Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! (6859 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Nasarawa Ex-deputy Governor, Gye-wado / Matters Arising: Wado City, Delta State, Nigeria / Buhari Will Name ‘warri Rail Station’ After Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:27am On May 13, 2022
You will surprised that the people behind all these ijaw and itsekiri are igbos trying to cause trouble between ijaw and itsekiri people.

Ss should be wearying of igbo people you people have

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2022
godofuck231:
the last warning from opc no give ijaws sense , this time you guys will be bombed with eggs back to the Gambian coasts where the British UAC brought you guys from to fish in the niger delta , they even went to benin kingdom to drag with the oba of benin, the clown of ijaws in gheleghele should have waited for the oba of benin na, captain phillip did not meet with the ijaws he met with the benis in battle and died , these clowns now want trouble over lands they dont own , God go help una this time

Mr man Opc was in Yoruba land.
When we dey neutral ground we no b mate with coward Yoruba.

Even as we speak Gelegelegbene na Ijaw dey live there.
Them no born Bini to near am.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You will surprised that the people behind all these ijaw and itsekiri are igbos trying to cause trouble between ijaw and itsekiri people.

May God bless you.
If had wanted to vote Yoruba for President its Tinubu.

I will rather vote Tinubu 10, thousand times as President than me voting any Igbo man.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2022
NOwazobia:
There is a pattern of land grabbing the ijaws uses. When you sell or rent your land to one of them, he will go and call his brothers to come build close to him, sometimes sharing common fence.

Overtime you will notice that the numbers of ijaws in that area have increased immensely.

When these ijaws have come to terms that they are large enough in that area, they will then introduce a sign post reading "Ijaws quarters".

They wait a little longer and then start selling any land close to them as their ancestral land. When you dare challenge them, they either beat you to stupor or outrightly kill you.

When your community reinforce to challenge them, they go all over Nigeria hiring young men and heavy weaponry from every corner where they are located to fight and expel you from your own land.

When the matter finally gets to court, they will come up with a fake map that they were the ones who own and sold the land to you and not the other way round.

As it is now, many communities don't rent nor sell lands to any Ijaw indegene because they are a disaster waiting to happen. What many of them usually do these days is to hide under other tribes to purchase land in other communities.

What do you think of a tribe that has fought with almost every tribe in Nigeria. They have no ancestral land in Nigeria. Every land that has been attributed to them has always been through force, which is most times Fatal.

The Urhobos are still fighting them even till this very day. Very anyhow people with high level of entitlement.

You won't even wish your enemies an Ijaw indegene. Speaking from experience.

Ijaws don hire people to fight for them instead others hire Ijaw.

Ijaws are large enough to fight for themselves.

The Pere of Arogbo and his people dealt with Ilaje well before.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Parachoko: 9:36am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:

May God bless you.

I will rather vote Tinubu 10, thousand times as President than me voting any Igbo man.
Bro, can't you just stop creating all this thread you do create up and down that do lead to ethnic clash?

Most of the thread you do create on Nairaland are just so unnecessary.

Self determination is not what can be achieve on Nairaland or on Social Media.

Ijaws have not taking any step towards leaving Nigeria. Just creating threads up and down that leads to ethnic fight is so unreasonable to me.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Bro, can't you just stop creating all this thread you do create up and down that do lead to ethnic clash?

Most of the thread you do create on Nairaland are just so unnecessary.

Self determination is not what can be achieve on Nairaland or on Social Media.

Ijaws have not taking any step towards leaving Nigeria. Just creating threads up and down that leads to ethnic fight is so unreasonable to me.

You are not speaking right.

Ijaws have suit for referendum in Abuja.

INC took it there.

Ijaw took Ijaw Republic to the United Nations.
By a group working with INC and
General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:45am On May 13, 2022
They are igbo .
Parachoko:
I am even suspecting the OP not to be an Ijaw man.

He is always creating threads that are not necessary.

Seun do intentionally let this threads stay for too long, there are some unnecessary threads that needs to be closed down immediately and the creator of such thread giving a long ban.

The DSS needs to have a talk with Seun.

There is free speech, but their should be a limit.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:45am On May 13, 2022
Of course those boys are igbo living in ss.
Thoh:

May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Odingo1: 9:45am On May 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

What bring Igbo into this your useless thread you use cause ethnic tension here and there. You think every other Nigerians don’t about Yoruba two face activities.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I am even suspecting the OP not to be an Ijaw man.

He is always creating threads that are not necessary.

Seun do intentionally let this threads stay for too long, there are some unnecessary threads that needs to be closed down immediately and the creator of such thread giving a long ban.

The DSS needs to have a talk with Seun.

There is free speech, but their should be a limit.

Namashobiri
Shey you've stayed in Coward Yoruba land come dey talk like them.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
This is the guy behind that nonsense posts he has several account he use to replying himself.
Odingo1:

What bring Igbo into this your useless thread you use cause ethnic tension here and there. You think every other Nigerians don’t about Yoruba two face activities.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:55am On May 13, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j rule 3.
Odingo1:

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2022
Ok.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by emmadothings(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
. The Olu of Itsekiri only rule Itsekiri areas.

