Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG (20301 Views)

Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Igbofam: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
Solatium:

Everyone knows you are just ranting without a coherent or an empirical evidence.
Guy's like you can't reasons or marshall point intelligently.
I am not surprised by your rhetorical statement. grin

Stay surprised. Doesn't change the fact that Bulgaria would never return to Russia smiley

Stay pained
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by railone(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2022
Svlla:

Maybe there's no intelligent person in Bulgaria government agencies. Or is there no intelligent person in Nigeria government agencies despite all her political and economic blunders

It's possible I know more than they do so Yes. Who told you a white man is more intelligent than you simply because he's white or European? Some of us black people still need another independence from mental slave and neocolonialism

give it to dumb people to interpret something so simple and make it complex for them...

what you're saying is public knowledge meaning you didn't decode it. You read it which was written by someone that was either analyzed by the person or someone else.
which means what you know is already known and for them to proceed after knowing that means they know and we're prepared for all eventuality.

How you can misinterpret that is beyond me. Jeez
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by hay4: 1:22pm On May 15, 2022
This is a trap from that Americans to the Bulgarians, the gas may be cheaper in the interim . Let ask, who bears the shipping cost
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by HellVictorinho4(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
Demolakay:

wats dis? wat do dis mean?

I've got certain debts +accommodation issues

I will appreciate whatever financial assistance, please.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Svlla: 8:27pm On May 15, 2022
railone:

give it to dumb people to interpret something so simple and make it complex for them...

what you're saying is public knowledge meaning you didn't decode it. You read it which was written by someone that was either analyzed by the person or someone else.
which means what you know is already known and for them to proceed after knowing that means they know and we're prepared for all eventuality.

How you can misinterpret that is beyond me. Jeez

Dumb people are best described with incoherent rambling without making a point

I know what am about to say won't sink in as dumb people are know to have coconut head but then I will say it anyway

In all of Bulgaria government agencies there's no intelligent being if they think they can get gas cheaper from US than Russia

So now you can hit your head on concrete or go jerk off you Bulgarian white overlords elongated shaft and swallow their c.u*m
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ocelot2006(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2022
tamdun:

The guy is a dumbo

Oh I TOTALLY believe that.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by railone(m): 2:45am On May 16, 2022
Svlla:

Dumb people are best described with incoherent rambling without making a point

I know what am about to say won't sink in as dumb people are know to have coconut head but then I will say it anyway

In all of Bulgaria government agencies there's no intelligent being if they think they can get gas cheaper from US than Russia

So now you can hit your head on concrete or go jerk off you Bulgarian white overlords elongated shaft and swallow their c.u*m

but they choose to do that so why are you wailing on their behalf?... which has been my question
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Svlla: 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
railone:

but they choose to do that so why are you wailing on their behalf?... which has been my question
grin grin grin

If that is all you have to say then this conversation has come to a natural end; Good bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision / Norway Shuts Borders, Ports To Russian Goods, Exempts Fishing Vessels / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.