Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435826 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
helo gurus in d ause..I was on ma playstore 2day trying to download tinz b4 i saw sumfin like satfinder,xo i downloaded it bt dnt knw hw dat could b of help to me...pls any1 wit idea of how to use it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rochero(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
mtchris:
Nope bro... It's red
Thanks any fta that I would like to know,am in Nsk as well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rochero:

Thanks any fta that I would like to know,am in Nsk as well
Where exactly at Nsk? And what channels do you need? I mean News, Movie, Music or Sports??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rochero(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
mtchris:
Where exactly at Nsk? And what channels do you need? I mean News, Movie, Music or Sports??
Thanks for your response,I am in Amukwa,News probably alternative to ait
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
xnnalvin:
helo gurus in d ause..I was on ma playstore 2day trying to download tinz b4 i saw sumfin like satfinder,xo i downloaded it bt dnt knw hw dat could b of help to me...pls any1 wit idea of how to use it?

If you are good enough you will not use sat finder.most people here use their instincts to track satellite.once you can differentiate between your east and west you are good to go.I have that app on my phone but I hate using it it compounds my problems.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rochero:

Thanks for your response,I am in Amukwa,News probably alternative to ait
TVC News Nigeria on 17e Amos = 11.294(H)45.000... Foreign News: BBC World, DW TV, Al Jazeera and France 24 on 17e Amos = 11.139(H)30.000

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
mtchris:
TVC News Nigeria on 17e Amos = 11.294(H)45.000... Foreign News: BBC World, DW TV, Al Jazeera and France 24 on 17e Amos = 11.139(H)30.000
Channels tv, Rave tv & WAP tv also on 17e Amos= 12520(H)30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
obnelly:

If you are good enough you will not use sat finder.most people here use their instincts to track satellite.once you can differentiate between your east and west you are good to go.I have that app on my phone but I hate using it it compounds my problems.
yea @obnelly I appreciate ur comment not dat i cnt track without satfinder bt m just trying to advance in knowledge... tenkz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
obnelly:

@obnelly i really appreciate ur comment.not dat i cnt track without satfinder bt m just trying to advance in knowledge. tenks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
IHacked:
@ irukandji89

i will advice ,to buy this kind of dish i will go for HH motor
Good HH motor will give you 21 satellite in west of Africa with good signals
2:the cost is less
3:only 1 LNBF and 1 cable 1 90cm dish or 75cm dish
4:you get all satellite from east to west
Pls what is HH MOTOR? What does it stand for? How does it work? Where can I find it & how much will it cost. Thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Afcon live on champion TV GHA VS SEN
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obed9armah: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please how can I track this ptv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
pls gurus in d house what does dis stand (4 L & R)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Why2k(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mytv will be leaving IS20 to 16A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
akplatnum2005:
no be wetin i ask u be that. I have sirius already but just want to know if i can tweak my lnb to get hyde park.
make sure u get up to 82 - 85% on 12.015 V 29.950 before u can hit green etv hyderpack, i tweek my lnb to 10 0clock before i could get 85% on that above mentioned TP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Akplatinum2005, make sure u get up to 82 - 85% on 12.015 V 29.950 before u can hit green etv hyderpack, i tweek my lnb to 10 0clock before i could get 85% on that above mentioned TP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
odilibe:
SATLINK is responsible for uplink of all channels on Astra except multi TV...even SES DEMO SD video quality is high..though satlink is not the provider of multi TV which is using fake HD format!..lol
http://www.satlink.tv/

Funny grin grin grin grin blind man leading the way to Jerusalem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Elijah TV
Nkunim TV
KP Sports

all on Champion platform on Astra 2F TP 11618 H 01562

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 3:54am On Jan 20, 2015
please wat are kp sports showing,?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 3:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Elijah TV
Nkunim TV
KP Sports

all on Champion platform on Astra 2F TP 11618 H 01562 [/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2015
THIS CHANNELS ARE GHANAIAN CHANNELS, EVEN THEIR NAMES SHOW, BUT WAT ARE KP SPORTS SHOWING AT THE MOMENT OR THE TIME YOU TRACK THEM?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 4:43am On Jan 20, 2015
champion tv has gone red with dis sign ($) has any1 xperience it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Why2k(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2015
My champion tv green with [$]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2015
what about the rest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2015
3west coming soon!grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2015
OBENGSOLOMON:
THIS CHANNELS ARE GHANAIAN CHANNELS, EVEN THEIR NAMES SHOW, BUT WAT ARE KP SPORTS SHOWING AT THE MOMENT OR THE TIME YOU TRACK THEM?

i don't think they are all from Ghana, Nkunim is a Swahili word but you may have the same word in Ghana
Champion TV may be from Uganda , i don't know where they are now
Elijah TV is from Ghana
KP sports is a USA base TV channel full live sports channel
information i got is that more TV channels will be on this platform very soon

one can also add more information about this channels if you have
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2015
IHacked:
Elijah TV
Nkunim TV
KP Sports

all on Champion platform on Astra 2F TP 11618 H 01562
No Audio/Video...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2015
IHacked:

...these channels are broadcasting on tp with low symbol rate of 1562..the capacity of the symbol rate may be full..adding another channel to the tp with same symbol rate is likely not to happen ..lol!unless they switch to another tp or with high symbol rate!...SR of 27500 up etc can taken in 20 channels..lol
This tp will be very hard to receive with too much noise..though low symbol rate cheap to the broadcasters..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
IHacked:

i don't think they are all from Ghana, Nkunim is a Swahili word but you may have the same word in Ghana
Elijah TV is from Ghana

IHacked:

Elijah TV is from Ghana

IHacked:

Elijah TV is from Ghana

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
don't argued, it's nt Ugandan channel, Nkunim in Ghana means victory,Elijah TV is a channel from kktv as well as Nkunim TV which is dedicated for Gospel music
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2015
OBENGSOLOMON:
[color=#000099][/color]
guys d channels are from Ghana. no need to argue tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.