Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,275 members, 7,857,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5482251 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
New Frequency with some new
Channels on Amos 5 at 17° East &
Eutelsat 16A at 16° East.
12003 / H / 30000 (DVB-S2 / MPEG-4)
-BBC World News
-Fashion One
-Al Jazeera
-Russian Music (TEST & HD)
-Russian Today (English)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
brytqoby:
-BBC World News
-Fashion One
-Al Jazeera
-Russian Today (English)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
please I head they are 70 channels, hw true is dat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Molayan: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
ephy6774:
frequency 12245 symbol rate 27500 polarity H
bro, i was able to install d dish usin strong decorder, but wen i transfer d cable to dstv decorder. After much effort, it update d software. Ever since it has been writing connection was lost, do not switch off y d decorder try to re-establish. Pls wat shld i do.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
was true b@ only 3 chnls were free. Currently they hav been removed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Molayan: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
blexxonmak:
@Molayan. Track with 12245 H 27500-3/4.LNB Skew = 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock.Standing at the back of dish at MY TV position,move dish slightly to the right (about 6o) and lift it up gradually to lock the tp. Scan with NETWORK Search ON to obtain all the transponders.
Then scan 12322 H 23438-3/4 to obtain Loveworld,TRT Turk,etc.

ephy6774:
frequency 12245 symbol rate 27500 polarity H
bro, i was able to install d dish usin strong decorder, but wen i transfer d cable to dstv decorder. After much effort, it update d software. Ever since it has been writing connection was lost, do not switch off y d decorder try to re-establish. Pls wat shld i do.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Molayan:

this is very funny make sure that there is enough fuel in the gen, grin
Molayan:

this is very funny make sure that there is enough fuel in the gen,or do you want to fry ur decoder ?add 20 liter fuel oo00h
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
blexxonmak:
@OBENGSOLOMON. If you had read my post more carefully you could have seen Badr 5 at 26.0°E in bold.

sorry for the delay..... Was busy @ work the tp I used for the Multi tv-------12522V 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2014
brytqoby:
-BBC World News
-Fashion One
-Al Jazeera
-Russian Today (English)

All are showing here with vertical polarity but with low signal @55%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Molayan: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2014
How do I connect my dstv to more dan one tv with just one decorder. I want to extend d view to the tv in d room and I ve just one decorder. Pls guru how do I go abt it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2014
my compound is fenced,and i have 2. 4m vsat fiber dish my problem is this the pole mount is short if mount it inside the compound i don't think i will hit 26°E but it will hit 7°E, what should i do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2014
agkilis:
my compound is fenced,and i have 2. 4m vsat fiber dish my problem is this the pole mount is short if mount it inside the compound i don't think i will hit 26°E but it will hit 7°E, what should i do
follow what ur mind tells u to do.chikena!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2014
agkilis:
follow what ur mind tells u to do.chikena!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
@agkilis. Extend the pole if it is short,simple.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
@agkilis. Extend the pole if it is short or you can mount on the wall with the permission of ur landlord.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Happy day @all. I found out dat my Tv3 ws scrambled yesday. Any solutn?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2014
agkilis:
How tall is your fence!when I used 1.8m fiber dish about 120cm away from a 2storey building, the dish can point correctly at arabsat@26east..that was when there was c band broadcast(mbc2 etc)at 26east(analogue)!currently my 3m can also point coorectly to badr@26east close to the same building!..as long as the dish can see a clear sky!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2014
@SweetWJ. TV3 is scrambled on which receiver?? Mine is clear oo..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2014
@all GURU's in the how. Just want to share my experience with a man called OGOJOHN, some of the gurus in the house could still remember wen am looking for where to buy 1.2cm eurostar dish. I was referred to dis man "OGOJOHN" on this thread, we bargain on 7K for BRAND NEW 1.2 eurostar off set dish, and he told me 1k for transportation from onisha to abuja making 8K altogether. I sent him 8K, only for me to see at the delivery point a used 1m eurostar dish after i measured it and also the driver said am to pay 1500 because the dish was transported for 2K and OGOJOHN paid only 500 naira at the pack and told the driver to collect 1500 from me. The driver had to leave with the dish to their pack because i didn't collect it. I called this man to demand explanation but he started insulting me, he told me "it seem i think through my anus" and i told him i suppose to be the first to insult him, i told dis man i will need to stage this case on the forum and he said if that is what i want to do, that what do i want and i told him to send down the 1500 to collect the dish from the driver which he agree but he refuse to send it up till today(over 1 month). I end up paying 9500k for a USED 1m dish. OGOJOHN is a THIEF, this man is HUNGRY, i believe this man never had a silver spoon in his mouth before however a hungry man will definitely exhibit his poverty trait over stipend. It is sad that my first transaction experience went like this on this forum
GOOD people of this forum should please outline my faulty in 1. Trusting this man, 2. Doing business with him?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Here is the envelope brought by the driver asking me to pay 1500

