Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444574 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
odilibe:
the tube works well..i have mototorized my 3m dish last Sunday using dish bracket from a mesh dish!i used the tube to hold my 3m..before getting a jack! though I have to move jack to another sat manually using plier.. lol
I will post pic tomorrow! how to move tube using plier!

...cheers

so wat can i do.me odilibe are u in nigeria now.i will like to have digisat lnb.i dont how to get it.i hear it is available in onisha.im in ondo state.akure.i need somebody to get it for me.so dat i can pick it in akure.can u help me .my boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=sokopion post=31468016]Yes it suport all fta cband and ku it is HD decoder it have rs232 port
It have LAN.3G.WiFi it have spdif .
It support dongle.and support cccam. Newcam.Gscam
Redcam.wecam.staractive.xcam.sucam
It support IPTV accounts.
The good thing is that is support control words by USB
And it support sherrmax.Hsic.it support dsr9500.it support biss keys
The box is totally for hacking and
FTA

how much is d Decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Yinka4dad:
Please guys my decoder is showing OTA download and I don't know maybe I should leave it even if I tried to temove my cable cord when it disappear &load back it will bring new s/w .what should I do?

what satelite position was the box on when it did the OTA download. The last one was done via 68east.
get another box to do box to box transfer. or use flashdrive to upgrade the box to software with patch on it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dreamfta: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2015
@sokopion, ihacked and all promoters of champion tv (by any other disguise you may be parading on this forum)

Just want to give a friendly advice that you can't piggyback on someone's legitimate business and make it your own. All forms of stealing is categorized as breaking the law and some laws knows no boundaries....irrespective of putting a key on the stolen items.

Also you are over hyping the rebranded x5, redline cum qsat receiver....they are all sunplus 1512 chipset based receivers nothing special.

On your encryption, I hope you were not trying to to throw dust into people's eyes when you said the dcws are updated quite often.... because only a layman will accept that.....unless you have a smart card with your receiver and your signal is not encrypted with biss....it will only take a few minutes to fish out keys from your TS against your emulated firmware. Whilst at it, it will be interesting to port your firmware for all other sp1512 solutions since the sdk kit will work for all with minor adjustment to the ram headers.

Kindly leave us to pursue our fta and find other avenues to sell your dongle receiver before we get frustrated with your ranting and hyping and let out your keys.

Pretty cool and sound advice I hope. cheesy

sokopion:
Yes it suport all fta cband and ku it is HD decoder it have rs232 port
It have LAN.3G.WiFi it have spdif .
It support dongle.and support cccam. Newcam.Gscam
Redcam.wecam.staractive.xcam.sucam
It support IPTV accounts.
The good thing is that is support control words by USB
And it support sherrmax.Hsic.it support dsr9500.it support biss keys
The box is totally for hacking and
FTA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
kazzytech:

when u are not getting it with 80cm in bayelsa there is no need for us in port-harcourt tryin it with 90cm cos i know we cant get it with 90cm dish
pls note dat tracking sat required a special skill. So u can use 4669, premium gold HD Lnbf, keeping television set up close to where u can view the screen, and also connecting sat finder, make sure ur dish pole properly set straight, lnb kept at 9 o'clock, input 12303 h 27500, 12265 h 27500, 1st tracking with 12522v27000 then change to 12303h move ur dis genly up, if green, change to 12265h, then adjust lnb btw 9 and 8 o'clock for maximum signal. Also make sure ur dish is in proper shape, without deformation. Dont b discourage when trying! Cos u are within the signal foot.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Dishtech:
U dont hav to! Just make sure ur dish properly set so that tp 10.803h30000 is green, standing in front of ur dish, below ur dish lnb holder to the right, about 3inches below, 2inches away from the primary holder,attach ses5 using tp 12015v30000 lnb at 9 o'clock hiting 75% and above and blind scan for Etv cape town.
Pls ,the measurements you gave , is it from the lnb or from the lnb holder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Please show as picture of 9 o'clock,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Because I get only one channel from there 12303 h 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazzytech: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Dishtech:
pls note dat tracking sat required a special skill. So u can use 4669, premium gold HD Lnbf, keeping television set up close to where u can view the screen, and also connecting sat finder, make sure ur dish pole properly set straight, lnb kept at 9 o'clock, input 12303 h 27500, 12265 h 27500, 1st tracking with 12522v27000 then change to 12303h move ur dis genly up, if green, change to 12265h, then adjust lnb btw 9 and 8 o'clock for maximum signal. Also make sure ur dish is in proper shape, without deformation. Dont b discourage when trying! Cos u are within the signal foot.
thanks senior man, all d same i have try all this tricks but no way out, i guess we need 1.2m dish and above in port-harcourt before we can get d mbcHD, or if any body in port-harcourt has received the mbcHD with 90cm or 60cm dish, can cote me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greensat: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Kedro:
quote me if you are a guru.i need someone that can install a new decoder with FTA.location is port
Harcourt
Where in pHarcourt,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2015
dreamfta:
@sokopion, ihacked and all promoters of champion tv (by any other disguise you may be parading on this forum)

