Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435280 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2011
bros hack i'm very much interested in the signal amplifier circuit diagram. Mail me here ojtech@yahoo.com. More blessings. Try to make hay whl d sun is stl shinning
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2011
@1 hacked welldone, but the whole forum are calling on u to let us into ur home made diagram of the signal amp, may be any one of us can input more idea, as obnelly have said we are all learning, pls do not hide ur research, George-d,babaegun,adewest,badaru,dejisam,olofofo,sathob,salamander,sammu and many more start this fta here and we can say we proud of them. @odilibe u are in uk as ur profile say, we need some of this equipment to brake fta, use ur location well to move us up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2011
obnelly:

I hacked,i really hail you fta spirit/attitude.i want to believe you have spoken the truth .that the 1st amp frm us failed and the locally made amplifier performed the magic.pls can you provide the circuit diagram to that effect.were you able to get stable pictures on your screen.from w6 signal you should able to hit green with your 90cm as the beam covers ghana more than 9jeria.you only need good lnb.i used digisat lnb and the signal is stable.anyway i am interested in your new research,that is what fta is all about."my wooden satellite dish is on the way".

bro if one is in Ghana using the amp there is no need to use 90cm for w6. i use 60cm with multytv lnb.
and below is the pics

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks to setob who help me some time about multy and w4 on 60cm dish
but now we decided not to use ropes copper wire and so on to tired the lnb
so this lnb holder helps thous who want to get both birds on one 60cm 75cm 80cm and 90cm dish

fixed you lnb holder at the back of your first lnb
just track your multy adjust your lnb till you are on to on multytv the w4/w7 will follow you don't need to come
back tracking w4/w7

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
I'm so impressed @ur work,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
I Hacked:

Thanks to setob who help me some time about multy and w4 on 60cm dish
but now we decided not to use ropes copper wire and so on to tired the lnb
so this lnb holder  helps thous who want to get both birds on one 60cm 75cm 80cm and 90cm dish

fixed you lnb holder at the back of your first lnb
just track your multy adjust your lnb till you are on to on multytv the w4/w7 will follow you don't need to come
back tracking w4/w7
Can you please post the "stand alone" picture of the lnb holder ?
Good Job there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ nzeval @ d lee
with 2.4m solid dish, nilesat will be delivered to you in Awka. But 3m dish will give you a better reception because with star gold fugi lnb on my 2.4, aljazera sports tp blinks green and red in the afternoon. I am planning to upgrade  to 3m for a stable signal on aljazera sports down here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
@I hacked, I think it will be good if you give us the circuit of that amplifier, so we see whether it can make difference to some of our setup
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by salamander(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Ihack

I think you should begin to patent your invention, lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
salamander:

@Ihack

I think you should begin to patent your invention, lol

I have been reading your posts for some times now,you doing a good job no doubt,but as someone said
you do hold on to some infos,nevertheless these inventions are your trade mark.Well am in Acc- Gh is there a way to
contact you?,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Ellahdarrel. Use 0103
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
Adex70:
                  @odilibe u are in uk as your profile say, we need some of this equipment to brake fta, use your location well to move us up.
@ADEX 70 what type of satellite equipment are u referring to.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykemann: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
@all, help help help,pls anyone with idea on 4930hd pls come to my aid,I bought this box bt I'm having problem setting it up,I can't locate the option in the menu,meaning I can't connect dongle to it pls someone tell me what to do,if it can't work maybe I will return it back, secondly 6969 dose'nt work or is it a different code?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
iykemann:

@all, help help help,pls anyone with idea on 4930hd pls come to my aid,I bought this box bt I'm having problem setting it up,I can't locate the option in the menu,meaning I can't connect dongle to it pls someone tell me what to do,if it can't work maybe I will return it back, secondly 6969 dose'nt work or is it a different code?

try 6969 or load the new software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
iykemann:

Load the new software.Any version above 1.7p will do but the latest 1.17p dated 20111017 is the best.Good luck
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have been watching how the drama and controversy unfolding in the house recently. I remembered on page 12 when I Hacked was asking Gadator that he hit green on 7'W with his 90cm dish and that the trasponder is empty which I asked him if he is sure of what he was saying. That we in Nigeria cannot hit green on that tp doesn't mean that that tp doesn't exist on 7'W but since it is recievable in his area,well,thats good for him.That tp could be data tp from Ghana or its environ on nilesat but it is recievable in his area. He tried to convince the house but a lot of people disbelieved and mocked him and now they want him to post a diagram of his renovated inline amplifier,how do you think it is possible.At the beginning,there was no word of encouragement to him but when people saw the performance of his inline amplifier,the word of praise started rainning on him and this had been the problem of Africa from growing because they refuse to explore. We always want a shortcut at another person's expense.                                          @ I Hacked, don't let that finding remain only with you but try and pass it to other people just the way the white men do.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
new channel my news on intelsat 7/10 ku freq 12682 v 26657
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykemann: 5:42am On Nov 11, 2011
Ilish:

