Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage (34449 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Lamasta(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

Lol ad slap the shit out of you if you make a joke on my family grin
You are a joke yourself imagine being in a relationship with a woman having another relationship with another man in your presence, are you not a joke

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by fykes(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

Omo i understand the situation but i guess you be single man do you really know what love is??

This is not a single man issue. I this is utter cluelessness of what it means to be a man.
There's a fine line between being in love and being foolish. I know what a toxic woman looks like with manipulations and all what not but I also know what a poor excuse for a man is and u tick all the boxes

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by ricefa1398: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
kiss
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Savedday: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Micval: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
cherryCola:
We have run out of advice for y'all SIMPle men undecided.

I swear,
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by sukkot: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
shocked
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Coolbanke: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
Will Simp the second

Oga, d tin is u do not value ursef at alllllllll.

Scarcity mentality dey worry you. That lady has seen all there is in you and CAN NEVER RESPECT YOU.

As a man, in all u do always give ursef 'brain'
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by corziyaydi: 8:59am On May 13, 2022
Open relationship saga. Why put each other through emotional turmoil?
Anyway Get 1000 instagram followers for as low as 500 Naira contact us on WhatsApp
081-33-55-48-01
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

I am a fortysomething man in a long-term relationship – nearly 20 years – and have two children. For the past 10 years my partner has been having short-term lovers. These were clandestine, but more recently she has stopped hiding, called our relationship “open”, and currently has a lover who I do know about. But this “open relationship” can only be one-sided, because she is jealous and suspicious while I am basically not polyamorous. So why stay together? We get on, communicate well (other than the no-go zone of her other love life), rarely argue, are bonded by bringing up our children and are financially tied together.

However, the years of suppressing my emotions – of jealousy, rejection, insecurity, being lied to – have left me broken. Sex (which we still occasionally do have) has become stressed: if I don’t perform enthusiastically, it will justify her seeking other lovers. Also, I am expected to remain sexually attracted to her, which gets more difficult when I know she’s been with someone else recently. We had frank talks when she offered to end her extramarital affairs and be monogamous with me – or plan how we might separate without affecting our children. We were both very upset, as we are very much still in love, and wish the sex side of our relationship wasn’t such a terrible mess.

But it has occurred to me that I am emotionally and sexually broken after this past decade. If I was single again – or my partner was to become monogamous with me again – I don’t think I would be a viable person to be in a relationship with. How do I start to repair myself, inside or outside this relationship?

Any advice would be cool.

Another redpiller fiction thread.

Loosedly based off will and jada

Now the redpillgang can come and self-service all over the thread, after which they will DM all the chicks who posted on same thread. tongue
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by GUNITGuy: 9:00am On May 13, 2022
killmods:
When a nigga is too nice he becomes an emotional dustbin to these wicked females. Imagine what she has turned u into? A walking regret.. u better dump her fast and only relate officially through lawyers if possible concerning ur kids.. and ohh don't forget to run DNA test on them. A woman like that can do anything. She has reduced u to absolutely nothing that u don't even believe in urself anymore. I hope u find redemption cry
Thanks for helping the simp out!!!

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by ucheanderson24(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Which marriage counselor ........... He refused to marry her nah ........... cheesy
The problem is with the dude
He is FORTY sumtin but he has a FAULTY modus operandi...
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Pimine: 9:00am On May 13, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Useless story.

Oga did you like watching? Real life cuckold. undecided
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Heavensent01(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
I can't even comprehend your post, I read so many times and I'm trying to figure out what you want from a dead love

sort yourself out bro
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Mooh247: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
What sort of nonsense

Oga make your self happy and forget all this bullshit
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by GUNITGuy: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Benprass:
May we not give birth to useless men
Amen
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by nurex01(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

I am a fortysomething man in a long-term relationship – nearly 20 years – and have two children. For the past 10 years my partner has been having short-term lovers. These were clandestine, but more recently she has stopped hiding, called our relationship “open”, and currently has a lover who I do know about. But this “open relationship” can only be one-sided, because she is jealous and suspicious while I am basically not polyamorous. So why stay together? We get on, communicate well (other than the no-go zone of her other love life), rarely argue, are bonded by bringing up our children and are financially tied together.

However, the years of suppressing my emotions – of jealousy, rejection, insecurity, being lied to – have left me broken. Sex (which we still occasionally do have) has become stressed: if I don’t perform enthusiastically, it will justify her seeking other lovers. Also, I am expected to remain sexually attracted to her, which gets more difficult when I know she’s been with someone else recently. We had frank talks when she offered to end her extramarital affairs and be monogamous with me – or plan how we might separate without affecting our children. We were both very upset, as we are very much still in love, and wish the sex side of our relationship wasn’t such a terrible mess.

But it has occurred to me that I am emotionally and sexually broken after this past decade. If I was single again – or my partner was to become monogamous with me again – I don’t think I would be a viable person to be in a relationship with. How do I start to repair myself, inside or outside this relationship?

