Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444836 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Download the software from this link. http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa .Download it by Clicking on the green downward arrow which is against SRT4669XII_7111_Intg_MyTV_317p_20140619.zip. after the download, report to the forum for the procedure of doing the upgrade.
sirchris4u:
Please how do i patch my strong SRT 4669xii and procedure to open my multitv3 on tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sirchris4u(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2015
mtchris:
How many times would i tell you Go to the other forum, it's there. The "Astra 28e mülti tv" thread
Tnx have successfully open tv3
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spy005: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
blexxonmak:
@Obascoetubi. Amos-5/Multi TV set up not possible with a dual lnb.

dear bro blexxonmak.have been trying to get across to you.but i see that you are not interested in helping me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
ok which one posible for dual lnb?
multi TVs and dstv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2015
sirchris4u:

Tnx have successfully open tv3
That's the spirit bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Gdmorning house, my multi tv is red dis morning, is it general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2015
just nailed irib with my 3metre dish,just to see what u people enjoy on irib,hotbird 13e on hold
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2015
dreamfta:
@Ihacked, sokopion et al

Well noted, was only giving you a friendly advice but you seem to be missing the point and the principle of "right and wrong". My registering just yesterday was what it was, how else do I get through to you?

Anyway just letting you know that not everyone can be fooled, some of us have always known and seen you at play all along - wise up and tidy up your act before it is too late and all the gains you have made over the years go to nothing.

I am sure you and your guys (consortium) would understand my gist..... still a friendly advice though.

on internet forum everyone is a big guy ,and any dog can be engineer who cares.
@dreamfta if you really know who we are ,then you must know that we are every where and we never lose battle before.
we introduce ALI to Africa and we success. Africa still use our ALI today

if you have any good advice please give it to your family

your problem is you are fighting against technology which is not possible to stop

weeds where on the land before a farmer ,now a farmer want to wipe away all weeds and insects who also feed from the land just for his own interest.if you kill 1000 of weeds today million will grow tomorrow.if you find new insecticide today tomorrow new insects will be raise
your fear is we are going to use Champion HD decoder as a gate way, man forget about champion HD decoder there are still many ways to kill a cat. kill our dog today we will grow new one tomorrow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2015
because you are afraid that is why you change your user name
by the way why changing your user name? this is open forums who cares? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
omotech:
Gdmorning house, my multi tv is red dis morning, is it general?
same here too.......
I need a working ses5 tp pls

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Anyone using VSR 9000 HD PREMIER email me the default software to, drandonzero@gmail.com I want to revive my recorder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Aydot9: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hi all,
I really appreciate all member of the group (FTA).
GURU. Thanks for your technical support, knowledge & information u have been shared with the novices on this platform.

Novices: thanks for your unending question; i really gain lots from your entire enquiry
Today, as novice as I am i track all sat based on the inform on this thread i:e yamal, bahr, ses astra, etc. thanks to all for your contribution. Soonest I will go all-out for big dish.

I have been having challenges with my strong decoder (4940) being unable to perform some trick i.e. enter of B key. I need your advice on which decoder support our crusade FTA.

I want to order for a decoder that will give value for my money, optimum Benefits in term of FTA & Infringe sat signal probably a Linux satellite receiver box on the net, kindly advice me which one is the best in term of support for
FTA, Acceptance of CARD (My TV etc), IPTV, Internet access, Enter of Bliss, Picture quality, 3D, HD etc.

Also I will appreciate all other using this type of box “linux receiver” information on what other benefit for using the box

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Aydot9 post=31549109]Hi all,
I really appreciate all member of the group (FTA).
GURU. Thanks for your technical support, knowledge & information u have been shared with the novices on this platform.

Novices: thanks for your unending question; i really gain lots from your entire enquiry
Today, as novice as I am i track all sat based on the inform on this thread i:e yamal, bahr, ses astra, etc. thanks to all for your contribution. Soonest I will go all-out for big dish.

I have been having challenges with my strong decoder (4940) being unable to perform some trick i.e. enter of B key. I need your advice on which decoder support our crusade FTA.

I want to order for a decoder that will give value for my money, optimum Benefits in term of FTA & Infringe sat signal probably a Linux satellite receiver box on the net, kindly advice me which one is the best in term of support for
FTA, Acceptance of CARD (My TV etc), IPTV, Internet access, Enter of Bliss, Picture quality, 3D, HD etc.

