Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442760 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
rapthugx:
It is not that TP check well http://www.lyngsat.com/NSS-12.html
it's protected by iretedo and not power Vu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2015
ORIGINAL 4922A receivers are now very much available @ N12,700.Send me a text message if you need anything.Shalom!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
michealblakky:
You people shu stop all dis noise. I hate noisers. Who told u dstv or champions tv or bein sports have the power to block power vu? The keys was changed on west position and if it is blocked then it can only be done by the mtn people dat owns the station. If agents of odas like let dem continue spying they cant block somebody else network. Get dat at d bak of ur minds. For your info Sports 24hd is still working wit d same power vu keys dat works im west. But is in d east Nss12@ 57 degress track wit dis tp 3800v 20000 and if u hit green u blind scan. Gudluck and enjoy all. Dish size frm 1.8upward
I lauf in Swahili. point of correction d sat is not at 57east bros... don't misled people on a goosh wild chase. they are only 3 channels dat uses powervu keys on dat 57east u hear , this sat has much more than that. pls do take your time to do your research bf posting .tank you

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2015
I wonder what this forum is tunning to now. Pple dosnt want to try on their own to achieve something. A the cry for softwate can be done on your own by simply typing what u want on google. u hav several sites where u can get all this info downloaded and stop derailling dis forum from what it use to be. pple no longer post what we can gain from this site any longer. Please and please, let us all behave like a matured pple. God bless the moderator, God bless each and everyone of us in dis forum. Long live FTA. Happy sunday to u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Nile Sports (3686R 21050) on IS 905/C @ 24.5W. RTI1(3643R 3220) on IS 903/C @34.5W
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
NTA24/INTL(4119L 2893-3/4) on IS 907/C @ 27.5W
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2015
All, those dat are yet to get it, don't worry someone will send it to you. If anybody ask you for money pls report that member pls. its absolutely free. its a way of given bk what have gained on this forum. let's stop d hating, after all there is notin new under d sky, do.have a nice day all.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by darkryne: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
All, those dat are yet to get it, don't worry someone will send it to you. If anybody ask you for money pls report that member pls. its absolutely free. its a way of given bk what have gained on this forum. let's stop d hating, after all there is notin new under d sky, do.have a nice day all.

my mail is metoyou7372@gmail.com ....pls send it to me Mr Olason
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015
rapthugx:
It is not that TP check well http://www.lyngsat.com/NSS-12.html
I'm surprised that the other one is not coming up even at 80% signal strength, is there any way out pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
I have tried everything possible to make this new key work on my machine.but is either d machine is charmed or i got a wrong key.in view of this i have decided to go &wine &dine with messi&ronaldo in d east&also entertain myself with Hugo Boss Organisation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
pls send it to eodeluyi@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by scofield76: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Truly1:

I'm surprised that the other one is not coming up even at 80% signal strength, is there any way out pls?
when I checked the beam coverage on flysat those channels are on the global beam and require about 2.4m to 3metre dish from Nigeria; my opinion though, I Hope to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpatagoddy(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls I need it my email is [akpatagoddy@yahoo.com]pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
baba give me d key na beg ar dey beg olsojay@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
all where can i get KBC1 on KU?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
I lauf in Swahili. point of correction d sat is not at 57east bros... don't misled people on a goosh wild chase. they are only 3 channels dat uses powervu keys on dat 57east u hear , this sat has much more than that. pls do take your time to do your research bf posting .tank you

Truly1: I'm surprised that the other one is not coming up even at 80% signal strength, is there any way out pls?

Michealblakky come and clarify this. Are u on same satellite n what is the size of dish you are using? Thanks.
Edited: Check this, it shows you will need more than 1.8m to get it in most part of Nigeria http://www.flysat.com/nss12-beam.php
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2015
2 types of power vu was sent to me yesterday to open sport 24. But none of them work jare. shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
please send me the key bisi12004@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
drandonzero@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Slapel: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls help me, how can i track 10 E, can 1.8 dish get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
bodetheo:
2 types of power vu was sent to me yesterday to open sport 24. But none of them work jare. shocked
Bro,pls can u forward d 2 type to me to cross check. the on dat was sent to me start with 6D & end with 00 & it did not work.my mail is famoriyo.olaolu@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Please remember me in your kingdom.............here is my hajibolar@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2015
drandonzero:
drandonzero@gmail.com
drandonzero whatsapp me on +2347064459483.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Teeworld(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
pls share d key 2 dis whatsapp +2348036592923 please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tiftif: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
i not have the new key please.my mail is zaksanni3@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wiserfool: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
bodetheo:

The conclusion is that currently no key is working, all these are spoofers and suckers. Don't waste your precious time on them. If working keys come around you will know, so far this 'send to me on fuckyou@gmail.com' isn't working. As for me I am shifting my dish from this p**vu channels to beloved PTV Sports, its better and hustle free.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavella(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
sunene1:
I have tried everything possible to make this new key work on my machine.but is either d machine is charmed or i got a wrong key.in view of this i have decided to go &wine &dine with messi&ronaldo in d east&also entertain myself with Hugo Boss Organisation
Post it for me please
gasperanthonymavella@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bunmi55(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
@olason pls send it to me ramzy552001@gmail.com am waiting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
men all these mail id here and there.haba is getting too much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Slapel:
pls guy try it out first.use 16east tp it also depends on d band u want c or ku.then move right up a little standing at d back of ur dish u will get 10 east

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Slapel:
yes it'll.Just buy a c-band lnb(supermax) insert the dielectric plate put it in 12pm and track with this tp:3649(L)20160,raise your dish a little above dstv and turn to your right when standing at the back of the dish,green will flash.You can then put in your ku lnb to get ku channels the choice is yours.They're feeds that show epl matches with key.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Slapel: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Av got, bt nt gettin nigezie and want. Pls wat will i do.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.