All these nonesense move no where.

Tiny Itsekiri does not even share boundaries with each other.
Define boundary and u will discover that u don't exist

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Buckeyemedia1: 10:33am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:

May God bless you.

And you claim you are from Niger Delta? Which sane Niger Deltan, other than Itsekiris because of their ties to Chief Obafemi Awolowo will support that Criminal?

Go & rename Warri Wado City, go & place your sign post @ Effurun saying “Welcome To Wado City” na Army from cantonment, with directives from Asaba, dey go take carry you go meet your ancestors.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Buckeyemedia1: 10:35am On May 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j rule 3.
Get out of here, nonsense supporter of a Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Plus10(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2022
Some places in Warri are now reflected in Google map as Wado City
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by NOwazobia: 10:55am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:

You are foolish.
Igbo's are not larger than ijaw in population.
All these nonesense is because they unjustly balkanized Ijaw into six States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Go and study your history... I am not igbo by the way.

Not every who is against your narrow mind is Igbo, dunce.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Buckeyemedia1: 10:59am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:

You are foolish.
Igbo's are not larger than ijaw in population.
All these nonesense is because they unjustly balkanized Ijaw into six States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Igbos are way larger than minority Ijaws in population, wealth & whatever both tribes may bring to Nigeria, good or bad.

In fact, it is an insult to put them in the same comparison sentence.

If not for Jonathan Goodluck, most Nigerians wouldn’t have known such a tribe exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by NOwazobia: 11:08am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:

Though I never said in my post that Ijaws rent outsiders, but the truth is they actually rent other tribes to their battles.

They lure them with money, and sometimes even kidnapped them just to waste them at battle front.

Talking about winning fights, the only fight I can remember that the Ijaws have won is against the itsekiri; even that one was a cowardice attack, with harmless women and kids mostly affected.

One cowardice the Ijaws are know for is the fact that they can't stand Head on with other tribes in conflicts, they always hide under the cover of rain, night and thick bushes and forest to carry out their nefarious attack like the fulanis, but the moment you simultaneously fall 4 to 5 of them, they start retreating and running away like headless chicken just to regroup with their rented men and voodoo that usually fails.

I think they are the minority tribe that has lost the highest numbers of men in any face off except with the Itsekiris.

I am not speaking from hearsay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Balogunodua(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:

Dealt with Ilaje in your dreams cheesy

All the land Ijaw fought to take from Ilaje are all still under Ilaje control so who dealt with who? cheesy even Apoi is still controlled by Yoruba's while you lot were slaughtered by OPC in Ilaje that made your elders scream genocide begging Obasanjo for help... grin

Try nonsense again in Ondo...those Ilaje that kicked you ass are still available for another round of ass kicking... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Balogunodua(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2022
NOwazobia:
Though I never said in my post that Ijaws rent outsiders, but the truth is they actually rent other tribes to their battles.

They lure them with money, and sometimes even kidnapped them just to waste them at battle front.

Talking about winning fights, the only fight I can remember that the Ijaws have won is against the itsekiri; even that one was a cowardice attack, with harmless women and kids mostly affected.

One cowardice the Ijaws are know for is the fact that they can't stand Head on with other tribes in conflicts, they always hide under the cover of rain, night and thick bushes and forest to carry out their nefarious attack like the fulanis, but the moment you simultaneously fall 4 to 5 of them, they start retreating and running away like headless chicken just to regroup with their rented men and voodoo that usually fails.

I think they are the minority tribe that has lost the highest numbers of men in any face off except with the Itsekiris.

I am not speaking from hearsay.
The itsekiris kicked their ass in 2003 grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
And you claim you are from Niger Delta? Which sane Niger Deltan, other than Itsekiris because of their ties to Chief Obafemi Awolowo will support that Criminal?

Go & rename Warri Wado City, go & place your sign post @ Effurun saying “Welcome To Wado City” na Army from cantonment, with directives from Asaba, dey go take carry you go meet your ancestors.

Nonsense.
. Its already there.

Wado City is everywhere in Wado City.
Formally Warri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Athemisia: 11:22am On May 13, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Na Inferiority complex dey worry itsekiri people. Big name nai dey kill small dog.

Itsekiri people are running away from tying their ancestral land to their thrown, what is wrong if the Olu is regarded as Olu of Iwere kingdom?
grin na ibori I blamed self

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Balogunodua:

Itsekiri that was nearly wiped out of the face of the earth.
Tiny Itsekiri.

Itsekiri say Ogidgben or death

Ijaw say Ogbe-Ijoh or death that was what caused the fight and today the Warri Southwest LGA headquarters is Ogbe-Ijoh according to the words of Ijaw or else Itsekiri for end.

This shows who won.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by NOwazobia: 11:24am On May 13, 2022
Balogunodua:

That is true.

I knew of a tribe that almost wipe them off from one of their stolen villages, if not for the government that they called on who then send the military, they wouldn't be there by now.

What they usually do them attacking first, then call on the government where they have a representative that they are being attacked, because they fear reprisal a lot.

But even at that, they always go home with bloody nose... I have never seen a tribe that love war so much but lack battle experience.