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2014
blexxonmak:
@SweetWJ. TV3 is scrambled on which receiver?? Mine is clear oo..
Strong 4669xii. It ws in d nite. Did u chek urs dis mornin?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2014
akplatnum2005:
@all GURU's in the how. Just want to share my experience with a man called OGOJOHN, some of the gurus in the house could still remember wen am looking for where to buy 1.2cm eurostar dish. I was referred to dis man "OGOJOHN" on this thread, we bargain on 7K for BRAND NEW 1.2 eurostar off set dish, and he told me 1k for transportation from onisha to abuja making 8K altogether. I sent him 8K, only for me to see at the delivery point a used 1m eurostar dish after i measured it and also the driver said am to pay 1500 because the dish was transported for 2K and OGOJOHN paid only 500 naira at the pack and told the driver to collect 1500 from me. The driver had to leave with the dish to their pack because i didn't collect it. I called this man to demand explanation but he started insulting me, he told me "it seem i think through my anus" and i told him i suppose to be the first to insult him, i told dis man i will need to stage this case on the forum and he said if that is what i want to do, that what do i want and i told him to send down the 1500 to collect the dish from the driver which he agree but he refuse to send it up till today(over 1 month). I end up paying 9500k for a USED 1m dish. OGOJOHN is a THIEF, this man is HUNGRY, i believe this man never had a silver spoon in his mouth before however a hungry man will definitely exhibit his poverty trait over stipend. It is sad that my first transaction experience went like this on this forum
GOOD people of this forum should please outline my faulty in 1. Trusting this man, 2. Doing business with him?
THIS IS A NO NO.
@OGOJOHN, PLS RESPOND TO THIS
@MODERATOR, PLS TAKE NOTE
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2014
@Ogojohn. U got to do d needful.At least u owe d guy some explanations.I feel so sad because I made the recommendation in the first place.

akplatnum2005:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
akplatnum2005:
Dis is quite a touching experience. As 4me, u did nothin wrong in trustin an transactin busines wit him accordin 2ur story.
I knw hw u feel abt dis disppointment bt i also think u shud av treated dis case wit much maturity. U shudnt av abused him here publicly cos he can stil make it up 2u if he so desire. Bt it d words u hav spoken wil b dificut to witdraw cos it has been made public.
Am nt in support of wat he did accorrdin 2ur story. So dont get me wrong.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Depending on d offset angle adopted by a manufacturer d dimensions of 1.2m offset are: H = 120cm V = 130 or 132 or 135cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
agkilis:
Yahsat 1A at 52.5°E c-band in nigeria is trackable with 60cm, but Yahsat 1A at 52.5°E ku ban hmmmm
Wat channels can one reciv wit ti?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ogo john dat was wrong man"
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JUO(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
ogojohn where are you? ogojohn has killed himself, people will be scared of him now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
akplatnum2005: this man is HUNGRY

you said it all, no successful businessman will cheat customer of N1000, i think the guy is not a dealer, perhaps a jobless fellow, he probably sent his own used dish to you so he can buy a new one for himself.
bear the loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
JUO:
ogojohn where are you? ogojohn has killed himself, people will be scared of him now
SCARED OF FALSEHOOD. NOT AT ALL. FIRST AND FOREMOST. I DID NOT SEND HIM 1METER DISH. LET HIM GET HIS SENSES CORRECTED FIRST BEFORE I WILL REPLY TO HIS OTHER ALLEGED OFFENSES. I HAVE SENT SIMILAR DISHES TO OTHER MEMBERS HERE. SO I WISH THEY WILL CONFIRM THE SIZE OF THE DISHES THEY RECEIVED AND WHETHER THEY ARE BRAND NEW OR USED. I HAVE SENT TO TALENTY AND UCHEO ALL ARE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM AND OTHERS WHOM I CAN'T REMEMBER THERE NAMES ANYMORE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ogojohn:
SCARED OF FALSEHOOD. NOT AT ALL. FIRST AND FOREMOST. I DID NOT SEND HIM 1METER DISH. LET HIM GET HIS SENSES CORRECTED FIRST BEFORE I WILL REPLY TO HIS OTHER ALLEGED OFFENSES.

why don't you tell your own version of the story, or better still point out the falsehood in his?
@bold .....and this is how you talk to customers who complain of unfair treatment?
you, surely are not the best in what you do.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ogojohn:
SCARED OF FALSEHOOD. NOT AT ALL. FIRST AND FOREMOST. I DID NOT SEND HIM 1METER DISH. LET HIM GET HIS SENSES CORRECTED FIRST BEFORE I WILL REPLY TO HIS OTHER ALLEGED OFFENSES. I HAVE SENT SIMILAR DISHES TO OTHER MEMBERS HERE. SO I WISH THEY WILL CONFIRM THE SIZE OF THE DISHES THEY RECEIVED AND WHETHER THEY ARE BRAND NEW OR USED. I HAVE SENT TO TALENTY AND UCHEO ALL ARE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM AND OTHERS WHOM I CAN'T REMEMBER THERE NAMES ANYMORE.
Raining insult on ur customer is uncalled for and is quite digrading and belated of u.try to narrate ur own version of the deal so that the honourable members of this forum can settle this scores for u guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.