Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5462436 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Conscience be haunting some igbo boys...u just haven't be caught don't mean u haven't ever cheatd...Its in your dna

ps: only igbo cheats should quote me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jessewizy(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2014
my RRsat promo 2 on Amos 5 is not opening with biss key, pls guys help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Jessewizy:
my RRsat promo 2 on Amos 5 is not opening with biss key, pls guys help me
Pls pal I am in of the RRsat promo 2 biss key. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2014
THREASHOLD20:

Pls pal I am in of the RRsat promo 2 biss key. Thanks
22 22 22 66 22 22 22 66

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2014
tonididdy:
Conscience be haunting some igbo boys...u just haven be caught don't mean u haven't ever cheatd...Its in your dna
You be mumu. Why cant you be objective. That is why you remain a slave.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
tonididdy:
Conscience be haunting some igbo boys...u just haven be caught don't mean u haven't ever cheatd...Its in your dna
Opinion from a slave doesn't count...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Please stop the E - fighting please. The tribe of a person really does not matter...A bad man will remain a bad man no matter the tribe,be it Benin,hausa,yoruba,ijwa,fulani,urobo etc. I am highly disappointed at some members of this forum for failing to call a spade a spade...ogoh John was called upon by some highly respected members of this forum to give his account of the incidence but from what he said,it was crystal clear that ogu John was at fault by bridging the agreed contract. So after all said and done,I was expecting a final judgement from the house but it was not forth coming. From the evidence before the forum,ogoh john is as guilty as charge. And by the power vested on me by this forum,I hereby pass my judgement as follow; (i) ogoh john is to refund #1,500 (one thousand five hundred) to akplatnum2005 being the extra money paid on transport by akplatnum2005 that was not in the original contract. (ii) ogoh john is hereby ban from doing business in this forum until the #1500 is refunded. NOTE: Anyone that does business with ogoh john before the said amount is refunded, is doing so at his/her own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
We should stop these tribalistic insults!
Pls, ogo John was wrong to insult his customer!
So bad!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
ezo4fta:
Please stop the E - fighting please. The tribe of a person really does not matter...A bad man will remain a bad man no matter the tribe,be it Benin,hausa,yoruba,ijwa,fulani,urobo etc. I am highly disappointed at some members of this forum for failing to call a spade a spade...ogoh John was called upon by some highly respected members of this forum to give his account of the incidence but from what he said,it was crystal clear that ogu John was at fault by bridging the agreed contract. So after all said and done,I was expecting a final judgement from the house but it was not forth coming. From the evidence before the forum,ogoh john is as guilty as charge. And by the power vested on me by this forum,I hereby pass my judgement as follow; (i) ogoh john is to refund #1,500 (one thousand five hundred) to akplatnum2005 being the extra money paid on transport by akplatnum2005 that was not in the original contract. (ii) ogoh john is hereby ban from doing business in this forum until the #1500 is refunded. NOTE: Anyone that does business with ogoh john before the said amount is refunded, is doing so at his/her own risk.
And thunder will fire anybody who tribalise this thread.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Some people are so childish. Tribe has nothing to do with integrity. I'm an Igbo man and I can't compromise my standards. So is Odilibe and other great men here. What Ogojohn did cannot be classified as fraud. He is well known here. He has visited many members. And fraudsters don't disclose their Identity. Ogojohn pls settle with him. Give him the 1,500. It won't take anything from you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Talenty:
Some people are so childish. Tribe has nothing to do with integrity. I'm an Igbo man and I can't compromise my standards. So is Odilibe and other great men here. What Ogojohn did cannot be classified as fraud. He is well known here. He has visited many members. And fraudsters don't disclose their Identity. Ogojohn pls settle with him. Give him the 1,500. It won't take anything from you.
The issue is not 1500. The issue is petty and treachery. Did i actually sent him a 1 meter dish. In actual sense. could 1k have served the purpose of sending that dish to Abuja.? It is not. Then why wouldn't we compromise to each other. why the lies. I am and was never intimidated by his styles and loud month. He called me a hungry man. achievements are not called to be listed here though. I abstained from defending myself here because i know i have done businesses with many here. And if i have been fraudulent. They wouldn't have all stood to defend me. All the same. i heard you. For those maligning my tribe of origin. I say pity on them.
i am a proud lion. From the heart of IGBO LAND. Let wisdom prevail. I will always do the right thing. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Ogojohn:
The issue is not 1500. The issue is petty and treachery. Did i actually sent him a 1 meter dish. In actual sense. could 1k have served the purpose of sending that dish to Abuja.? It is not. Then why wouldn't we compromise to each other. why the lies. I am and was never intimidated by his styles and loud month. He called me a hungry man. achievements are not called to be listed here though. I abstained from defending myself here because i know i have done businesses with many here. And if i have been fraudulent. They wouldn't have all stood to defend me. All the same. i heard you. For those maligning my tribe of origin. I say pity on them.
i am a proud lion. From the heart of IGBO LAND. Let wisdom prevail. I will always do the right thing. Thanks

