Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442577 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JEJELINCON4U2: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
pls l also need d bliss key . jeje_abiodun@yahoo.com
. . thank u in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JEJELINCON4U2: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
moreso my guru in d house l need a fairly used 4922A decoder urgently
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
you got mail
@olason, my email address is Bisi12004@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
pls house.
I mail somebody in dis house to ask for dis new vu, he asked for #5k and I belief he got it free from Mr Olason. C what is happening. I decided not to ask here so that I will not be scold. pls Mr Olason come to my aid. whatsapp me 08027537350 mail in my signature. 10q

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edey2real: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
It's becoming pathetic on this thread. The last four pages have not contributed anything other than spamming of emails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2015
You people shu stop all dis noise. I hate noisers. Who told u dstv or champions tv or bein sports have the power to block power vu? The keys was changed on west position and if it is blocked then it can only be done by the mtn people dat owns the station. If agents of odas like let dem continue spying they cant block somebody else network. Get dat at d bak of ur minds. For your info Sports 24hd is still working wit d same power vu keys dat works im west. But is in d east Nss12@ 57 degress track wit dis tp 3800v 20000 and if u hit green u blind scan. Gudluck and enjoy all. Dish size frm 1.8upward

7 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by msabonsara: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Please send it to me @ mustyysabonsara@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Truly1:

Thanks.
pls can you send the inf to my email pls sunnyogbe78@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls somebody should help me o.d new key did not work on my own o.my tracking is westside o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tusmanali(m): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2015
@Olason help me out @usmanalitanko@gmail.com tankz man
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by msabonsara: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls can someone send info to mustyysabonsara@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 12:35am On Sep 06, 2015
Mr olason,I'm still waiting. my watapp is 08060764846
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 4:54am On Sep 06, 2015
michealblakky:
You people shu stop all dis noise. I hate noisers. Who told u dstv or champions tv or bein sports have the power to block power vu? The keys was changed on west position and if it is blocked then it can only be done by the mtn people dat owns the station. If agents of odas like let dem continue spying they cant block somebody else network. Get dat at d bak of ur minds. For your info Sports 24hd is still working wit d same power vu keys dat works im west. But is in d east Nss12@ 57 degress track wit dis tp 3800v 20000 and if u hit green u blind scan. Gudluck and enjoy all. Dish size frm 1.8upward
Lol, they will come for your head o

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 4:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Is this what this thread has become,habba! 3 to 4 pages of nothing else but emails under the guise that keys are being monitored by spies? Please check other matured forums and u discover relevant info on keys and sats are posted codedly for all to see,but here everyone is posting emails as if the acclaimed spies cannot also send their emails to get the info. If we continue this way then this forum is doomed and many things about fta hunting and exploration will not be learnt. Laziness and inability to decode a simple info about channels and keys has led to this eyesore. @ Olason, u have now wearied urself out with bulk of hanging emails because u took the wrong approach, u should have posted the keys here in a coded manner and save urself and this forum from these pages of nothingness. @ blexxonmark,edey2real,michaelblakky,thanks for ur understanding of issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2015
The new key did not work for me.i have entered it several time it is still scrambled.i dont know abt others&i collected it first,i'm operating frm d west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluchicago: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Greetings to u all,if anyone could help me with the keys,dis is mail oluchicagotech@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2015
sunene1:
The new key did not work for me.i have entered it several time it is still scrambled.i dont know abt others&i collected it first,i'm operating frm d west
Check your TP, if you have similar one in your keys area, vary it a little
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluchicago: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2015
Gm Truly1,please help me with the keys,would appreciate, my email is oluchicagotech@gmail.com God bless
Truly1:

Check your TP, if you have similar one in your keys area, vary it a little
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2015
michealblakky:
Thanks. I have tracked but channels are not p*u enabled or what do I need to do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2015
@ surene1 am not an immature in this game...check when I joined this site and what I ve supplied so far....so, dis is not new...u can say anything u wish to say.For ur into am ON both 22w and 57 east. I am on more than 13 forums and many FB and whatsapp grps ...so wake up

@ michaelblakky flash me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2015
sunene1:
give me the s key olsojay@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sikuz: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2015
sunene1:
Pls somebody should help me o.d new key did not work on my own o.my tracking is westside o
inbox me the key you have i try it out and if works on my end i will advice you on what to do.my email address is sikuz84@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015
please enough of these e-mails you guys are dropping, it's really making this thread untidy. And for those putting up their mails countless times, is it not obvious that they do not trust you and at such do not want to send u d code. In that case just take it upon urself and surf d net to see if you can be lucky.

And someone said a member asked for 5k for the code, I would have loved if the ID of the person is given for all to see. Because;

1-this person got it FOC

2-this same person will give this code out to those who will misuse it as long as he gets paid

3-it will show that actually what you claimed is true and u are not just saying that to garner approval.

My 1.99 cent though!

PS-pls MOD twinstaiye, there's so much work to be done here wrt sanitizing this thread, ur attention is duly needed....thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2015
olason:
All , am sorry I won't send it to anyone am not familiar with on this forum. hop u understand .Tank you. When you talk tone down your noise ..na lair. This one is strictly for the real FTA hobbist.
graceenugu@gmai.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2015
michealblakky:
has anyone tried it, I pray it works out well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2015
@Olason... Have you seen your hand work in this forum? Well done
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2015
michealblakky:
Please I need the spt 24 new power vu to ibarinola@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2015
When trouble jam wahala lol grin
sunene1:

Olsojay: sunene1 give me the s key olsojay@gmail.com@gmail.com

sikuz: sunene1 inbox me the key you have i try it out and if works on my end i will advice you on what to do.my email address is sikuz84@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2015
IT4ALL:
@ surene1 am not an immature in this game...check when I joined this site and what I ve supplied so far....so, dis is not new...u can say anything u wish to say.For ur into am ON both 22w and 57 east. I am on more than 13 forums and many FB and whatsapp grps ...so wake up

@ michaelblakky flash me
Pls how do I open this 57e as it is not keys enabled, I mean the Bfbs etc., thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Truly1:

Pls how do I open this 57e as it is not keys enabled, I mean the Bfbs etc., thanks.
PLEASE EMAIL THE KEYS TO drandonzero@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2015
Truly1:

It is not that TP check well http://www.lyngsat.com/NSS-12.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Slapel: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls how can i track 10 E on my 1.8 dish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.