Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5434283 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazzytech: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Above daarsat but below ses 5 east
thanks, can 60cm dish track it in port-harcourt?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Nothing is secret about biss keys. There are a thousand sites broadcasting biss keys on a daily basis.
Like 9jatc site?cos u use to copy and paste irib football scheduled here on 9jatc.well it's ok and i'm not against helping ur fellow brothers but do it in a coded and secrecy way.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
where is chuckstaker.i know d station he loves so much is there for him o.at w3a.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
where is chuckstaker.i know d station he loves so much is there for him o.at w3a.enjoy.but take am easy oooo.biko nu

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
faithchild:
where is chuckstaker.i know d station he loves so much is there for him o.at w3a.enjoy.but take am easy oooo.biko nu
do you mean the key opens the channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
ksliman:
RR sat promo 12336 and 11801 0n amos 5 biss keys: 1. 11 11 11 33 11 11 33 2. 22 22 22 66 22 22 22 66
3. 12 12 12 36 12 12 12 36
Any1 dat sucessfully with dis code should let us know thnxs

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chukstaker:
do you mean the key opens the channel?
yes o my brother.i de use style de watch am now.they want kill d girl ooo.only her six men.anuway.i just say make i feed my eyes cha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2015
omotech:

Any1 dat sucessfully with dis code should let us know thnxs
Why are u disturbing urself with this rrsat promo channel.it's a feed channel that opens freely if their is important program i.e live matches and closes later.it doesn't need biss key to open.I hope u can now rest ur case?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 14, 2015
kazzytech:

thanks, can 60cm dish track it in port-harcourt?
I don't know but should.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 14, 2015
sunene1:
Like 9jatc site?cos u use to copy and paste irib football scheduled here on 9jatc.well it's ok and i'm not against helping ur fellow brothers but do it in a coded and secrecy way.
It's not me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donmatin(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2015
I just pm u but lemme ask here,is it on amos 5 and if yes will I only input d biss key on rrsat promo?pls explain more
hon1977:
Those sports channel feeds and blue movie channels @ 7e W3A can now be viewed. I have finally found the keys but i cant publish them here so pm me for help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2015
hon1977:
Those sports channel feeds and blue movie channels @ 7e W3A can now be viewed. I have finally found the keys but i cant publish them here so pm me for help.
pm me at paulikwes@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Contact my +233267067979 or e mail me benzberch@gmail.whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2015
faithchild:
yes o my brother.i de use style de watch am now.they want kill d girl ooo.only her six men.anuway.i just say make i feed my eyes cha
i will track it today!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Even those BeIn Sports keys are currently trading on facebook and other places. No need keeping things secret.
EMMAACHILE:

It's not me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2015
sunene1:
@sunene1, I support ur comment. I first saw dis stuff in 9jatc and dey are doing it like wine but in dis forum dey Neva do tins in a coded way at all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
we were once enjoying MBC Mauritius but suddenly d station disappeared because of 2 much of talks. I know it is d hand work of devil tv and less I forget one day devil tv will also fight IRAN tv3 and varzesh out of Africa. watch out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deligatus(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Guys am not to free to air, which decoder do i start with?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2015
@poster of biss key of rrsat promo, those biss key are not working, and again the biss key for the channels on eutelsat 7A, is it meant for one channel alone or for all the channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2015
graphicicon:
@poster of biss key of rrsat promo, those biss key are not working, and again the biss key for the channels on eutelsat 7A, is it meant for one channel alone or for all the channels
as u biss key one all will open
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Star tv package are scramble again, it was on early this morning, but now its scramble.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fongsaiyuk: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

60-90cm will do
pls do these channels require an HD decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2015
I don't understand you sir. I hope you used search engine before you got to register with this forum, right? If people don't post info, how do you locate solutions to what you need? I hope you know Maritius is a country with different Island. And you know why MBC was on satellite, right? It's not because of forum discussions that made MBC leave 7E(Africa). No need keeping things secret. We must share info for others to know. That'll be better than only a few enjoying. The Biss keys are everywhere(facebook, satellite forums etc). Unless you don't search! Irib has been there for over 6years now. What'll be the purpose of this forum if we don't share new stuffs?
Graham4luv:
we were once enjoying MBC Mauritius but suddenly d station disappeared because of 2 much of talks. I know it is d hand work of devil tv and less I forget one day devil tv will also fight IRAN tv3 and varzesh out of Africa. watch out

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
faithchild:
whats the lnb skew & can 4669xii work?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2015
@Suene1 and Co please tracking mbc @ d moment on badr please in need t.P's "working" ones. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by owolabi337(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Bros can u pls add me on whatsapp on 08025049163 or email me on akeemabdul337@yahoo.com. to discus better.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
kwameking:
I don't understand you sir. I hope you used search engine before you got to register with this forum, right? If people don't post info, how do you locate solutions to what you need? I hope you know Maritius is a country with different Island. And you know why MBC was on satellite, right? It's not because of forum discussions that made MBC leave 7E(Africa). No need keeping things secret. We must share info for others to know. That'll be better than only a few enjoying. The Biss keys are everywhere(facebook, satellite forums etc). Unless you don't search! Irib has been there for over 6years now. What'll be the purpose of this forum if we don't share new stuffs?
bro am not against any body OK. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Biss keys are. 3184752A068163EA
Why keep it secret?
God bless u bro. More grease to ur elbows.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by owolabi337(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls email me on akeemabdul337@yahoo.com. To know much about dis satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2015
hon1977:

12520 h/v 27500.The keys have already been published look at Emmachille's reply.
Wats d position using Dstv as reference point?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Happy weekend guys. Pls i am in need of o fairly used decoder especially 4922 of any series but if not available, i can cope with 4950 or Qsat without account. My decoder had a terrible accident and its in d theatre where a major operation is being carried out on it. Dont know if it wil come out alive and normal again. Lol. So i need to improvise.
Am in Effurun in Delta State. Call or Whatsapp me on 08068909444.
NB: My transaction is purely based on test and pay @delivery.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
@odilibe,pls help me with list of tps you uploaded here once or better give me the page number here on this thread for me to download again.... Thanks baba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.