Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444793 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ehisdan(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2015
micolly:
Pls wot is the frequency for champion tv and it on which position thankz
Bro abeg nor vex just flip back 2 or 3 pages u will find it there. #thanks#
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
omotech:
dis kp sports is red no audio/video is it general plssssssooo
Pls let some1 ans dis Q 4 me. I beg I need ans thank u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ehisdan(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
omotech:
Pls let some1 ans dis Q 4 me. I beg I need ans thank u all.
kp sport share the same tp with champion tv, if champion tv is green I see no reason why kp sport should be red. Meanwhile kp sport is green @my end but no audio/video
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello Guys,
It's been a while. Hoping all the family over here are doing good too. Respects to all who are still keeping the page alive.
Need a quick assistance.
Which shop or company in Lagos(Alaba) sells genuine Technomate receivers? Looking to purchase either

TM-Nano 3T
Triple Tuner HD Satellite & HD Terrestrial Receiver

TM-7102 HD Triple Tuner
2x HD Satellite & 1x HD Terrestrial Receiver PVR

Kindly reply with the details so i can follow it up.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
ehisdan:
kp sport share the same tp with champion tv, if champion tv is green I see no reason why kp sport should be red. Meanwhile kp sport is green @my end but no audio/video
thank u 4 d respond, but champion tv is green, even d picture is so clear, but dis 3 new channel: Elijah, Kp-Sport & d other no audio no video. What can b d probem

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Another station gotten. TRUST TV TP 11595 V 29982..90Cm dish astra 2F. "Multi TV sat".

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
yes it's been there last week but it was showing no audio or video ,it start showing yesterday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
60cm can track not only 90cm

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mishaelonye:
Another station gotten. TRUST TV TP 11595 V 29982..90Cm dish astra 2F. "Multi TV sat".
I've add d tp & blind scan, I didn't see TRUST TV in d channel list
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Champion TV freeing up now

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
omotech:
I've add d tp & blind scan, I didn't see TRUST TV in d channel list
What's d size of ur dish..i will upload pictures when I get Home.."Blind scan" it should pop up..same HD. Quality as champion Tv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
OBENGSOLOMON:
60cm can track not only 90cm
I agree I just posted what I am using at the moment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mishaelonye:

What's d size of ur dish..i will upload pictures when I get Home.."Blind scan" it should pop up..same HD. Quality as champion Tv.

Champion TV is not HD it is SD channel just that the quality is high

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
all i cant wait to join the family of those that owned a big dish.thanks to one of the guru in d house who helped me. to purchase my 3.3m pan dish that is coming to town this weekend.im preparing myself to hunt down birds with this dish.pls house start submitting TP for me and sat i can hunt with intresting channels.the best LNB to use.i plan to motorise it.my appricarion goes to mr irikiye. say sir GOD bless u and ur family.it is going to be DIY.i will let house know about hunt. and the progress made when the dish comes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mishaelonye:

90cm dish

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
"UBC IS THE OFFICIAL FTA BROADCASTER OF AFCON 2015 TOURNAMENT .PAY TV CHANNELS, NAMELY: AZAM, ZUKU AND STAR TIMES HAVE NO RIGHT TO CARRY UBC TV BROADCAST OF THE GAMES AS PART OF THEIR BOUQUET. ANY STATION THAT VIOLATES THESE RIGHTS DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK."

This is a warning dispalyed during live games on UBC.It seems FTA is sometimes better than paytv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you are FTA fun like i am and your receiver can not watch Champion TV at this moment i will advice you to pack it some where
or trow it away

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
kibukila:
"UBC IS THE OFFICIAL FTA BROADCASTER OF AFCON 2015 TOURNAMENT .PAY TV CHANNELS, NAMELY: AZAM, ZUKU AND STAR TIMES HAVE NO RIGHT TO CARRY UBC TV BROADCAST OF THE GAMES AS PART OF THEIR BOUQUET. ANY STATION THAT VIOLATES THESE RIGHTS DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK."

This is a warning dispalyed during live games on UBC.It seems FTA is sometimes better than paytv.
ubc dont show on my 4669xii,but atn shows
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
barca vs .athlectico madrid tonite @10pm live on champions tv.i just read it on their screen now.copa dey rey is not even on dstv.fta for life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
yea it's true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
I have tried scanning dis championtv,I input d tp,it was green,after blindscanning,I didn't get it,is there sometin,am not doing right,I use d Srt4940 decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I have tried scanning dis championtv,I input d tp,it was green,after blindscanning,I didn't get it,is there sometin,am not doing right,I use d Srt4940 decoder?

this decoder be wahala one i heir many peoples have this problem not you alone
you are out of enjoyment now

unless some one get solution for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zungwe93: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Am watching d channel using d same decoder, just change polarity from V to H or vice versa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
faithchild:
the best LNB to use.i plan to motorise it..
use digisat twin or quad ku lnb! it is good on prime focus dish!only if you cut off some part of the offset scalar ring...i.e cut from the gap where the plastic cap ends!..remaining the part of the plastic that shields the feedhorn ..as the plastic act as scalar ring and it boost signal by up to 5%..see pic below!..

cheers!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
zungwe93:

Am watching d channel using d same decoder, just change polarity from V to H or vice versa
Serious?,what abt d search for network,is it supposed to be off or on?Is d channel on now,so I can scan

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Champion TV will scramble to other decoders very soon
to enjoy you need Champion HD decoder only it is on the TV screen now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
odilibe:
use digisat twin or quad ku lnb! it is good on prime focus dish!only if you cut off some part of the offset scalar ring...i.e cut from the gap where the plastic cap ends!..remaining the part of the plastic that shields the feedhorn ..as the plastic act as scalar ring and it boost signal by up to 5%..see pic below!..

cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
odilibe:

cheers!
thanks for ur response.i dont think d dish is having scalar ring.it is locally made.as per d LNB.if i cant get digisat.wat is available here is fuji twin.will dat do d job.anyway.i will c d outcome of the performance of d dish.im still expecting d dish to arrive on friday morning.pls i will need and know d sat i can track with the 3.3m pan dish.and tp pls my oga
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
IHacked:
Champion TV will scramble to other decoders very soon
to enjoy you need Champion HD decoder only it is on the TV screen now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
they didn't said so,they said champion TV can only be watch on HD decoders,not champion HD decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
pls was can I do to make champion TV stable in my receiver I got 76%.still its freezing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2015
OBENGSOLOMON:
they didn't said so,they said champion TV can only be watch on HD decoders,not champion HD decoder
Champion HD decoder... I saw it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trendy247 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.