Pls i just bought a 4 way lnb holder and i dont now which position to trade first as primary to get the following 4.5e 16/17e 28e 36e.

below is the pix of the lnb holder.

thanks. abeg make una help me dish size 90cm

Xpset, I don't know what you got.

I took these pictures last weekend. The one I bought the holders are too short. So, it is difficult to install one on top of the other. First pix is my Bayelsa accommodation. The W3A/Sirus on a single lnb was off because the dish had shifted, While trying to retrack it the chair place on a table i was using as platform shifted to the edge while trying to come down one of the legs move over the table edge. In the process of jumping down I was entangle in one of the cables and that broke of the Primary LNB holder. To conclude I had to install only the two sats. Orignal plan was to install W3A/Sirius(primary), W3C/Amos5, Astra 2F

Second pix i installed for a friend still in Bayelsa, after the experience of the first installation I had to order for the holder with longer arm separately.

Funny, while I was there had to help some people as installers are having a field day ripping people off to insert new code for MultiTV. Installers are charging people N2K and in some instances also go with decoders that they need to use special equipment to insert the new code. shocked

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2013
IT4ALL: It is working here...maybe u shd use d key
@ALL, Irib varzesh got scrambled since yesterday. Its key got expired or they changed their video pid. Email me to -drandonzero@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2013
drandonzero: @ALL, Irib varzesh got scrambled since yesterday. Its key got expired or they changed their video pid. Email me to -drandonzero@gmail.com
at my end its loud and clear
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2013
drandonzero: @ALL, Irib varzesh got scrambled since yesterday. Its key got expired or they changed their video pid. Email me to -drandonzero@gmail.com
thats a big lie...A BIG LIE....pid did not change...d key is active
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2013
House Beware!!! Sa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2013

SCAM!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Pls house how can input biss key on my QSAT decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2013
@ Blexxomark

Can you please drop me a mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2013
FƠ̴͡я̲̅ quick response send ur mail to olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
microgiant:

Xpset, I don't know what you got.

I took these pictures last weekend. The one I bought the holders are too short. So, it is difficult to install one on top of the other. First pix is my Bayelsa accommodation. The W3A/Sirus on a single lnb was off because the dish had shifted, While trying to retrack it the chair place on a table i was using as platform shifted to the edge while trying to come down one of the legs move over the table edge. In the process of jumping down I was entangle in one of the cables and that broke of the Primary LNB holder. To conclude I had to install only the two sats. Orignal plan was to install W3A/Sirius(primary), W3C/Amos5, Astra 2F

Second pix i installed for a friend still in Bayelsa, after the experience of the first installation I had to order for the holder with longer arm separately.

Funny, while I was there had to help some people as installers are having a field day ripping people off to insert new code for MultiTV. Installers are charging people N2K and in some instances also go with decoders that they need to use special equipment to insert the new code. shocked

thabks man. d second pix is d same wit d obe I have. pls advice me on which one to track as primary and d possible one I can get. thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.