Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435680 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
just bought a 1.8m fibre dish by chance at chikini moni...ma head filled up dnt knw d sat to track bt irib is sure.pls gurus in d ause pls i nid assignment in d field of sat(I mean i nid sat to nail) ;Djust bought a 1.8m fibre dish by chance at chikini moni...ma head filled up dnt knw d sat to track bt irib is sure.pls gurus in d ause pls i nid assignment in d field sat(I mean i nid sat to nail)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champion tv need to work it stability more. Is not stable all.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
ify4king:
I think its only trackable with 90cm dish
@ifyking, i track it with 60cm dish in Abuja nigeria, and it is even on lnb attached on amos 5 setup, and am using srt 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Since am at home today in the afternoon being sunday to track champions tv, i put on the tp and it shows green within a seconds, when i was notified by a member here that the tp is active at that moment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
ify4king:
I think its only trackable with 90cm dish
am using 60cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
odilibe:
If you want the paint that can last longer and prevents rusting use car/auto paint! A1litre of car cream paint will cost about 800naira!I am now using car paint on my 3m sat antenna!

CHEERS!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by slide01: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=obnelly post=29905560][/quote]

Umassor i am the 4th person to work on that
dish.I manage to pull in 11727 @ 91% still no
signal from other satellite.i want to believe
something is wrong with thd dish.

the dish is poorly made even if u get another one from dat same moulder..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
graphicicon:
Thanks to the guy that called to inform me of champions tv that is active, i told people that my decoder had never disappointed me, i just scan it now and i got it, the reason why i was not getting it before is because i dont scan at the right time, and for those that asked wether it is posible to attach ses 5 on amos 5 setup, it is possible, just hold the lnb on ur hand and focus it on the dish at below right hand side of the amos 5 setup, u will hear an alarm on ur satfinder to indicate where to put ur lnb
no be wetin i ask u be that. I have sirius already but just want to know if i can tweak my lnb to get hyde park.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champion t.v scrambled
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
graphicicon:
@ifyking, i track it with 60cm dish in Abuja nigeria, and it is even on lnb attached on amos 5 setup, and am using srt 4922A
I finally got d champion tv but its scrambled, am using srt4669z

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champion t.v showing with a song on it!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chukstaker:
Champion t.v showing with a song on it!
is showing here o.they playing musicals
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Well, Champion TV doesn't even have the $ sign on my decoder... It's 100% ok here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
mtchris:
Well, Champion TV doesn't even have the $ sign on my decoder... It's 100% ok here

yes if you have LCD or LED TV with HDMI cable ,this Champion TV channel is nice to watch the pictures are awesome
i Never know i have nice TV until i nill this channel

to me this is best FTA channel ever on my receiver
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
sokopion:

yes if you have LCD or LED TV with HDMI cable ,this Champion TV channel is nice to watch the pictures are awesome
i Never know i have nice TV until i nill this channel

to me this is best FTA channel ever on my receiver
Hahahahaha. Welcome to HD family
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Obnelly, is it a brand new dish or it has been used some where before ? If it has been used some where before, try n find out how it performed there. But if its brand new then the installation site plus lnb focal just might play a big role. I have done a couple of 5m with very good signals on nile in lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Ibaku:
Obnelly, is it a brand new dish or it has been used some where before ? If it has been used some where before, try n find out how it performed there. But if its brand new then the installation site plus lnb focal just might play a big role. I have done a couple of 5m with very good signals on nile in lagos.

hmm!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Ibaku:

i can prove to u that 4metre dish is far more better than 5metre dish in Lagos base on performances.
am talking about d same 5metre dish dat is moulded in ogun state by d moulder called ''George''.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2015
some body tell champion TV peoples to show sexy film and stop this robish

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by teewhy06: 2:58am On Jan 19, 2015
pls good people of d house?can I get WAP TV and champion tv on Amos 4west?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irukandji89(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Good day to fellow members .... Pls can someone using this kind of dish kindly post a picture of the assembled one. Front and rear. Its the dish with 5 lnbs. Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2015
@ irukandji89

i will advice ,to buy this kind of dish i will go for HH motor
Good HH motor will give you 21 satellite in west of Africa with good signals
2:the cost is less
3:only 1 LNBF and 1 cable 1 90cm dish or 75cm dish
4:you get all satellite from east to west

installations of this kind of dish is very simple
depend on satellite you want to use as primary

and the location you are, or the satellites you need. it can be from east or west

i made this type of Dish and post it on this forum for long time ago those who can remember will know that i made it before
it was home made one.i did everything here and it work good back years and now it is on market
so this is not new to the camp of ihacked group.

one brother also made it he is from Nigeria if am right so this is not new to this forum at all, the old members have this in mind
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2015
IHacked:
@ irukandji89

i will advice ,to buy this kind of dish i will go for HH motor
Good HH motor will give you 21 satellite in west of Africa with good signals
2:the cost is less
3:only 1 LNBF and 1 cable 1 90cm dish or 75cm dish
4:you get all satellite from east to west

installations of this kind of dish is very simple
depend on satellite you want to use as primary

and the location you are, or the satellites you need. it can be from east or west

i made this type of Dish and post it on this forum for long time ago those who can remember will know that i made it before
it was home made one.i did everything here and it work good back years and now it is on market
so this is not new to the camp of ihacked group.

one brother also made it he is from Nigeria if am right so this is not new to this forum at all, the old members have this in mind

where can one get hh motor in nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2015
graphicicon:

On motorised set up this champion TV is not on the same spot with multitv.After you have gotten your multitv input champion and lower your dish a little.if you do that your multitv will drop by 1-2% but you will be fine to have champion TV.
My question is can this TV really be free.?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Enjoy why it lasts!!!. FTA is like a perfect
market where there is free entry and exit.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Happy New year to every one in this forum (More Godly Blessing to you all this year in Jesus Name Amen. As for the Champion TV the Pic Quality Superb Guys .4669x SRT.Cheers all the Gurus.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2015
spartacus11:

Hahahahaha. Welcome to HD family
If you have been on arabsat 5c and view channels there you will know that all multi TV HD channels are still learning..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rochero(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
@mtchris,good morning sir are u receiving Ait at your end please?help me if you can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
gadotor:
Mishaelonye:

If you have been on arabsat 5c and view channels there you will know that all multi TV HD channels are still learning..
gadotor:
SATLINK is responsible for uplink of all channels on Astra except multi TV...even SES DEMO SD video quality is high..though satlink is not the provider of multi TV which is using fake HD format!..lol
http://www.satlink.tv/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rochero:
@mtchris,good morning sir are u receiving Ait at your end please?help me if you can
Nope bro... It's red

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.