Also I will appreciate all other using this type of box “linux receiver” information on what other benefit for using the box

[/quote
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!! amos 5 is doing OTA upgrading on any 4669 & 4922 decoder

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Omo dis MBC Variety...has glued my eye lids open.

SHEEEEERRRRRTT!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mufmarufali2(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please experts l used Qsat 23g, I want to open tv3, please how do I go about it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
xpert & gurus in d house, what can cause my multi tv to be breaking even @ 78%? Both day & night, Pls tell me what to do thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rescan ur reciever Amos 5 Arewa 24 tp 10804H30000 auto

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you have 1.8m dish for sale and you are in Owerri, please send me a chat on Whataspp 0803-721-9930. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=lamtam0 post=31549567][/quote]OTA download on Amos 5 ?
Is it true and what is the implication of it on strong decoder , new tp on Amos especially for yoruba movie lovers 12002 30008
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Setoop:
OTA download on Amos 5 ?
Is it true and what is the implication of it on strong decoder , new tp on Amos especially for yoruba movie lovers 12002 30008
its been there for long.anyway.thanks for d info

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
omotech:
xpert & gurus in d house, what can cause my multi tv to be breaking even @ 78%? Both day & night, Pls tell me what to do thanks
@omotech, change ur LNB and even sometimes wire causes dat or ur combiner(diesc)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
#FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls house whats best tp for tracking Amos 5? Waiting 4 ur reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
@socopion, pls drop message on my email, lets chat, graphicicon8@gmail.com

#socopion
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
this is amos 5 and multi tv setup on 60cm dish, who has use the same setup to get MBC on 26e in Abuja Nigeria by using one LNB that is focusing on multi tv sat, if there is any please upload the picture

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeorgeD1:
The works (equipment and materials): smiley
oga george.pls dat ur heavy duty jack still available.pls if it is need it o.my dealer has been toiling with me.i want to put jack on my pan dish3.3m.since january.my dealer has been behaving funny.from 7.5k.now he is telling d jack is 17k cos he noticed i needed it urgently.so i dont mind even if d jack is not working.do u know since dat janauary till now i have not watched anything channel on dat dish.because of no heavy duty jack here in akure.pls i need.i dont mind paying for it.pls its urgent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lawalsuleiman(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
omotech:

From experience I have noticed lnb skewness can cause this. The right skew for Astra 2f @ 28.2° satelite is setting the lnb to match the 3/9 0'clock hand of a clock.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
faithchild:
i dont mind even if d jack is not working.do u know since dat janauary till now i have not watched anything channel on dat dish.because of no heavy duty jack here in akure.pls i need.i dont mind paying for it.pls its urgent
well..if you have tube from a dead jack ..use it till you receive a heavy duty jack..heavy duty jack is available in Onitsha! you can use plier to move the dish using tube by adjusting the screw underneath the tube..lol

cheers!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
odilibe:
well..if you a tube from a dead jack ..use it till you receive a heavy duty jack..heavy duty jack is available in Onitsha! you can use plier to move the dish using tube by adjusting the screw underneath the tube..lol

cheers!
thanks is dat jack heavy duty.cos d one i have they wrote.36volt 24inch.can i still use it.can it hold it.i justwant to use it in a fixed position.pending d time i have d heavy duty.and pls how much is it in onisha.cos onisha is not dat far from akure
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hope its possible to attach a secondary lnb to Multiv for MBC channels gurus, because i want to have strong signal from both.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by caevee: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys, I am able to attached 2 sat with MBC HD on badr as my primary focus. The rest are Dstv and eutelsat 16a.
Signal strength
MBC 75, Dstv all channels, eutelsat all frequencies are alive.
See images below.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
faithchild:
thanks is dat jack heavy duty.cos d one i have they wrote.36volt 24inch.can i still use it.can it hold it.i justwant to use it in a fixed position.pending d time i have d heavy duty.and pls how much is it in onisha.cos onisha is not dat far from akure
the jack is not heavy duty..but it can hold the dish!..it won't move heavy dish by motor..works manually!heavy duty jack about 10/11k @ Onitsha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2351) (Reply)