Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443906 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
faithchild:
the only one i could find is fuji stargold the silver.long.as if the body has been pilled off
It is for prime focus dish with scalar ring comes with lnb holder!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by supermandoog(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
sokopion:
Chelsea vs Man City Live on Champion TV .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my champion tv is scrambled
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
supermandoog:
my champion tv is scrambled

The channel is coded under Biss according to SRT4950M.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by supermandoog(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
kibukila:

so do you open it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
kibukila:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
so wat should we do to open it,I guess is may be true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
kibukila:

Who. Has D biss key pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Champion TV is now open!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truly1:
Champion TV is now open!
they should continue with the scrambling now why did they open it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truly1:
Champion TV is now open!
they should continue with the scrambling now why did they open it?the channel that has not even stable very well they are doing guy with it.i can see that they really need money.nothing is free in africa.thumps up to the arab world.irib network for ever.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truly1:
Champion TV is now open!
why did they open it?they should continue scrambling it now.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
I want to believe Champion tv have Agents following this thread.
Mbc 1 and 2, was fta on 7east for a very long time and they never sold decoder nor used biss, they made money via advert and they stood time until dstv pesterwd them to reduce their signal. Thats history.
Free 2 view ,came and vamoosed too. And lets all not forget Infinity.

With what happened during Chelsea vs Man city match ,that the station was scrambled, I can easily guess it was biss key they used.

Its either you go fta or 100% paytv. Those that sell decoders to view their channels,have various channels ,ask openview, or bein self. If una like padlock Champion station.............
Fta will forever rule.....

Viva fta.

NB; if its biss, its jst a lil time, we go soon get am.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
pls who is having the key to unscramble champion tv should send it to my mail(eerekake@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
odilibe:
It is for prime focus dish with scalar ring comes with lnb holder!
yes my boss.i read d specification.it says 70db conversion gain.0.1db,0.2db,0.3db.noise.it came with a ku scalar ring.which was inside the lnb box.pls interprete wat it means.i dont know much about lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by micolly: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Pls anybody in d house who d idea of intercom insulation whatsapp me on 08068955651
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2015
faithchild:
yes my boss.i read d specification.it says 70db conversion gain.0.1db,0.2db,0.3db.noise.it came with a ku scalar ring.which was inside the lnb box.pls interprete wat it means.i dont know much about lnb
No what it came with is lnb holder,not the scalar ring,which is already on the lnb feed!

0.1,0.2,0.3dB noise figure is market hype am not sure there is any lnb with 0.1dB noise figure! however what it means is that the noise figure of the lnb varies on all frequencies.. that is the lnb gives a 0.1dB noise on a particular frequency while a 0.2dB or 0.3dB on another frequency..why noise figure determines how much noise is added to the incoming signal before it is send down to the cable..the lower the noise the better and the ability to catch weak signals!

70dB is the conversion gain: that is how much the incoming signal is amplified before it is send down to the cable to receiver!

cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Champion Decoders pictures and specs on their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/championtelevisiongh

It seems the decoder support biss and IPTV.Not clear whether support the normal FTA channels and diesqc switch.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2015
Pls guru in the house, which USB WiFi adapter can I use for my Strong SRT 4950h as the 3 I have bought so far come with installation mini disc and I don't know how to instal it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2015
kibukila:

It seems the decoder support biss and IPTV.Not clear whether support the normal FTA channels and diesqc switch.
Seems like champion is using rebranded receiver ..check out Ross HD receiver!

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2015
kibukila:

Seems like champion is using rebranded receiver ..check out Ross HD receiver!

Ross HD vs Champion HD

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2015
odilibe:
No what it came with is lnb holder,not the scalar ring,which is already on the lnb feed!

0.1,0.2,0.3dB noise figure is market hype am not sure there is any lnb with 0.1dB noise figure! however what it means is that the noise figure of the lnb varies on all frequencies.. that is the lnb gives a 0.1dB noise on a particular frequency while a 0.2dB or 0.3dB on another frequency..why noise figure determines how much noise is added to the incoming signal before it is send down to the cable..the lower the noise the better and the ability to catch weak signals!

70dB is the conversion gain: that is how much the incoming signal is amplified before it is send down to the cable to receiver!

cheers!
i understand better now.thank u.so i can go ahead and use it for my pan dish.so the scalar ring u are refering to does it look like the c-band scalar u cut.dat u show on page 726 or so.can i use dat as well.thank u again and happy new month.happy election month
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2015
If they like let them use branded or unbranded we will always switch to IRIB whenever they scramble their channel during live matches. As for me I will never buy their decoder cos I'm a die hard FTA guy.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
4 new channels free on Astra 4A/ SES 5 E,12303H30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shiftmarket(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Talenty:
4 new channels free on Astra 4A/ SES 5 E,12303H30000

Haha. U beat me to it. Came here to pass the info. Viva FTA.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by msanifu: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
shiftmarket:

Haha. U beat me to it. Came here to pass the info. Viva FTA.

please which channels? share more information.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shiftmarket(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
msanifu:

please which channels? share more information.

AMD One
AMD sister
AMD Africa
AMD Catchup

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Are u interested in any cccam accounts or dogs...u can get me on olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk
08038011571, And 08166966159...So cool...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
IT4ALL:
Are u interested in any cccam accounts or dogs...u can get me on olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk
08038011571, And 08166966159...So cool...
I need leopard and Tiger not dog. #strictlyfta

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
IT4ALL, Just to tell u that dogs can people hypertension from their behaviours so I have lost faith in them. Here we need info or tips that can make us enjoy our FTA channels the more, viva fta ! victoria a certa fta!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
faithchild:
i understand better now.thank u.so i can go ahead and use it for my pan dish.so the scalar ring u are refering to does it look like the c-band scalar u cut.dat u show on page 726 or so.can i use dat as well.thank u again and happy new month.happy election month
Fuji is designed for prime focus dish!it has its own scalar ring, different look from c band scalar!but does same work as c band scalar ring! ...it does not necessarily need that type of modification!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
odilibe:
Fuji is designed for prime focus dish!it has its own scalar ring, different look from c band scalar!but does same work as c band scalar ring! ...it does not necessarily need that type of modification!
my boss.will d fuji stargold i have can it still work.with pan dish i have.pls my boss which do u have dat i can get from u.or order from u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.