Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG (20305 Views)

Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by KallmemrB0: 7:10pm On May 14, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
I love and would always support the United States.

But I must say here that Putin fell for their Trap.

The United States have been planning to divert the European countries from Russian gas to American gas for a long time without success.

But since Putin's invasion of Ukraine, their plan is seeing the light of day.

Nord Stream 2 is dead and buried
. Even Nord Stream 1 is on life support and may die a natural death if Germany and other EU countries can source for gas supply from other places.

Putin never saw this coming....

He was banking on division in the reaction among NATO and Western countries in response to his invasion.

If Donald Trump was President, that would be possible but not with Joe Biden as President.

Joe Biden is known as a Unifier. He is known for bringing different parties with different opinion to the table and coming up with a compromise plan of action.

Putin underestimated the European Union

Putin underestimated the old man in the oval office.

Putin's Russia fell for the trap that America has set for the Russian economy for a long time.

We are likely heading for a prolonged battle in Ukraine and with news like this, then the Russian economy would be severely dehydrated.... cheesy

Slava Ukraini....... Glory to the heroes.
The Aspect you are not focusing is the fact that they will run back to Russia soon...

Russia will later become the preferred option when EU realise what they are about to lose
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by KillerCrocodile: 7:11pm On May 14, 2022
KallmemrB0:

The Aspect you are not focusing is the fact that they will run back to Russia soon...

Russia will later become the preferred option when EU realise what they are about to lose

Ok thank you.

Time would tell.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by frog12: 7:13pm On May 14, 2022
kai! and we all think you are number 1 for here. europe and america are in the same bed so how is that a bait. as long as america puts it nose there, all those eastern europe country go go against russia.

KillerCrocodile:

Kindly Explain...

I am here to learn too.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by joe1309: 7:16pm On May 14, 2022
tamdun:

Did you even consider the distance between US and Bulgaria? US gas can never be cheaper that Russia gas and incase u don't know, protest is going on in Bulgaria,some Europeans are getting tired already
thank you for submission. US gas can never be cheaper than that of Russian gas bcus distance ie cost of transportation.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 7:23pm On May 14, 2022
KallmemrB0:

The fact that so many European countries have spent so much over the years in the construction of floating LNG terminals and pipeline alternatives I am sure they did their feasibility studies well enough to ensure they never go back to Russia. Especially in the face of random Russian aggression they feel they can wield anytime they feel like it
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Propertyforum: 7:26pm On May 14, 2022
The US is also grappling with high gas prices at home

1 Like

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by KillerCrocodile: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
frog12:
kai! and we all think you are number 1 for here. europe and america are in the same bed so how is that a bait. as long as america puts it nose there, all those eastern europe country go go against russia.

You think I am number one here ?

You are a lone ranger in that thinking.

Nobody has Monopoly of knowledge. Only God is omniscient.

The point in my earlier post was that the US have been calling on the EU to reduce their over-dependency on Russian Energy,

but was said to be jealous of the money Russia was making and plans to weaken the Russian economy.

The plan that the Russian foreign ministry and Anti-West News outlets spoke about, is now seeing the light of day.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Reni1: 7:32pm On May 14, 2022
AllKnowing:
Okay okay igbofam! I have never bothered to comment on your many posts about Russia/ Ukraine/ US.

Wait, you’re a Nigerian like me yeah? What’s our gain if these nations kill themselves? But check out the image below and see why this new agreement may be a pipe dream. If it goes through, Bulgarians will bear the brunt of expensive logistics.

Lol, I do not think there is a plan to build a pipeline but to liquify the gas, load it up on a ship and transport it to the destination. Ofcourse the buyer will bear the cost of shipping, in this case bulgaria.

The article suggests buying LNG from US is cheaper when compared to Russia, however, we do not know if this cost includes cost of transportation by sea.

Or will the US subsidize gas for them
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Demolakay: 7:34pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=ISabiDisturb post=112832480]

This your comment is all sorts of deluded that I do not even know where to begin from with it.

Natural gas from USA is perfect for any country because it is refined and not used right from the ground.

However due to distance from USA to Europe the most cost effective way to transport it is as LNG.

Bulgaria is not making any second hand purchases from other countries. On the contrary Bulgaria has connected directly to the LNG terminal in Greece which is about 800km away.

They buy directly.

And by the way No European country is opening accounts in Rubles....it's European Companies that are doing so. About 18 to 21 companies have done so and not countries.

I would like to believe that a company is not a country wouldn't you agree?[/quote
Ur statement are contradictory bro.Bulgaria and Poland are buying from Italy and Germany.pls find out! immediately Russia stop supplying Dem,Ursula von DER leyen,told European buyers to raise deir purchase ND inturn feed Poland ND Bulgaria.Secondly,I nva said USA gas is nt gud,wat I said is dat,it is vry light,ND nt suitable for European consumers, considering wat dey are using it for.I hope u knw petrol quality differs from one country to anoda,d same tin for gas.And thirdly,U said it is European companies day are buying d gas in Rubles ND nt country.Is dat nt hypocrisy? D companies are owned by who? d companies supplied who? As far as I can remember,D companies in Germany are government owned, buying trading on behalf of d government of Germany.Or are d companies buying it ND selling to other countries? d better Europe swallow deir pride,ND eat d humble pie,ND find a solution to d war in Ukraine,d beta for Dem all.Europe needs Russia,ND Russia needs Europe too.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Demolakay: 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Thank you very much for this your reply void of insult.

