Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5494496 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ all, I locked a sat wt 4026(v)7324 around 1'w.
I'll like to know more abt this sat and possible channels wt 1.8m.
Chief Olenyi, Dr Odili.. Counting on ur expirience biko.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kingjames: @ all, I locked a sat wt 4026(v)7324 around 1'w.
Which channels did you get on that tp pliz?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
drandonzero: Which channels did you get on that tp pliz?

bbc feed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agyengo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
any news on Oromia tv on 17 degrees, coz ma side is nt wrkin with dis tp 12216 27500 v.... VIVA 4 LIFE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
hi guys
this is an update of JSC SPORTS in Ghana-Somanya
I got it on a 2.4M pan dish ground mount
my modified lnb was out-performed by this two way lnb which i got from twinsoris a member on this forum
however this lnb performed whorefully on sky with no channels at all
completely amazing...this badr jsc stuff amazes me...anyway
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
pix 1

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
pix 2

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kingjames: @ all, I locked a sat wt 4026(v)7324 around 1'w.
You are locked to thor 5/6 at 0.8w, for more go to lyngsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Those bbc channels are on c band Intelsat 10-02 at 1.0°W Eastern Hemisphere beam which covers the whole africa, europe and asia up to india. The satellite is co-located with Thor which is at 0.8°W but doesnt beam to Africa.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
pls house,how una de,i need a fairly use or new 3m offset pan dish,pls d price,if d person stays around,ondo,ibadan and osun and secondly,how much can i get 3m pan dish in onisha,thank u all and one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
faithchild: pls house,how una de,i need a fairly use or new 3m offset pan dish,pls d price,if d person stays around,ondo,ibadan and osun and secondly,how much can i get 3m pan dish in onisha,thank u all and one love
The last time I priced 3m pan dish at ONITSHA. it was 40k. I didn't bargain much. could even go less. though not sure.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
faithchild: pls house,how una de,i need a fairly use or new 3m offset pan dish,pls d price,if d person stays around,ondo,ibadan and osun and secondly,how much can i get 3m pan dish in onisha,thank u all and one love
It will be easier to get 3m metal prime focus dish than 3m metal offset dish. The only people who can help you is strong-technologies if only they are willing to help. Earlier this year, I mailed Strong-technologies severally if they can get me 2.4m metal offset dish but they turned my request down. Their reason was that they can't import huge metal offset dish since they doesn't sell fast again in Nigerian market. You know, offset dish out performs prime focus dish if both are not motorised but non availability of the said dish in the market is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
D.lee:
It will be easier to get 3m metal prime focus dish than 3m metal offset dish. The only people who can help you is strong-technologies if only they are willing to help. Earlier this year, I mailed Strong-technologies severally if they can get me 2.4m metal offset dish but they turned my request down. Their reason was that they can't import huge metal offset dish since they doesn't sell fast again in Nigerian market. You know, offset dish out performs prime focus dish if both are not motorised but non availability of the said dish in the market is the problem.
ok then and.thank.you,may your days be filled eit joy and favour
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
guys what happen to irib tv3 and verzesh d $ has been removed & it is displaying no audio/video
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yemmy02uk: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls I Need D Software To Wake Fake 4663xii
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
abdulo4real: guys what happen to irib tv3 and verzesh d $ has been removed & it is displaying no audio/video
I said this before and members said it was a scam
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Decoder type? It's actually working over here.
drandonzero: I said this before and members said it was a scam
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yemmy02uk: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
I Didn't Get The Software For 4663xii On Crosat.what Do I Do Next To Wake My Fake Decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
what has happened to it? Well,you can download your choice from:http://www.strong.com.au/Discont.html or 1. Get a rs232 cable
2. Get another working decoder of that same type
3.connect the two decoders via rs232 and remember to switch off the fried one
4. Switch on the good one. Go to - system setting - data transfer - firmware - ok. Wait till it finishes loading. That's all.(reference:https://www.nairaland.com/1080778/how-wake-fried-strong)
Yemmy02uk: Pls I Really Need To Wake My 4663xii Decoder.kindly Send Me The Software Omisopeolayemi@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
drandonzero: I said this before and members said it was a scam
nothing wrong guy...rescan ur decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
abdulo4real: guys what happen to irib tv3 and verzesh d $ has been removed & it is displaying no audio/video
All u need do is to put d biss key again. It worked 4me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yemmy02uk: Pls I Really Need To Wake My 4663xii Decoder.kindly Send Me The Software Omisopeolayemi@gmail.com
Look for a simillar decoder like your's and do decoder to decoder firmware transfer via rs232 cable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2013
rapthugx: All u need do is to put d biss key again. It worked 4me.
tanx bro!!! pls can you help me with software for srt 4675 with patch option menu, i will really appreciate it. here is my email obojo18@gmail.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kalemiresula: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2013
4llerbuntu: hello pls I'm curious about something.

what's the easiest way to add lnb to a regular 90 cm dstv dish in the absence of dedicated lnb holders made for that purpose?

I wanted to do a 4 lnb setup but I gather its practically impossible without a calibrated lnb arm. the one advertised here previously has proven elusive to get. the fellow does not even pick his calls nor reply mails.

if you have such a setup pls show me how u hooked up the lnbs. if possible with pictures.
kalemiresula:
[quote author=kalemiresula]

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2013
faithchild: ok then and.thank.you,may your days be filled eit joy and favour
@faithchild. Sorry you didn't appreciate my contribution too. Just to remind you. I STILL INSIST. 3M OFFSET DISH IS HERE AT THAT PRICE.
The choice is yours.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2013
FƠ̴͡я̲̅ thise that need help on IRIB i will in lagos tomorrow around ketu...u can call me on 08038011571 or mail me ˚NƠ̴̴̴̴͡wº olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
You've got a mail. Try the software I sent u and send me a feedback.
Yemmy02uk: Pls I Need D Software To Wake Fake 4663xii
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
@All members & most importantly all the Gurus who's Analysis guided me so much about Supermax C band lnb. Thanks to u all bcus i was able to stablise my Irib package at 68%, jsc 69%,others 70% on 1M dish.it was 64% when i was using strong Cband lnb & it was cracking & flashing but Supermax 17k has done good for me. Meanwhile what is happning to 12417v30000 tip on Amos 17e?in my house in lagos with 4669x it was green with pic but over here in Accra with my 4922AHD Software 131p is Red.any clue Tks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Congrat!!! Use 132p or 133p sw
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
gadotor: forget about it,thank you
But interested in giving it a try,can anybody else throw more light on it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogojohn: @faithchild. Sorry you didn't appreciate my contribution too. Just to remind you. I STILL INSIST. 3M OFFSET DISH IS HERE AT THAT PRICE.
The choice is yours.
ogojohn i appreciate u na,how u de,pls can u help me price dat dish,40k is much if i can get for 30 to 33k,i will be glad,you know i stay.on ondo,or i have to come overr,thank you and God bless u,pls let me have your phone number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
figment232: But interested in giving it a try,can anybody else throw more light on it?
What exactly do you mean!

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.