Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! (4788 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 13, 2022
christianjoy:
Fake people everywhere
Hey mr. Man, look my face well o, na me make amaka disappoint you?? I dey in a very good.. Infact the best mood today, no let me run am for your body woto woto style o. Imagine cry
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Abimbolafavour(f): 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
Congrats darling .

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by WatchYourSix: 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
the op talks like a guy.....

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Generalkaycee(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Carry your synthetic wig commot from my mention, abeg!

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by babaalagbo11(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2022
Congratulations
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Olumighty123(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations, but wait, did you just say you are 18yrs?

..... grin
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by adefitim(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2022
Until I see the face
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Really! That nice, is the guy a Nigerian?

Bia, what's all this useless questions? just congrat the scammer and move on angry grin

5 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

Bia, what's all this useless questions? just congrat the scammer and move on angry grin
Come you this boy, i don't understand what is your problem?why are you always attacking my comments?,come respect yourself,don't let me face you this night.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by dnawah(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
Brownygold002:
It all started with a harmless 'hi' nd I'm about to begin forever wif you.

SO This morning, my ride or die, made my finger heavier by giving me the most amazing shocker suprise kiss .

It's the easiest YES Av said this year with my full chest. Moma and papa, Tasha has a wedding to plan oo.

so I'm 18, the people wey born me ain't complaining.

I'M OFF THE MARKET OOO ALL MY TOASTERS.

It's ganna be lit tonite. Osheyy!!! Congrats brownygold002, natasha Grace Lotanna soon to be be MRS Alexandar Natasha
albinos?
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Come you this boy, i don't understand what is your problem?why are you always attacking my comments?,come respect yourself,don't let me face you this night.

I no get ur time! swerve
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 13, 2022
dnawah:
albinos?
I'm not that! I'm a half caste.

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
Abimbolafavour:
Congrats darling .
Huni!! kiss
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Haa! I'll take that as a compliment
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Congratulations
Thank u
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by MistaCode(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2022
Brownygold002:
It all started with a harmless 'hi' nd I'm about to begin forever wif you.

SO This morning, my ride or die, made my finger heavier by giving me the most amazing shocker suprise kiss .

It's the easiest YES Av said this year with my full chest. Moma and papa, Tasha has a wedding to plan oo.

so I'm 18, the people wey born me ain't complaining.

I'M OFF THE MARKET OOO ALL MY TOASTERS.

It's ganna be lit tonite. Osheyy!!! Congrats brownygold002, natasha Grace Lotanna soon to be be MRS Alexandar Natasha
You didn't even wait for Awka men to enjoy you small...Small ASUU strike you ran and collected ring... : shocked grin

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 13, 2022
MistaCode:
You didn't even wait for Awka men to enjoy you small...Small ASUU strike you ran and collected ring... : shocked grin
grin Bhad boy
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Okoroawusa: 9:42pm On May 13, 2022
See as person dey use una catch cruise for Nairaland una dey fall ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by MistaCode(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Really! That nice, is the guy a Nigerian?
see question...grin with all your gra-gra, you must still marry Emeka, Dele, Ahmed, Oche, Ogenekaro or Akpan...grin

You ain't escaping one of this tribes unless menopause is definitely sure for you, I have seen your type...grin
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Neimar: 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
Fake account grin
Go thief picture from Facebook or Twitter grin
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by JohnnA1: 10:41pm On May 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:
SHE, HE is a guy!
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by pillager: 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
Busted grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by kemicalreact: 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
Lmfao grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2022
^^^ grin
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Wizywiz(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2022
Just laughing how Dem dey congratulate my fellow man that poses as a women...a low life scammer....Op the thunder that will fire you dey sambisa dey come....

2 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool CONGRATS to u MAN!

On dat wedding or traditional day..

Make u make sure sey u drop LOCATION and arrange better WEED and HOT Gin for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..

once again, CONGRATS MAN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
smiley

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 14, 2022
kemicalreact:
Lmfao grin grin grin

Meaning its a sham yh? grin
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Dreadlock69(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2022
Op this your hand fine for the ring
Which side for Lagos you dey again
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by kramer: 2:23am On May 14, 2022
Some Nigerians are f00lish i swear, both online and offline.. SMDH
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Joelobioha(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2022
Congratulations to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee / 5 Funny Desperate Lines Nigerian Men Use In Begging For Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.