Ijaws are terrible, especially as neighbours.

They heavily depend on their heavy weaponry which they usually purchase with stolen crude oil, but after one battle those weapons are taken from them by those who they are fighting.

Many times, the weapons used in engaging them are their very weapons they lose to the defending side.

Yes, they are merely hyperactive attackers that lacks knowledge and understanding.

Apart from the north that doesn't likes education, the other tribe is Ijaw. They have so much faith in bunkery.

I know them first hand.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2022
Balogunodua:

Dealt with Ilaje in your dreams cheesy

All the land Ijaw fought to take from Ilaje are all still under Ilaje control so who dealt with who? cheesy even Apoi is still controlled by Yoruba's while you lot were slaughtered by OPC in Ilaje that made your elders scream genocide begging Obasanjo for help... grin

Try nonsense again in Ondo...those Ilaje that kicked you ass are still available for another round of ass kicking... grin

Coward Yoruba know that they are no match for Ijaw.

Opc was in Yoruba land.

Neutral ground dem no born una well.
All the land Ilaje and Arogbo fought on everybody knows their boundaries.

Arogbo IJAW burnt down over 20 of Ilaje villages.

You liar.

Coward Yoruba no b IJAW mate.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Idiko1: 11:25am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
Warri is owned by three tribes.
The Ijaw, the Urhobo and Itsekiri.

Warri South West is owned by Ijaw and Itsekiri.

Warri North is owned by Ijaw and Itsekiri again.

Warri South is owned by Urhobo, Itsekiri and also Ijaw.

Itsekiri is the minority in the three warri LGAs.
All Itsekiri areas don't share boundaries.

Urhobo LGAs of Okpe, Uvwie, Udu, in addition to the Urhobo areas of Warri South are in Warri metropolis.

Urhobo have decided to rename their part of Warri as Wado City to differentiate their areas from the error done by Awolowo who changed the title Olu of Itsekiri to Olu of Warri.

Ijaws have Pere of Ogbe-Ijoh Warri.
Pere of Gbaramatu Warri
Pere of Isaba Warri
Pere of Egbema Warri
Pere of Diebiri Warri

All these are Ijaw clans with very many communities under each of them
Each of these five clans while standing on their own is bigger than the whole Itsekiri.

Ijaw still have different homogeneous LGAs in Delta state that are not of Warri 3 LGAs.

Itsekiri Olu rule only Itsekiri areas of which does not even share boundaries with each other.
Olu of Itsekiri changed by Awolowo to Olu of Warri have caused much problems in Warri.

Wado city is the new warri because many parts of the warri we all know are in Wado City.
Itsekiri is so little that not even one homogeneous LGA of their own they have

Most Ijaw parts of Warri are not in the main city.

The bolded is absolute falsehood. Warri is Urhobo not even Itsekiri.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Efewestern: 11:26am On May 13, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Thank God beautiful, Serene and peaceful Asaba was made the Delta State capital and not violence and conflict prone Warri.

I have not seen a city with so much confusion and contention like Warri. An oil rich city that is supposed to be well developed has been reduced to a shanty town of landgrabbers.

So pathetic and sad!!!

Violence in Warri? Who is fighting who ? Don't be deceived, Warri still remains the most urbanized city in the state.

The Warri crisis happened far back when Warri
South was the bone of contention. Right now, the city has grown deeper into Uvwie, Udu and Okpe, which by the way are %100 Urhobo Territory.

Now, you just called Warri a shantytown, please tell me, what other city in the state can match its urbanization?
Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2022
NOwazobia:

That is true.

I knew of a tribe that almost wipe them off from one of their stolen villages, if not for the government that they called on who then send the military, they wouldn't be there by now.

What they usually do them attacking first, then call on the government where they have a representative that they are being attacked, because they fear reprisal a lot.

But even at that, they always go home with bloody nose... I have never seen a tribe that love war so much but lack battle experience.

Ijaws are terrible, especially as neighbours.

They heavily depend on their heavy weaponry which they usually purchase with stolen crude oil, but after one battle those weapons are taken from them by those who they are fighting.

Many times, the weapons used in engaging them are their very weapons they lose to the defending side.

Yes, they are merely hyperactive attackers that lacks knowledge and understanding.

Apart from the north that doesn't likes education, the other tribe is Ijaw. They have so much faith in bunkery.

I know them first hand.

Even you know that you are lying to yourself.

Keep quiet!! Even a blind man know that no tribe in Southern Nigeria can Withstand Ijaw in battle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! by Thoh(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2022
Efewestern:

Violence in Warri? Who is fighting who ? Don't be deceived, Warri still remains the most urbanized city in the state.

The Warri crisis happened far back when Warri
South was the bone of contention. Right now, the city has grown deep into Uvwie, Udu and Okpe, which by the way are %100 Urhobo Territory.

Now, you just called Warri a shantytown, please tell me, what other city in the state can match its urbanization?

EfeWestern tell them about Wado City.

Itsekiri dey use Urhobo areas dey claim Olu of Warri.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele’s 2010 Shocker -democracy Will Break Nigeria / In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results / (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.