Just want to give a friendly advice that you can't piggyback on someone's legitimate business and make it your own. All forms of stealing is categorized as breaking the law and some laws knows no boundaries....irrespective of putting a key on the stolen items.

Also you are over hyping the rebranded x5, redline cum qsat receiver....they are all sunplus 1512 chipset based receivers nothing special.

On your encryption, I hope you were not trying to to throw dust into people's eyes when you said the dcws are updated quite often.... because only a layman will accept that.....unless you have a smart card with your receiver and your signal is not encrypted with biss....it will only take a few minutes to fish out keys from your TS against your emulated firmware. Whilst at it, it will be interesting to port your firmware for all other sp1512 solutions since the sdk kit will work for all with minor adjustment to the ram headers.

Kindly leave us to pursue our fta and find other avenues to sell your dongle receiver before we get frustrated with your ranting and hyping and let out your keys.

Pretty cool and sound advice I hope. cheesy

Dreamfta , you really make my day.I keep saying it.this may likely be your first post here but you have proof your worth.you have somethings upstairs.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kedro(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2015
greensat:

Where in pHarcourt,
uniport
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2015
@dreamfta you should have been bold to come with your normal user name u just registered on March 09, 2015
just for ihacked grin grin grin grin

Qsat is a good receiver .sunplus is not bad
i am not the only one to know that qsat and all decoders you mention are a good receivers,but millions of Africans
you always talk about ihacked, now you come out with new user name ,very funny why not use your user name ? who cares? this is just a forum ,why are you afraid?.but if i were you i will come out open with a single product
to show that i know better, and as a wise person i see noting wrong sending PM or email to any person who is better than me
or if i have any word for him/she

to be honest with you or who ever you call your self i know who you are
you will always find ihacked on men table not only on open forums

please Check AZAM TV ,check MUVI TV,,check Star TV just now on Amos ,and many many more
if i hacked were like you all this would not be possible

remember this is open forum only admin can take out what he or she do not want
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yemisolar(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Hi all , I switched on my decoder and it showed 'loading upgrade' then after sometime, the screen went blank. I switched off the decoder and switched it on again. The decoder 'so screen showed - - - - and the TV screen is blank. What do I do. I use a strong srt4669xii. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2015
yemisolar:
Hi all , I switched on my decoder and it showed 'loading upgrade' then after sometime, the screen went blank. I switched off the decoder and switched it on again. The decoder 'so screen showed - - - - and the TV screen is blank. What do I do. I use a strong srt4669xii. Thanks
revive it with anoda box of same type.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Aplus209: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2015
A very BIG thanks to all d guru in d house finally I can open TV3 on 4950H
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2015
#wrongthread.......
#meansofnotification

@ mods,what is wrong with the phantom a+ discussion thread? Seems it no longer exist? Can't find it even via search mode

#dosomethingquick!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dreamfta: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2015
@Ihacked, sokopion et al

Well noted, was only giving you a friendly advice but you seem to be missing the point and the principle of "right and wrong". My registering just yesterday was what it was, how else do I get through to you?

Anyway just letting you know that not everyone can be fooled, some of us have always known and seen you at play all along - wise up and tidy up your act before it is too late and all the gains you have made over the years go to nothing.

I am sure you and your guys (consortium) would understand my gist..... still a friendly advice though.

