Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5459373 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
No wonder! Members with long standing credibility crisis have jumped into Champion tv's defence!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Finally, d chain of tv3 has just be broken. Frm d bottom of my heart I say a big thank u to every member of dis great forum, once again thank u all.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
sunene1:
Answer this question urself.which provider has sole and exclusive right to broadcast epl,la liga,champions league,fa cup etc, to sub saharan africa if not Dstv. Believe it not.i have spoken and nobody should post their football matches fixtures here again cos its no longer fta channel.They can go and market their crap somewhere else.we cannot be deceived here.
and in your mind eyes you think ctv will invest so much without doing there home work well abi. Does beinsport has right in this areas? Ctl show all the above in Nigerian soil though some selected state why didn't dstv stop them if they truly own the right 100%. I will wait for a press conference from Ctv. Dstv will soon go in West Africa. Instead of reducing fee dey increase. Have u seen the subscription of canal+ though transmit in French but we don't bother provided we watch live matches. If you're from dstv take this info to them and reason from that angle
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rotimiseyi:
Pls my people I need help. I downloaded d OTA download on my 4922A and afta d download d TV3 on multi tv got scrambled. All effort 2 enter d biss key using 8282 or 8080 or 8082 proofed abortive. Pls help a broda. Thanks
Someone should pls help me out on dis. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
OVER THE AIR(OTA) is a the original software upgrade from strong. Meaning that software doesn't tolerate the use of biss keys. Now what you have to do is, download a patched software from this link to upgrade or downgrade and you will be good to go. You can as well send me your email address and I will send you same.
Rotimiseyi:

Someone should pls help me out on dis. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
@Hotobo.Let me lecture u a bit cos i don't want u to argue blindly.No1,i'm not an agent of dstv cos i hate the exploitative and monopolistic attitude of them.No2,Ctl is terrestial that use mast to transmit their signal that's why their services are limited to some areas.it's a different registration frm Nbc unlike dstv that use sattellite to transmit their signal.that's is why dstv cannot challenge them.What i'm saying in enssence is that dstv still owns an exclusive right to air live matches to sub saharan africa.Those rights cannot be sold to 2 sattellite broadcaster company at once.so will u now tell me that champions tv has collaborated with bein sports to air live matches to sub saharan africa because it's their channels they are pirating.No3,i'm a die hard fan of fta and i watch most my matches in 3d format on my 3m dish frm irib and the rest on fta basis.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
SweetWJ:
Can dis b obtainable wit a 90cm dish?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
sunene1:
@Hotobo.Let me lecture u a bit cos i don't want u to argue blindly.No1,i'm not an agent of dstv cos i hate the exploitative and monopolistic attitude of them.No2,Ctl is terrestial that use mast to transmit their signal that's why their services are limited to some areas.it's a different registration frm Nbc unlike dstv that use sattellite to transmit their signal.that's is why dstv cannot challenge them.What i'm saying in enssence is that dstv still owns an exclusive right to air live matches to sub saharan africa.Those rights cannot be sold to 2 sattellite broadcaster company at once.so will u now tell me that champions tv has collaborated with bein sports to air live matches to sub saharan africa because it's their channels they are pirating.No3,i'm a die hard fan of fta and i watch most my matches in 3d format on my 3m dish frm irib and the rest on fta basis.
very correct, terrestial licences is different from satellite licences,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
kwameking:
OVER THE AIR(OTA) is a the original software upgrade from strong. Meaning that software doesn't tolerate the use of biss keys. Now what you have to do is, download a patched software from this link to upgrade or downgrade and you will be good to go. You can as well send me your email address and I will send you same.
doro boss: I beg o, I wan ask if fake strong 4950H dey in existence bikoss I just buy one strong srt4950H box here in Bamenda, Cameroon. I nova even check am out although d systems info confirm say na srt4950H. txn for ya reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ogojohn:
Why the fighting. The big boys here still enjoy all these channels free without making much noise about it. The ignorant ones broadcast it to the high heavens and at the end they get caught and they will come back asking for new cheat. Better that your enemy over estimate your stupidity than your shrewdness. We should wise up here.
@ogojohn pls lets go on the other side and talk, my email is graphicicon8@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freelancer007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Call or send a mail to dstv nigeria contact if you have any problems about your DStv subscriptions.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Freelancer007:
Call or send a mail to dstv nigeria contact if you have any problems about your DStv subscriptions.
Pls note that this forum is for fta and not pay tv like DSTV.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
@omotech. By what authority did you cast out the TV3 demon out of your 4950? Lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Greetings.... I see a brother giving testimony on defeating tv3 demons.. Make me sef talk my own... My tv3(multi tv) only shows once in a while, when I select it, it shows the tp/BISS,and later displays no signal or signal encrypted. @ dis stage wen I press the 8280, it won't respond( but it does wen the channel is open). Is this how it operates on your receiver? If not abeg help me out.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls can some1 tell me where I can get fairly use UPS (i e tokunbo) @ cheaper rate in Lagos. FTA 4 live
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinolasegun21(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
omotech:
Pls can some1 tell me where I can get fairly use UPS (i e tokunbo) @ cheaper rate in Lagos. FTA 4 live
Go and buy new one because any tokunbo ups u see can not last for 10mins b4 it will go off. New one starts from d range of 5k upward because no one will sell a functional ups
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
kwameking:
My email: rotimiseyi004@gmail.com. Thx boss, I'm gr8ful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
I HAVE DUAL LNB. CAN SOME ONE TEL ME IF I CAN GET MULTI TV & AMOS 5 WITH IT ON 80CM DISH?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=SweetWJ post=31518879].
Can dis b obtainable wit a 90cm dish? [/quote Yes.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
omotech:
If you're good with electronic boards...You can check oshodi electronic market (go with a multimeter) so as to know if its really good. but you'll need to buy new battery in it...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thanks alot.
[quote author=Ogojohn post=31528260][/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sirchris4u(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please how do i patch my strong SRT 4669xii and procedure to open my multitv3 on tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Check your inbox. software + procedure waiting in there. Or download any software of your choice from this link http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Rotimiseyi:

My email: rotimiseyi004@gmail.com. Thx boss, I'm gr8ful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
sirchris4u:
Please how do i patch my strong SRT 4669xii and procedure to open my multitv3 on tnx.
How many times would i tell you Go to the other forum, it's there. The "Astra 28e mülti tv" thread
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
kwameking:
No wonder! Members with long standing credibility crisis have jumped into Champion tv's defence!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
What's your fixation?
akplatnum2005:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kowale:
Please guys could you direct me to where i can buy strong decoder 4922d plus in Lagos. Thanks.
go to California investment, shop 121 after obosi plaza Alaba international market. Am sure u will get original box there however never talk to any hustler inside the market rather seek direction assistant from a shop owner to locate the place because not only online you can be short change, HUNGRY hustler are also every where in the market. Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
nobody reply me wether i can get amos 5 & multi tv with dual lnb?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
harizonal123:

Pls ,the measurements you gave , is it from the lnb or from the lnb holder?
from lnb hold of the primary

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
@Obascoetubi. Amos-5/Multi TV set up not possible with a dual lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
blexxonmak:
@Obascoetubi. Amos-5/Multi TV set up not possible with a dual lnb.
ok which one posible for dual lnb?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thanks a million bro.
spartacus11:
yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.