All this while i have been very objective, open, non-judgemental on this issue, which everyone can attest to. Ogojohn, you were given the floor to make your case, you refused , but rather made a defense , counter attack and went on to still stand your ground and aggravate the issue.
From what was posted and read here, every logical n right objective mind will agree you breached the contract & we expected you to apologize and do the needful ( refund #1500 ) as most peeps have adviced, but you will rather just keep mute and watch how we all rant, only for you to come in and still throw punches below the belt.

I notified the mods when it was becoming "ugly" via the tribal war, and up till now,no clear statement from the mods.

Truth is,i am so disappointed at this ur post, its totally uncalled for, based on what weve seen n read here.
And to all tribal bigots and championeer, please, note that individual differs, so are their actions.Lets tackle the issues, not the person or tribe.
One love

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
akplatnum2005:
oga let me add more to your sat knowledge, dish is measure horizontally not vertical. Regards
there is nothn wrong with his measurement oga lecturer.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
who has track nss7
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Friends abeg make una tell me sorry, ebezina.

Yesterday I tried to track tele congo on 7e with my 60cm for Naija match. I tracked from hot sun till weather changed, what saved me was when my dad called to tell me the match has entered injury time. Na im I pack my tools enter house go cry.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Spy360:
Friends abeg make una tell me sorry, ebezina.

Yesterday I tried to track tele congo on 7e with my 60cm for Naija match. I tracked from hot sun till weather changed, what saved me was when my dad called to tell me the match has entered injury time. Na im I pack my tools enter house go cry.
sorry bro,tracking can be frustrating at times.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
sunene1:
sorry bro,tracking can be frustrating at times.
sowie bro che u cry well well or small.but naija still win na but your palee try for u oooo.if not u for de dier till naija next match on wednesday.pele lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
faithchild:
sowie bro che u cry well well or small.but naija still win na but your palee try for u oooo.if not u for de dier till naija next match on wednesday.pele lol
lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
agkilis:
who has track nss7
I did 4 days ago
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Omo see gobe... I was just watching tv o and suddenly the light went off, 3mins later it's on again. I switched on my tv, guys every single channel has disappeared. All i need now is tp to put 'em back... Please guys, tp and dish for the BBC World News, DW, Star Movie, Star Music Test, ITV, EWTV e.t.c... Also the muvi muvi, muvi combo, muvi emmanuel e.t.c
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:32am On Nov 17, 2014
@mtchris.Make your email available.I want to send you something that
would make things very easy for you.

mtchris:
Omo see gobe... I was just watching tv o and suddenly the light went off, 3mins later it's on again. I switched on my tv, guys every single channel has disappeared. All i need now is tp to put 'em back... Please guys, tp and dish for the BBC World News, DW, Star Movie, Star Music Test, ITV, EWTV e.t.c... Also the muvi muvi, muvi combo, muvi emmanuel e.t.c
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
blexxonmak:
@mtchris.Make your email available.I want to send you something that
would make things very easy for you.

here's my mail: mountainchristian30@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Pls can som1 guide me on how to check my mail on dis site? I received a mail bt dnt know how to open it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
abdool09:
Pls can som1 guide me on how to check my mail on dis site? I received a mail bt dnt know how to open it.
pls my broda in dis forum is anybody in dis rum know ao install cctv cameral i want 2 learn it is urgent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
mtchris:
just blind scan, chikina!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
@Talenty,
Congrats. Experience heaven on earth. And frm here, may yr talents take u to new, greater levels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
ify4king:
the thing dey take too long na
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
@ Ogojohn,
I want to appeal to u to rest this matter once & for all by doin d refund & reconciling wth yr aggrieved customer as suggested afore. Know that this does not amount to loosin out but rather living up to d good reputation some forumites put up in yr defence. Use this issue to learn a few things - particularly d invaluable advices & tips above. One key secret of success is to always try hard never to leave anyone regret doin business wth u. D saying that "yr customer is king" remains true till tomorrow. Thanx & have great day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2014
ify4king:

....and if you have good receiver you can save all the channels
Whenever you experience that you just command the receiver to replace the lost channels.simple as ABC.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2014
obnelly:

....and if you have good receiver you can save all the channels
Whenever you experience that you just command the receiver to replace the lost channels.simple as ABC.
how do i do this with srt 4669xii
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
@mtchris. You got mail.

mtchris:
here's my mail: mountainchristian30@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
@abdool09. Your PMs are sent to the email address you used for registration on Nairaland.

abdool09:

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iabdulrazaq(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.