Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5474005 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Solex304(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Please my honourable gurus i need the new frequency for africa unite tv,nollywood tv and can i still watch them with my mytv reciever on 68.5east?please help .,thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2014
@ king James. Sorry I defended Ogoh john and its not something to be ashamed of. I can do same for you if we have done biz before n u were ok. All I said is for peace to reign. For your information am a Manager of a commercial bank. Not every body that comes here are laggards or can be bought over #1500. I see everybody here as brothers.
Please my agrieved bros , I believe this show of shame over #1,500 in the forum b/w you n ogoh is over
blown . you guys is making this forum look wey wey petty. seriously
. Please i apologize again on his behalf . Your voice have been heard. Pls ogoh john. U guys shd settle behind d scene.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JUO(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2014
@ogojohn I think you are not being truthful? are you saying the dish was swapped / replaced / misplaced by the driver or somebody on transit ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2014
akplatnum2005:
@all GURU's in the how. Just want to share my experience with a man called OGOJOHN, some of Don't gurus in the house could still remember wen am looking for where to buy 1.2cm eurostar dish. I was referred to dis man "OGOJOHN" on this thread, we bargain on 7K for BRAND NEW 1.2 eurostar off set dish, and he told me 1k for transportation from onisha to abuja making 8K altogether. I sent him 8K, only for me to see at the delivery point a used 1m eurostar dish after i measured it and also the driver said am to pay 1500 because the dish was transported for 2K and OGOJOHN paid only 500 naira at the pack and told the driver to collect 1500 from me. The driver had to leave with the dish to their pack because i didn't collect it. I called this man to demand explanation but he started insulting me, he told me "it seem i think through my anus" and i told him i suppose to be the first to insult him, i told dis man i will need to stage this case on the forum and he said if that is what i want to do, that what do i want and i told him to send down the 1500 to collect the dish from the driver which he agree but he refuse to send it up till today(over 1 month). I end up paying 9500k for a USED 1m dish. OGOJOHN is a THIEF, this man is HUNGRY, i believe this man never had a silver spoon in his mouth before however a hungry man will definitely exhibit his poverty trait over stipend. It is sad that my first transaction experience went like this on this forum
GOOD people of this forum should please outline my faulty in 1. Trusting this man, 2. Doing business with him?
The size of Your dish is neither 1m dish nor 1.2m. its 110cm as your can see
@ ogojhon I am not taking sides in this matter, I strongly advice u to apologise to your customer and if possible refund 1500 to him. Dont soil your name because of that small money that's not enough to eat one afternoon. Agreement is agreement!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2014
@ogah john,a little am sorry wont hurt you,it will bring peace and love and good relationship,for your information we love but of you and GOD loves both of you

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2014
@Solex304.Africa Unite TV has moved to Eutelsat 7A,B @ 7oE on tps 12521 H DVB-S 27500-5/6 and 12645 H DVB-S2 30000-2/3 (8PSK).
Nollywood TV is still on Intelsat 20/Ku @ 68.5oE on tp 12722 H DVB-S 26657-1/2

Solex304:
Please my honourable gurus i need the new frequency for africa unite tv,nollywood tv and can i still watch them with my mytv reciever on 68.5east?please help .,thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Solex304(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
@blexxonmak thank u master.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Pliz gurus in the house, help me with tv3 biiz key on astra 4
My e-mail: ikennavitalisibe@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
harizonal123:

The size of Your dish is neither 1m dish nor 1.2m. its 110cm as your can see
@ ogojhon I am not taking sides in this matter, I strongly advice u to apologise to your customer and if possible refund 1500 to him. Dont soil your name because of that small money that's not enough to eat one afternoon. Agreement is agreement!
oga let me add more to your sat knowledge, dish is measure horizontally not vertical. Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Evidences i presented shows clearly u never told me about 500 for a local transport and u can present your evidence too, moreso, my response should be like"i can not pay 500 for a local transport" maybe if you had said so (sorry you don't even know how to lie) I expect you to have prepare yourself for a day like this hence you know what you've done but quite unfortunate you could not even come up with a strong position to clean your mess, i never doubt the fact that you've been doing it good with some forum members but i wonder why you decide to trade your good name for a stipend and am sure by now you must have spent whatever it is you greedily rip from me.
On the account you said "it is very clear am on a mission". Mission to space to increase the life span of the spacecraft housing nilesat or to go refuel it Anyway on that part your thought show clearly you are an hypocrite who fail to acknowledge the cause of his problem as "self" but rather looking for external factor . Am sure by now you must have taken my name to your pastor for casting and binding....lol and as for the" manager of a commercial bank" i'm an employer of labour, i hope that speaks volume. Done!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
@VITALYSTA. https://www.nairaland.com/419577/fta-live-football-matches-announcement/371#27636216

VITALYSTA:
[color=#990000][/color]Pliz gurus in the house, help me with tv3 biiz key on astra 4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
akplatnum2005:
oga let me add more to your sat knowledge, dish is measure horizontally not vertical. Regards
As simple as a dish is u don't know how to measure and here u r trying to lecture me. No wonder u had problem with ogojohn .......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
just finished spraying my fiber dish with white oil paint ,GOD this look beautiful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
harizonal123:

As simple as a dish is u don't know how to measure and here u r trying to lecture me. No wonder u had problem with ogojohn .......

