Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428483 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason email me asenjeff@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kinggenesis(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
You guys should please stop displaying your ignorance on this forum for goodness sake or SEUN should just shutdown this thread since it has outlived it's purpose.

This is FTA for goodness sake. When one freebie goes, another one will surely come up. And please don't think there is much noise on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
blexxonmak:
Wasted pages.It is like the MOD is on vacation.This place really sucks!
That's how we see am o... Smh
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
All, best of music jamzs on nigezie, WAP TV and others free on Eutesat 10 east cband. enjoy 3742h10114. let's use the music to cool down small a beg.
Thanks for your good work here, pls send the keys to my email: samsonaluko2@gmail.com. Also which sat is this Eutelsat 10 close to.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
mtchris:
That's how we see am o... Smh
Bros plus help send the key to onumaborchristopher@yahoo.com tanks God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
is there a faction here, or mayb some of us have not contributed here enof 2 b recognised. Anyway tanx all dsame
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by darkryne: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Asenjeff:
is there a faction here, or mayb some of us have not contributed here enof 2 b recognised. Anyway tanx all dsame

wow...i hv been waiting for someone to send me the new keys for too long...once again...its metoyou7372@gmail.com......thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
ojtech8291:
If you know you have received in your mail send it here ojtech8291@gmail.com. thanks
drandonzero@gmail.com needs it too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
pls assist me also......arrowb26@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truly1:

Thanks for your good work here, pls send the keys to my email: samsonaluko2@gmail.com. Also which sat is this Eutelsat 10 close to.
its jus a little after hotbird at 13 east. check your mail in 10mins
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi Mr Olason, we truly appreciate your benevolence, but as we can see it has caused wasted pages and the very noise you were against.

Please permit me to suggest that when next we have things to share, put it on your whatsapp profile so that anyone can have access without posting email here. Hope it's ok. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello house there are some 9jatc registered members waiting to copy d new key and paste it on their forum to form big boy. I know of one called simile all he knows is to copy and paste.their forum is dry now cos they have not gotten the new key frm nairaland.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Spy360:
Hi Mr Olason, we truly appreciate your benevolence, but as we can see it has caused wasted pages and the very noise you were against.

Please permit me to suggest that when next we have things to share, put it on your whatsapp profile so that anyone can have access without posting email here. Hope it's ok. Thanks.
can i have it on drandonzero@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
you got mail
kindly help a brother. edacheyusuf@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
you got mail
kindly help a brother. edacheyusuf@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
drandonzero:
can i have it on drandonzero@gmail.com
oh!mr drandonzero,our friend frm east africa longtime. i still remember all d time u use to interprete irib fixtures 4 us.i need to find u d new key.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mr. Olason opssonopsson@gmail.com needs it too,thanks in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by darkryne: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:

Mr. Olason can u please send me the keys..
metoyou7372@gmail.com... thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
hahahah e don happine abi....no worry yourself get in touch make I send u a replacement sharp sharp
@Olason ejoor biko help me out with the new k** I have light off for few days now I would contacted you ( dcouletrii@gmail.com) Thanks in advance. Viva FTA.Whatsup Num+2348184597799
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
sunene1:
Hello house there are some 9jatc registered members waiting to copy d new key and paste it on their forum to form big boy. I know of one called simile all he knows is to copy and paste.their forum is dry now cos they have not gotten the new key frm nairaland.
@Highestpopori and Sunene, it is no other person but IT4ALL.
if only he can show courtesy by paying homage or linking this forum to 9jatc as acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drpialabi: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
All, best of music jamzs on nigezie, WAP TV and others free on Eutesat 10 east cband. enjoy 3742h10114. let's use the music to cool down small a beg.
@Olason. I may not be a major contributor on this thread but i can say that i have learnt so much from u guys. I just got the goodies on thursday after several weeks of trying only for them to be snatched from a little more than 24 hours later. Please kindly send the new k--ys to me. I promise to be discreet about it. Thanks in appreciation of a favourable response. pialabi@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Olason am still waiting for you plsssss the KOKO now ( dcouletrii@gmail.com) Whatsapp +2348184597799.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Numbass: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Olason, plsss send to meefolu@gmail.com. Much appreciated. Thnks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
too many wasted pages, can't we all respect OurSelves, send me, whatapp me, email me, na wa, please let's get back to business, FTA forever
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
sunene1:
Hello house,let's tread caution on whom we are sending the latest stuff to.Agents are here reading our posts.I have just received my own thanks to olason.viva fta.

Sunene plz send me d new key fatomideabiola23@gmail.com tanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
we have alot of lazy.spoonfeed member here.nobody wants to work.d same people u claimed dat d key is every where.y did they not go there and get it.olason.i thank u for ur benevolence.when .susene.talenty and my good self was shouting dat will soon lose this channel due to too much publicity.some i too sabi dem talk.now they are begging.pleading for d key.had it been dat olason decided to keep mute on his finding will u people be shouting give me.give me.did u noticed dat d well informed guru never asked for this key.watch out d same people begging for this key will be d same dat will expose it.no more innovation.olason thank u.im checking some stuff on d net now.i bilif there lots of keys available to be used dat is not power VU dat have intresting channels.i remember d daysof lnb testing when odilibe.sammu.irikiye.obnelly.adex and co did.lots of findings were made .money were invested to get d best out of free to air.now all we have are lazy newbis who asked repeated questions.truely dis thread or forum is getting boring.hate me or love me dats ur problem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muryknt(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bbdot:

Sunene plz send me d new key fatomideabiola23@gmail.com tanks
am also need dis help. Muryknt@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tiftif: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
please help with the new key.my mail is :zaksanni3@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eedristo: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
darkryne:

Could u please send me the replacement to metoyou7372@gmail.com ...would be very grateful... thanks very much.God Bless

eedristo@gmail.com thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.