Load the new software.Any version above 1.7p will do but the latest 1.17p dated 20111017 is the best.Good luck
brother thanks I will try it this morning
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2011
@Ilish, yersterday I loaded the 1.17p 20111017 into my srt4930 stb and funny enough I found that some channels had no sound while other had. Adjusting the audio button made no difference. when I loaded back the previous 1.17p 20111004 sound came back on all channels. Any one else experience this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kcbenjamin(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2011
iykemann:

Please what is the current price of 4930 ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2011
The price is 20k,
Fro the 6969, try and update it's software to 1.17 october version,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
Quote from: Lunsat on November 09, 2011, 11:16 AM
@all, is any one in Southern Africa able to pick telstar 12 KU @15W? I cant seem to lock on to it with 1.8m prime focus though I am able to pick w2a. sirius 4 and w3a which are in the vicinity. I am interested in MSNBC.

Reply from GKW:
telstar 12 is loud and clear my bro, for yo msnbc use 11533v3197. pay attention to yo lnb skew 5 o'clock should do. cheers

@GKW, Couldnt hit green yesterday. What is the strongest frequency on this sat? what dish size are you using?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sugafoot(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
BRAND NEW HD 4930 FOR SALE @20K last price , location :Port harcourt, call 07066950727 if interested
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gkw: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
@lunsat

about T12 pay attention to lnb skew , it shouldbe between 4 & 6 o'clock when looking from behind the dish .also remember the dish elevationis almost vertical . try this other strongest tp 11152 v 18385 .
I get 90% on a 1.2 m dish using an old eurostar lnb . get the skew right first .
cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
sugafoot:

BRAND NEW HD 4930 FOR SALE @20K last price , location :Port harcourt, call 07066950727 if interested

Please use the appropriate thread. Thanks

Remain Blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
D.lee:

I have been watching how the drama and controversy unfolding in the house recently. I remembered on page 12 when I Hacked was asking Gadator that he hit green on 7'W with his 90cm dish and that the trasponder is empty which I asked him if he is sure of what he was saying. That we in Nigeria cannot hit green on that tp doesn't mean that that tp doesn't exist on 7'W but since it is recievable in his area,well,thats good for him.That tp could be data tp from Ghana or its environ on nilesat but it is recievable in his area. He tried to convince the house but a lot of people disbelieved and mocked him and now they want him to post a diagram of his renovated inline amplifier,how do you think it is possible.At the beginning,there was no word of encouragement to him but when people saw the performance of his inline amplifier,the word of praise started rainning on him and this had been the problem of Africa from growing because they refuse to explore. We always want a shortcut at another person's expense.                                          @ I Hacked, don't let that finding remain only with you but try and pass it to other people just the way the white men do.

My brother you are right. Sometimes ago, I tracked Nilesat with 1m dish till today I am still watching 42 stabled channels from 11938V27500, 12130V27500, 12207V27500 and 12284V27500. Everyday of my life I kept experimenting from one LNB to another because I promised to furnise the entire forum with my final finding. But someone said I was no where to be found when they asked me for the proof.

I remembered vividly, I posted the pictures of the TPs and the LNB I used to achieved that (Premium Super HD). What proff is more than that. If it is possible to load video clip I will be very happy to do that. I did not run away.

I want to announce to all that, I tracked Nilesat with 1m dish in Bwari, Abuja. If you ave any friend in Abuja who wish to see it, I will be very please to show them. And the good news now is that, I succeeded yesterday in adding additional 4 TPs by the grace of the Almighty God in one of my experiment with Premiun HD Gold LNB I just bought. I promise to post new pictures that will convince everybody that I am not lying. Details of the channels I got so far are;

1. 11765H27500 (14 channels and all free including FOX MOVIES, BBC World News)
2. 11881H27500 (17 channelss but all scrambled except 2)
3. 11938V27500 (14 channels including all MBC channels, all free)
4. 12034H27500 (15 channels but only 4 are free)
5. 12053V27500 (16 channels and all, free)
6. 12130V27500 (13 channels and all free)
7. 12207V27500 (12 channels and all are free)
8. 12284V27500 (7 JSC channels, 3 are free while JSC +1, +2, +3 and +4 are scrambled)

I will continue with my research until I reach the satisfied conclusion before given my recommendation.

