Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5474142 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talenty:
I just got married. To God be the Glory
Omo, you get eye o... Congrats!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Happy married life @talenty
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shiftmarket(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Press TV and Morning star has been free for a while now on Amos 5 (16E and 17E) position.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
SweetWJ:
I remba dat i sent u d keys an askd u 2confirm it here
I didn't see it. Please re-send.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Talenty. Wish you all the best.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
@harizonal123. Sizes of standard offset dishes are quoted based on the diameter of the
projected aperture of the parabolic main reflector,D or LH.
.That is to say,D is same as the diameter of small axis of dish.
Take for example Strong pan dish D90B.
This simply tells an expert that at a tilt angle,α = 24.62o,the dimensions are:
D = LH = 90cm.
LV = 99cm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
guys the unthinkable has happened
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
i use strong product lnb on my 2.4m fiber dish i couldn't even nail small amos 5 with it,i fear ooh for fta hunting oooh
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
agkilis:
i use strong product lnb on my 2.4m fiber dish i couldn't even nail small amos 5 with it,i fear ooh for fta hunting oooh
why is everyone silent guys say something
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gurus,what size of dish do i need to nail abu dhabi. And pls tell me the satellite and frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
@agkilis. It is either your dish has no reflector (or foil) on it or that you got the focal point and consequently the fd wrong.

agkilis:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
agkilis:
why is everyone silent guys say something
Try again, don't give up, you will surely get it.

@ Talent,
Happy married life.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
blexxonmak:
@agkilis. It is likely your dish has no reflector or foil on it.

i just spray the dam thing with white oil paint and tina
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
@eerekake. You will need at least 3m dish.
Abu Dhabi Al Oula =>
12467 H DVB-S2 27500-2/3 (8PSK,MENA Beam) on Eutelsat 7 West A @ 7.3°W
11938 V DVB-S 27500-3/4 (Middle East Beam) on Nilesat 102 @ 7.0°W

eerekake:
Gurus,what size of dish do i need to nail abu dhabi. And pls tell me the satellite and frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
@ blexxonmak,so i have to buy foil paper and foil it,even after using tina and oil paint
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
@agkilis. Yes, if it is not foiled.By the way are you sure the focal distance is right? Is the dish primary focus or offset fed type?

agkilis:
@ blexxonmak,so i have to buy foil paper and foil it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
harizonal123:

As simple as a dish is u don't know how to measure and here u r trying to lecture me. No wonder u had problem with ogojohn .......
oga what are u arguing. Do u measure a dish H or V?

U measure a dish horizntally
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
graphicicon:
Enough of this akplatinum and ogojohn 's issue, if you involve yourself in internet business should be ready to bear the risk, nobody should talk about this issue again on this thread, lets continue our good job of discovering a new way to watch free channel, up free to air.........
this is unfair, a co-forumite was cheated and this is all you could spit out .

The 'ogojohn' in question is relaxd and no one is summoning his pressence here and his failure to appear will mean he'd be banned indefinetly.

This is unfair oh

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
@talenty HML
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ogojohn:
It is very unfortunate that some folks has made conclusions here even without hearing from me. First i was under the impression that Mr Akp 2005 will trust my judgement when i got to the park and discovered that i undervalued the cost of transporting the dish to Abuja based on the other transactions i had. When he received the said dish and was complaining about the cost. He was so bitter that i asked him to return the dish so that he will have his refund. But when he couldn't do that even at the cost of the price i transported it to him. He now decided to retain it. At no time did he complain that the dish was under sized till this one he is saying now. i will want an independent person to go and measure that dish and give us the actual size of that dish.
On the allegations that it is a used dish. When he said that. I said that I do not supply old dish but if he wasn't satisfied with the dish that he can return it back and have his refund. When he decided to accept the dish. He said that I will pay him back the extra 1.5k he paid to the driver but i refused tellin him that I can not pay for a goods he bought for himself. On his insistence i accepted to pay part of the transport cost. But after some Few days. He. started calling threatening to blackmail me over here on this transact and actually that was when i decided to leave him to fulfill his actions and threat.
On the words of some fellows whether what i sold to him was a fair price. Yes it was because that is the price i have sold to other members here. The price of the dish is constant and within my control but the transport cost can be affected by many variables. Therefore my dear business customer who can not trust my sense of judgement is not worth my sweat based on the fact that what i did to him was a charity work.
Let another person go and measure that dish. it is a new dish.
mtchw typical igbo man...they always have the right words to fend for themselves.

Accept it, u cheated this one time and u were cot redhanded.

And they never refund too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same thing with me,he came to Benin and slept in my house to fix Irip for me,and he even calls to knw if there is any prob,I think dis complains are overblown!
don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same thing with me,he came to Benin and slept in my house to fix Irip for me,and he even calls to knw if there is any prob,I think dis complains are overblown!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
The last3pages I just read 'annoys me to ma marrows.

Cheat cheat cheat this igbo boys are. How do u sleep at night?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
what matches today on IRIB CHANNELS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
tonididdy:

dont bring tribalism into this. What concerns the man's tribe and the issue at hand.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
blexxonmak:
@agkilis. Yes, if it not foiled.By the way are you sure the focal distance is right? Is the dish primary focus or offset fed type?

its an offset dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
tonididdy:

u are a pathetic and deluded fellow, instead of facing the issue, u are here making tribalistic utterances.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2014
tonididdy:
tonididdy:
mtchw typical igbo man...they always have the right words to fend for themselves.
Accept it, u cheated this one time and u were cot disbanded.
And they never refund too.

Hei young man listen up!, If you have nothing sensible to say just shut your hole, digressing from the subject matter without cause can only mean two things either you are a drunk or your head needs to be checked.
Am sure you read my posts in the last 3 pages you went through and saw how I came down heavily on him forcing him to spew disjointed statements and indict himself in the process.
Do you think I don't know he is from Igbo land. Well let me shock you that I myself is an Igbo man and chose not to take sides, real Igbos know how to call a spade a spade.
When next you want to comment here grow up and discard that your perennial hatred for the great lgbo people.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls is str 4950 stil opening xx3hd & fox sport?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2014
@all, i thank everyone from right to left. I don't want us to quarrel neither derail from our usual business on this honourable house. Please one nigeria.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2014
In the mighty name of God,i command all and sundry in this forum to allow us to forge ahead in Fta discussions.cos dstv agents are really laughing at us for this confusion that is gradually coming in into our fta forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Easy200:
Pls is str 4950 stil opening xx3hd & fox sport?
[i]have you tried it before? if yes how did you do it? please educate me more........... [/i]cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (2352) (Reply)