IHacked:
@dreamfta you should have been bold to come with your normal user name u just registered on March 09, 2015
just for ihacked grin grin grin grin

Qsat is a good receiver .sunplus is not bad
i am not the only one to know that qsat and all decoders you mention are a good receivers,but millions of Africans
you always talk about ihacked, now you come out with new user name ,very funny why not use your user name ? who cares? this is just a forum ,why are you afraid?.but if i were you i will come out open with a single product
to show that i know better, and as a wise person i see noting wrong sending PM or email to any person who is better than me
or if i have any word for him/she

to be honest with you or who ever you call your self i know who you are
you will always find ihacked on men table not only on open forums

please Check AZAM TV ,check MUVI TV,,check Star TV just now on Amos ,and many many more
if i hacked were like you all this would not be possible

remember this is open forum only admin can take out what he or she do not want

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gengen.
E-war2015
begins
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
We don't care about when registered, all we need is the veracity of your message. And in this case you are being sincere and factual! I admire ur courage and openess. We the laymen are here to get information from you the experts. Let's all help to open wide the CHAMPION TV's Can- of-worms. In ur expert's opinion, will Champion HD decoder disappoint us in the near future? If so, in what ways? I'm not saying let's run someone's business down but @ least enlighten members of this forum so we don't fall prey to their tricks. Here in Ghana, we say don't mind them! There are some people you won't see their post for years but as soon as someone talks about Campion HD decoder or something that'll solicit explanation which helps their cause, then from the sky, they land in the forum to explain. You a very good observant by trying to fish out correctly the hidden faces behind this Champion tv. I'm told CHAMPION tv is using the facilities of the defunct KKTV which was a master of piracy. I was also told Champion tv won't use smartcard rather be using CCcam or whatever. I'm technically blind so explain in deatail and in simple terms what we must know about this decoder.
dreamfta:
@Ihacked, sokopion et al

Well noted, was only giving you a friendly advice but you seem to be missing the point and the principle of "right and wrong". My registering just yesterday was what it was, how else do I get through to you?

Anyway just letting you know that not everyone can be fooled, some of us have always known and seen you at play all along - wise up and tidy up your act before it is too late and all the gains you have made over the years go to nothing.

I am sure you and your guys (consortium) would understand my gist..... still a friendly advice though.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greensat: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kedro:
uniport
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
To all that care to listen.Information i got frm a reliable source has it that dstv and bein sports will any moment frm now drag champions tv management to court for piracy and breach of contract.concerning football contents they have been carrying on their network to sub saharan africa illegally.so in view of this i think the business of champions tv will soon crumble so if u planning to buy their decoder be wise.Those that have bought it i say a big SORRY to u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aplus209:
With all d effort hve been doing in order 2 open dis channel since all these days it was no avail. Can u pls post d code u use in open it 4 me? Welther it work 4 mine SRT 4950. Thnxs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kowale: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please guys could you direct me to where i can buy strong decoder 4922d plus in Lagos. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonididdy:
am hoping to construct a dish with diameter of 130cm and
radius obviously 65cm, what will be my depth?
Hi, did u get to construct this dish and what depth did you use eventually.

Also was it an offset dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
omotech:

With all d effort hve been doing in order 2 open dis channel since all these days it was no avail. Can u pls post d code u use in open it 4 me? Welther it work 4 mine SRT 4950. Thnxs
. It works perfectly well on 4950, jst patch it nd input d biss keys.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aplus209:
Pls explain d step by step about it?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
harjirem:

Pls explain d step by step about it?
Press f1 on ur rcu then input 8280 a menu bar wud display, use ur vol button n scroll till u c a biss key menu then search thru the various biss key weda u will c tv3 biss row then u edit it wit d right keys exit n dat all. But in case u cudnt c tv3 biss key row look up 4 any row wit freq n sr dat has v o H depends on d polarity u used in tracking ur tv3, edit d row wit ur tv3 key ok it then press f1 2 edit the freq n sr of ur tv3 ok it n exit. I bliv i got d procedure ryt cuz that how i did mine n it working thnx 2 Ussal one of my mentor.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
If hyde park frequency on
Astra 4A is active[Green] pliz
let me know...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
obynocute:
. It works perfectly well on 4950, jst patch it nd input d biss keys.
Under d patch menu table dis is what is there, on tv3 roll (Prov ID: 00 1F FF) (Index Key: 9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82 82) yet it didn't open. Pls if yours is different 4rm dis, kindly post it so dat I will copy & edit. Thnxs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donmatin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Its nice seeing u here,afta all d politics its nice 2 cool off wit fta
Obiagelli:

Hi, did u get to construct this dish and what depth did you use eventually.

Also was it an offset dish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.