Once again, I did not hide myself nor run away. As a matter of fact I watch 24hrs film yesterday on MBC Action in the afternoon, proof me wrong.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
D.lee:

my broda thank you, u see by ordering some sat equipment nearly brought a conflict

some people even insult me .but because i see here as a crass room

i put it a side . i know what am looking for. i don't have dish size over 90cm if i have i will let the house see clear pics as i always do

now allot of people are seeking of diagram.
do you now think it is possible now?

thank to the great ones like sathob gadotor.geoge-d and others for their encouragement
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
@all, no be quarell at all, if u r being asked to prove your claims of discoveries just go ahead and do it cos u owe it to them period. somebody cannot come out and say i cured a.i.d.s and expect people in the medical sector to start clapping, proof, so my brothers, no be quarel at all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
@I HACKED,
MUST YOU FILL UP THIS THREAD WITH INCOMPLETE INFOS?
YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT, SAT AMPLIFIER ETC.
GIVE US THE COMPLETE INFO ON WHATEVER RESEARCH YOU HAVE MADE LETS KNOW IF YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD, LET US KEEP RESEARCHING. I STILL HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE REASON FOR ALL THE POSTS YOU HAVE MADE RECENTLY.
I CAN NOT READ A THREAD HERE WITHOUT SEEING I HACKED'S UNNESSARY TRASHY POSTS.
THE OTHER DAY IT WAS GADOTOR NOW I HACKED! TRY NOT TO MOVE FASTER THAN YOUR SHADOW.
@OBNELLY,
WHY BUILD CASTLES IN THE SKY?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@I HACKED,
MUST YOU FILL UP THIS THREAD WITH INCOMPLETE INFOS?
YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT, SAT AMPLIFIER ETC.
GIVE US THE COMPLETE INFO ON WHATEVER RESEARCH YOU HAVE MADE LETS KNOW IF YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD, LET US KEEP RESEARCHING. I STILL HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE REASON FOR ALL THE POSTS YOU HAVE MADE RECENTLY.
I CAN NOT READ A THREAD HERE WITHOUT SEEING I HACKED'S UNNESSARY TRASHY POSTS.
THE OTHER DAY IT WAS GADOTOR NOW I HACKED! TRY NOT TO MOVE FASTER THAN YOUR SHADOW.
@OBNELLY,
WHY BUILD CASTLES IN THE SKY?

I reserve my comment. As i have said before it is not worth the effort

Stay Blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
petfun4u:

My brother you are right. Sometimes ago, I tracked Nilesat with 1m dish till today I am still watching 42 stabled channels from 11938V27500, 12130V27500, 12207V27500 and 12284V27500. Everyday of my life I kept experimenting from one LNB to another because I promised to furnise the entire forum with my final finding. But someone said I was no where to be found when they asked me for the proof.

I remembered vividly, I posted the pictures of the TPs and the LNB I used to achieved that (Premium Super HD). What proff is more than that. If it is possible to load video clip I will be very happy to do that. I did not run away.

I want to announce to all that, I tracked Nilesat with 1m dish in Bwari, Abuja. If you ave any friend in Abuja who wish to see it, I will be very please to show them. And the good news now is that, I succeeded yesterday in adding additional 4 TPs by the grace of the Almighty God in one of my experiment with Premiun HD Gold LNB I just bought. I promise to post new pictures that will convince everybody that I am not lying. Details of the channels I got so far are;

1. 11765H27500 (14 channels and all free including FOX MOVIES, BBC World News)
2. 11881H27500 (17 channelss but all scrambled except 2)
3. 11938V27500 (14 channels including all MBC channels, all free)
4. 12034H27500 (15 channels but only 4 are free)
5. 12053V27500 (16 channels and all, free)
6. 12130V27500 (13 channels and all free)
7. 12207V27500 (12 channels and all are free)
8. 12284V27500 (7 JSC channels, 3 are free while JSC +1, +2, +3 and +4 are scrambled)

I will continue with my research until I reach the satisfied conclusion before given my recommendation.

Once again, I did not hide myself nor run away. As a matter of fact I watch 24hrs film yesterday on MBC Action in the afternoon, proof me wrong.

Remain blessed.

My brother no one is disputing your claim bro, I have stayed in abuja before and used to nail nile with 1.8m dish, and remember you said bwari which to me is a bit closer to the north. yours is possible. and i think with the lnb u mentioned you were able to nail nile on 1m dish, and i want u to remember something, do a measurement of your dish with a tape if is truely a 1m dish, sometime the manufacturer can say its 1m and when u do the real measurement u find out thats its slightly higher, kudos to you bro. i still remember back then that people used to say that its impossible to nail nilesat in Lagos and eviron, today that claimed has been put to shame and with 2.4m dish you can nail nilesat with good signal in lagos.

@all if anyone discovered something unusual in the sat world, kindly give us a details explanation it will help so that this will stop some element of doubt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blessingnh: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
You're right brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2351) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68