Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! (4803 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
U see! I want u 2 see me. Or is that too much 2 ask? People have really doubted my identity here. I made a nairalander nd I hang out close 2 my school cuz he too fell in dis same category b4. As fate may have it we're engaged. I won't blame you people cuz of the influx of scammers today. Anyways, let it sink deep down into your monkey ears that am not a scammer!
Super story.. ehhn nau if we meet u will cancel ur engagement with him so I no want wahala cheesy
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
killmods:

Super story.. ehhn nau if we meet u will cancel ur engagement with him so I no want wahala cheesy
i can't cancel my engagement cuz of fuvckin killmods or whatever is ur name
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
i can't cancel my engagement cuz of fuvckin killmods or whatever is ur name
You might do it.. So I'm still protecting u right now. Besides where do u stay?
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2022
U just changed ur profile pic and pls don't say it's all u because I know the owner of that pic is on Pinterest.. Them no tell u say we dey bust steady before u registered on here? Go find another one put cheesy

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 16, 2022
killmods:

You might do it.. So I'm still protecting u right now. Besides where do u stay?
I stay at G.R.A Enugu
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2022
killmods:
U just changed ur profile pic and pls don't say it's all u because I know the owner of that pic is on Pinterest.. Them no tell u say we dey bust steady before u registered on here? Go find another one put cheesy
Buh oga am d one oo. That's y I Said u should video call me u refused nd you're talking rubbish. I'm a hair and face model nd operate mostly through pinintrest. U don't have sense
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Charlex23(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
Ur more than an asshole for even commenting on my thread if you knw it's fake. U know what? Send me a mail
I'll give u my whatsapp number, video call me then hide ur old face in shame! Hediot!
What am I using your number to do? I'm not a loser,and I wouldn't want to stoop so low associating with one.. I know you're obviously bored and need friends hence your reason for creating this post was to make your miserable life interesting. Like I said earlier go get a life. You even had to remove your previous profile picture too, because they already exposed ur sorry ass again. lol. nigga. You no dey tire for fake life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
Buh oga am d one oo. That's y I Said u should video call me u refused nd you're talking rubbish. I'm a hair and face model nd operate mostly through pinintrest. U don't have sense
Okay sorry take a quick pic with the exact same dress and do a peace sign over both of ur closed eyes while sticking ur tongue out to ur left side.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2022
Charlex23:

What am I using your number to do? I'm not a loser,and I wouldn't want to stoop so low associating with one.. I know you're obviously bored and needs friends hence your reason for creating this post was to make your miserable life interesting. Like I said earlier go get a life. You even had to remove your previous profile picture too, because they already exposed ur sorry ass again. lol. nigga. You no dey tire for fake life?
look at this bigot ! You are the one who needs a life and who needs to survive. All of a sudden you've become scared because you know you spewed trash. Get out of my mention cuz you are nt even serious. Fuvcking hediot!
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by JONSYN7154: 4:08pm On May 16, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow, congratulations.
Op are you a white lady?
Good question
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by JONSYN7154: 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
thank u beauty. I'm From a mixed race.
why u dey lie?
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Charlex23(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
look at this bigot ! You are the one who needs a life and who needs to survive. All of a sudden you've become scared because you know you spewed trash. Get out of my mention cuz you are nt even serious. Fuvcking hediot!
Mhen... you're talking from your asshole because all you've Said made no rascalate sense.... Scared of you as per wetin?? who born this mugu Your response is not just disjointed, but fails to convey any meaningful message.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by IamV: 4:46pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
It all started with a harmless 'hi' nd I'm about to begin forever wif you.

SO This morning, my ride or die, made my finger heavier by giving me the most amazing shocker suprise kiss .

It's the easiest YES Av said this year with my full chest. Moma and papa, Tasha has a wedding to plan oo.

so I'm 18, the people wey born me ain't complaining.

I'M OFF THE MARKET OOO ALL MY TOASTERS.

It's ganna be lit tonite. Osheyy!!! Congrats brownygold002, natasha Grace Lotanna soon to be be MRS Alexandar Natasha

LOL

This you ?

Living a fake life is taking you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by IamV: 4:47pm On May 16, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow, congratulations.
Op are you a white lady?

She/he is a shameless imposter .
Don't take the monicker serious.

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by IamV: 5:09pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
I'm not that! I'm a half caste.

SHUT UP cheesy

Lazy Nigeria youth with hairy balls dangling between his hairy thighs claiming half caste .

2 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Imabong80(f): 7:10pm On May 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
I don't owe you any explanations. Who are you?

You have further busted your own story as totally and hopelessly fake!

Quite pathetic...
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by FoolishBoy419: 9:54am On May 17, 2022
Yay see fresh skin!

Dear op, if any misunderstanding comes between you guys just holla at me. I'd breakup with all of my girl friends and treat you like a queen. I hope to hear from you soon
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by FoolishBoy419: 9:55am On May 17, 2022
IamV:

She/he is a shameless imposter .
Don't take the monicker serious.

Don't mind him cheesy
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by timisquare82(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na person hand be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / Sex On Phone That Pay / Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.