Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445030 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samboha: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
i have Champion TV biss Keys you na pay me small make i take give you grin grin grin grin grin

money na hand we can talk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:
i have Champion TV biss Keys you na pay me small make i take give you grin grin grin grin grin

wetin this one they yarn?Are u speaking spanish?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
faithchild:
my boss.will d fuji stargold i have can it still work.with pan dish i have.pls my boss which do u have dat i can get from u.or order from u
do you want the digisat I used for a test! still new though I have cut the lnb feed!though the lnb is available in Onitsha!

Fuji can work on pan dish!

(still have inverto black pro 0.2dB single flange c120/lnb not yet tested..I will do the test soon)

cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samboha: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
sunene1:
wetin this one they yarn?Are u speaking spanish?

kuboko language
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:

You have registered on the forum today and selling the key on your first post.Here we do not sell keys.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:

Guy just waka comot from here...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:

Welcome Mr Champion tv,
You joined today and you are here to sell your biss key.
Just like your dangling channels on your platform, you are here to sell your biss key since your hd decoder sales is not promising.
Go tell your pay masters to go shove your station and decoder in their behinds, and less I forget, I have never seen where biss key is being sold on this forum.....

I will come back and ask you later say,
" how market".....

Still watching in 3D...

Hala fta !!!.

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Samboa, keep the champion tv biss keys to yourself if u don't want to share it with us. Note that we are our brothers keepers here and this is not a buying and selling forum, okay?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pls house I need ur advice. Which one is beta among these receivers: 4950;4922A. 4922D cos I intend to go for d latter .tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Upright2010, I have said b4 on this forum that 4950h is the best out of the three. Once you know how to operate it u would agree with and this should not be a problem if u are IT compliant. While SRT 4922 is for the boys 4950 is for the men.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:

MUMU!!!!! . nor be only champion keys...na losers padlock u for talk. if owu dey blow u strong thing....go hustle for alaba market small,,,, NONSENSE!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:

mr champion tv,the bein sports that u are pirating their signal will soon catch up with u and dstv that has the sole right to broadcast epl and other leagues in sub saharan africa will soon drag u to court for breach of contract and piracy.it's fight to finish galore against u unless u make ur contents 100 percent fta.so ur days are numbered cos ur champion hd decoder will not sell it's not a cause it's a fact.viva fta!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truly1:
Pls guru in the house, which USB WiFi adapter can I use for my Strong SRT 4950h as the 3 I have bought so far come with installation mini disc and I don't know how to instal it.

The SRT 4950H can work with USB Wi-Fi based on RALINK Chipset under model number RT5370 only. Receiver can work with limited USB Wi-Fi because of driver. Please try to source the right USB Wi-Fi and it will work without any problem.The USB is plug and play no intallation is required on the receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gracious!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bokadious: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good day guyz.
please I need your assistance. I wanted to track Amos 5 17°E so that I can watch AIT various stations, Kennis music station, NTA etc. But could not find the satellite named Amos 5 17°E. on my satellite list. then was told to use 16 Eutelsat 16°E that I will be able to track those station with the frequency 11008V SR 30000. but after so such effort I couldn't track it. so I decided to change the frequency to that of Aljazeera, BBC, france24, DW etc (I.e frequency 11139V SR 3000) immediately I was able to get those channels. so my question is why can't I track the AIT's stations? please can someone tell me what I have not done right ?
thanks as I await your response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
samboha:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
why do u want to sell it? we always shall things here for free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokadious:
Good day guyz.
please I need your assistance. I wanted to track Amos 5 17°E so that I can watch AIT various stations, Kennis music station, NTA etc. But could not find the satellite named Amos 5 17°E. on my satellite list. then was told to use 16 Eutelsat 16°E that I will be able to track those station with the frequency 11008V SR 30000. but after so such effort I couldn't track it. so I decided to change the frequency to that of Aljazeera, BBC, france24, DW etc (I.e frequency 11139V SR 3000) immediately I was able to get those channels. so my question is why can't I track the AIT's stations? please can someone tell me what I have not done right ?
thanks as I await your response.
daarsat channels ait and the likes are no more showing since december
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank u, can the house pls give me the list of plug and play usb wifi adapter I can use with my SRT 4950h.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truly1:
Thank u, can the house pls give me the list of plug and play usb wifi adapter I can use with my SRT 4950h.
get dlink dw 125 hw a3.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
odilibe:
do you want the digisat I used for a test! still new though I have cut the lnb feed!though the lnb is available in Onitsha!

Fuji can work on pan dish!

(still have inverto black pro 0.2dB single flange c120/lnb not yet tested..I will do the test soon)

cheers!
i have started d installation but facing some difficult which i will correct tommorrow.i will try d fuji stargold and let u know how it goes
i will try and send pics
these are some pics

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Champion TV have scrambled their channel again just because there is a live football match btw FCB vs Villarel forgeting that we have alternative in IRIB. I'm watching it right now on IRIB Varzesh that God gave to we FTA people, thank u Lord.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
more

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
faithchild:
more
i will let d house know how it went
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agenda1: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Plzz gurus in this house can IRIB Varzesh be track in Ghana if YES what is the frequency and the dish size?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truly1:
Upright2010, I have said b4 on this forum that 4950h is the best out of the three. Once you know how to operate it u would agree with and this should not be a problem if u are IT compliant. While SRT 4922 is for the boys 4950 is for the men.
. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
@faithchild,that's a real monster u have there... pls can u tell me the size, price and where i can lay my hands on it. thanks and God bless... wilnze@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
williams85:
@faithchild,that's a real monster u have there... pls can u tell me the size, price and where i can lay my hands on it. thanks and God bless... wilnze@gmail.com
its 3.3m pan dish.i got itfor 30k.from kaduna.d price was a big favor from the dish maker
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
wow am so interested, but will have issues with transportation cos i reside in owerri
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
WE MUST DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO GET THE BISS KEYS OF CHAMPION TV,AT ALL COST, WHETHER NIGHT OR DAY
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
williams85:
wow am so interested, but will have issues with transportation cos i reside in owerri
i live in ondo state.u can disscuss with dish maker on how it get across to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.