You can measure from any point along the circumference of the dish so far its a prime focus dish.if its offset you can do it i either way.vertical or horizontal. The real measurement in off set is the vertical measurement and I think the guy in question is still correct.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
akplatnum2005:
Evidences i presented shows clearly u never told me about 500 for a local transport and u can present your evidence too, moreso, my response should be like"i can not pay 500 for a local transport" maybe if you had said so (sorry you don't even know how to lie) I expect you to have prepare yourself for a day like this hence you know what you've done but quite unfortunate you could not even come up with a strong position to clean your mess, i never doubt the fact that you've been doing it good with some forum members but i wonder why you decide to trade your good name for a stipend and am sure by now you must have spent whatever it is you greedily rip from me.
On the account you said "it is very clear am on a mission". Mission to space to increase the life span of the spacecraft housing nilesat or to go refuel it Anyway on that part your thought show clearly you are an hypocrite who fail to acknowledge the cause of his problem as "self" but rather looking for external factor . Am sure by now you must have taken my name to your pastor for casting and binding....lol and as for the" manager of a commercial bank" i'm an employer of labour, i hope that speaks volume. Done!
Just take heart and move on...u need not say more...coz u hv stated ur case clearly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
obnelly:

You can measure from any point along the circumference of the dish so far its a prime focus dish.if its offset you can do it i either way.vertical or horizontal. The real measurement in off set is the vertical measurement and I think the guy in question is still correct.
You mean to say horizontal. The manual that came with the dish says 110cm, then the manufacturer must be wrong too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
ucheo:
Ogoh Johns integrity can never be questioned, I beleieve other members of the forum can testify that. I think these accusations are being overblown.
I met him online through this forum, sent money to him online, he bought it and delivered them twice to me in Abakaliki. He has even slept in my house twice.
I think there are better ways to handle things than this outright show of shame that will further dampen the spirit of oneness people have here.

Please sort yourselve with him, may be theres a communication gap somewhere. Had it been the business went well, you would have quietly taken custody of the materials without shouting hossanna to his name in the forum.
7,000 is not too small but it is not why we will not see road again or read useful satelite tip. Get in touch with him please. My apologies.

You are beginning to sound like @Ogohjohn's official mouth piece. The buyer, having paid the agreed terms, reserves the right to question your friend's obvious fraudulent gambit. Whether its 7k or even 500naira is immaterial, its a criminal breach of trust by your so-called pal, ogohjohn. Who even knows if you are his accomplice in cheating and defrauding people. So far, the accused has not put up any reasonable defense apart from insulting his cheated customer. I am sure its you who need to bridge your cooked-up communication gap .

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
VITALYSTA:
I remba dat i sent u d keys an askd u 2confirm it here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
harizonal123:

You mean to say horizontal. The manual that came with the dish says 110cm, then the manufacturer must be wrong too.
"to determine the focal length of an offset dish"..the width,height and depth are not negligible! where the horizontal/width diameter is the actual dish size,in a standard offset dish!the height is taller than the width!unlike my sky mini dish where the width is taller than the height making it an oval dish!where an lnb placed on offset position on a standard offset dish sees a circular dish! for more info follow link below!
Happy reading!

http://www.satcure.co.uk/accs/page2.htm

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JUO(m): 5:21am On Nov 14, 2014

You are beginning to sound like @Ogohjohn's
official mouth piece. The buyer, having paid
the agreed terms, reserves the right to
question your friend's obvious fraudulent
gambit. Whether its 7k or even 500naira is
immaterial, its a criminal breach of trust by
your so-called pal, ogohjohn. Who even knows
if you are his accomplice in cheating and
defrauding people. So far, the accused has not
put up any reasonable defense apart from
insulting his cheated customer. I am sure its
you who need to bridge your cooked-up
communication gap .
where is ogojohn?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blackshort: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2014
It's Okay! Let this matter continue outside the forum.
JUO:

where is ogojohn?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2014
I just got married. To God be the Glory

12 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blackshort: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
I wish all the best in this matrimony! God bless us all.
Talenty:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Talenty:
Congrats bro grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Enough of this akplatinum and ogojohn 's issue, if you involve yourself in internet business should be ready to bear the risk, nobody should talk about this issue again on this thread, lets continue our good job of discovering a new way to watch free channel, up free to air.........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2014
Happy married life Talenty!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Scan your Amos 5 for some new chanels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wakyemson: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Easy200:
Scan your Amos 5 for some new chanels
pls how many channels and tp pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls gurus how wil i connect my str 4922a wit a modem to enjoy cccam (tv1) there is no money to buy Qsat or str 4950 that has in-built 3g modem & wifi pls i need your help thank you all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2014
graphicicon:
Enough of this akplatinum and ogojohn 's issue, if you involve yourself in internet business should be ready to bear the risk, nobody should talk about this issue again on this thread, lets continue our good job of discovering a new way to watch free channel, up free to air.........
see instructions,,, lol

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
12004v30000 or 11968v30000 they carry the same chanels

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.