Mr Chairman! Are you dependent? Why can't you walk out of this toxic relationship? Because I don't see the reason y the mother of your children would be having an extramarital affairs and you still clinge with her. With all these stress, don't go n commit suicide. If your mother is alive, take ur children to her n start a new life. Let bygones be bygones. Don't overthink Bro.
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Lexusgs430: 9:04am On May 13, 2022
ucheanderson24:

The problem is with the dude
He is FORTY sumtin but he has a FAULTY modus operandi...

He got no rights over her ........ He is the cause of his problems........

Till he marries her...... He must put up, shut up or walk away.......... wink

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Basiljoe: 9:05am On May 13, 2022
Rollo tomassi talked about this in the Rational male.

Polyamory, open relationships, open marriage, all these schemes are still ways to facilitate the feminine imperative and implement women's dualistic hypergamous mating strategy of "Alpha fuc*ks, beta bucks", it's part of their mental firmware and can be noticed even in the youngest of women.
She's playing you cause you're an over-invested blue-pilled simp.

You should have moved on years ago, but you stuck around, so what you see is what you get.

Move on, get redpilled, work on your self (body, self esteem, accomplishments, finances, travel and so on).
Get back your frame by being involved with other sexy hot women who think you should be the price. No harm if you date like 3.

She's playing you.
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Aidejay(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2022
Hmm! Who else got the vibe that OP might not be a Nigerian. Very perculiar circumstance. Very un traditional.

I don't have any advice tho.

OP maybe it's time to evolve out of the relationship. You sound like someone who wants to get married. But you're used to her and know her starting something new scares you.
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by uridiwan(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

You both are not fucking serious
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by wahles(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2022
So no one is seeing the irony in this post?

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by MadamExcellency: 9:08am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

Omo i understand the situation but i guess you be single man do you really know what love is??

Meta-physio-chemical biological attraction between two confused adults and sometimes teenagers.

If you don't know what love is then the definition I wrote up there.

If you want to know what true love is, then it forgives all sins, it bears and tolerate all things and never seek her own. The question is, do you have the capacity for first or the second .
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by alizma: 9:10am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

First of all, you are a "strong man". It's unfortunate you are in this mess but I think we need to know and learn from why on earth do you, in the first place accept your wife to be sleeping with another man and how were you able to manage the feelings.
You see sometimes people are asking to be thought when they are supposed to be the teacher. A lot of us here needs to know and understand something from your experience, please tell us something rather than asking us.
If we have more insight to why you do or accept what you accepted, then we might be more equip to advise you.
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by hermesprogidy(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2022
rickleye:

Will smith , is this you homie ?
Hahahaha. Said the same thing after I read the post. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by eddynaira125: 9:12am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

Lol ad slap the shit out of you if you make a joke on my family grin

Make a joke out of your family ke?

Your family is trash, I will disown anybody related with me, that get involve with your useless family
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Nobody: 9:12am On May 13, 2022
&Op, you are a very evil and selfish man. How come no one is realizing that it was you who rather broke and damaged her. Prolly changed her from who she wasn’t to what she currently is! You held someone’s daughter for 2 decades in an uncertain and undefined situationship, using her to sexually gratify your bed, pop out kids and prolly other wifely duties. In these 2 decades, you found no good reason about her to define the relationship properly, you still will not let her go to find herself because of the benefits of keeping her in that situationship.

Time over now, she is confused, damaged, prolly cannot define what you both are, held bound to you by the kids, so she chooses to do what pleases her in a bid to get some sanity. Would you wish her situationship on your daughter? @junkie suggested you need counseling, unfortunately she is the one in need of counseling to reshape her priorities and esteem. You are only crying wolf because she wish to break out but has not found the right mix and courage. 2 decades. Haba Op, you be wizard. May out daughters not meet men who would make them lord of the rings or confine dem to decades of baby mamaism.

2 Likes

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2022
Are u a typical African man or oyinbo?
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Nobody: 9:12am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

you carry oyibo package come dey Run 4 naija u well so
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by koolaid87: 9:13am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

A fool at 40 is a fool forever

Your wife declared the relationship open and you're not happy with it, yet you're here to ask for advice

All your simp motherfvckers deserved a place in hell.

Op, she had emasculated you.

You seriously need the red pill
Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by Chinny024(f): 9:13am On May 13, 2022
Cassahav:

Are you people legally married?..or two of you met and have children together then starts living as husband and wife (semi cohabitation)..

1 Like

Re: My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage by MaziOfPH(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
Candidly, i will advice you break out right away. Forget about you been viable to anyone as at the moment, take your time to heal up alone, rebuild your soul, emotions and wellbeing and don't let a woman who doesn't deserve the least of you make you feel as if you will never be enough for her.

This issue of people been polyamorous and still expect their partner to be 100% loyal to them is something our society isn't ready to discuss yet especially those who are married, how do you get to be married and have sexual relationship with another person aside your husband/wife and still expect them to be ok with it? Our society is loosing it's every value as each day does by and am scared for our future and generations to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.