It is well noted and Time would tell.

I am well aware of Companies that have started paying for Russian Energy in roubles.

But the European Union over-reliance on Russian Energy poses a huge security risk.

The Russian War chest cannot be continually funded by the EU, for them to now use it to Invade their European neighbors tomorrow.

Russia has this "untrustworthy image" about them and that was why the NATO alliance was formed.

The same untrustworthy image is now finding expression with their invasion of Ukraine. The European Union has no choice but to respond.

Nobody would have thought in January that Finland and Sweden would be talking of NATO membership In May. But it is happening before our very eyes.

So European countries would have to reject the bait of cheap gas from the Kremlin because every bait would eventually lead to a disastrous outcome.
I quite agree with some of ur assertions bt nt all.U only ascribe blame to Russia alone,ND u exempt d USA ND NATO,both are d culprit in chief.Russia has been warning NATO of breaching agreement of nt coming near eastern Europe.By coming to Eastern Europe,d security of Russia is at risk.can d USA allow Russia to establish a military base in Mexico,Cuba or any neighbors close to it.D problem wit d USA is day,it feels it can dictate everything ND boss Every1 around.All d countries joining NATO,are doing so because USA is d world power,d day d USA seize being dat,dey align wit d next.Russia is trying to stop d USA from turning d world into a Unipolar entity,which I feel is vry gud.

1 Like

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 7:46pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Demolakay post=112834327][/quote]

Bulgaria is buying from Greece and Norway.

You need to educate yourself.

Poland is not in need of Russian gas at this time because they have massive reserves for now plus are buying LNG from the massive Lithuanian LNG terminal which supplies other Baltic states as well.

By January they would start buying from Norway. The pipelines are almost completed.

Again you need to educate yourself.

Every European country had a plan before now to move away from Russian gas. This event between Russia and Ukraine only helped hasten that transition

Attached is the map of the Greek LNG pipeline which supplies Bulgaria, even your Italy, Romania, etc

Also attached is the article on the Norwegian gas supply to Poland commencing very soon.

Russian will be the biggest loser.

On a final note, all Europe does not need Russia especially in the face of more sensible and calmer alternatives.

Russia on the other hand needs all Europe.

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by DerrickzB: 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
Igbofam:
[s]

[s]You always pop out of nowhere to wail your usual nonsense grin
[/s][/s]

You should have countered my comment and proved me wrong!!! Try rest!!
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by frog12: 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
we know they were jealous of it, but if europe know this, why did they allow it?
because they themselves want Russia weakened, they were just waiting for an excuse. all those eastern European countries especially Poland and UK don't like Russia.

KillerCrocodile:

You think I am number one here ?

You are a lone ranger in that thinking.

Nobody has Monopoly of knowledge. Only God is omniscient.

The point in my earlier post was that the US have been calling on the EU to reduce their over-dependency on Russian Energy,

but was said to be jealous of the money Russia was making and plans to weaken the Russian economy.

The plan that the Russian foreign ministry and Anti-West News outlets spoke about, is now seeing the light of day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Demolakay: 8:05pm On May 14, 2022
ISabiDisturb:

Bulgaria is buying from Greece and Norway.

You need to educate yourself.

Poland is not in need of Russian gas at this time because they have massive reserves for now plus are buying LNG from the massive Lithuanian LNG terminal which supplies other Baltic states as well.

By January they would start buying from Norway. The pipelines are almost completed.

Again you need to educate yourself.

Every European country had a plan before now to move away from Russian gas. This event between Russia and Ukraine only helped hasten that transition

Attached is the map of the Greek LNG pipeline which supplies Bulgaria, even your Italy, Romania, etc

Also attached is the article on the Norwegian gas supply to Poland commencing very soon.

Russian will be the biggest loser
c u displaying ignorance.Lithuania itself got d reserves from where? from outta space? Is it nt from Russia? ND u say Italy ND d rest will start buying from Norway ND Greece.D capacity of both countries can't supply Germany alone! And I said Europe were already seeking alternative to Russia gas bfor d invasion.Soo why is Germany building Nord stream 2 to increase it reliance on Russia's gas? And who is day Business man or woman dat will leave a steady cheap supplier ND say he is looking for alternatives? As at d time Russia invaded Ukraine, Europe has no issue wit Russia's ND supply.Dey get it timely, steadily ND cheaply.So Wu are dose looking for alternatives,ND how cheap is dat alternatives? If it's easy as u say,why is d European union trying to place a ban on Russia's oil,bt nt it gas? Dose boasting nw,are doing so because it summer in Europe nw,ND dey don't need too much of gas.By d tym Winter sets in ND consumption increases,I bet it even dose flexing nw will buy tru d back door.Abstract is different from d real tin bro.D truth is,it will take years for Europe to wean itself off Russia's ⛽.CNN ND BBC are just sensationalizing.Even USA is still buying Russia's oil tru d back door.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Anchor12: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

The United States have been planning to divert the European countries from Russian gas to American gas for a long time without success.

. Even Nord Stream 1 is on life support and may die a natural death if Germany and other EU countries can source for gas supply from other places.

He was banking on division in the reaction among NATO and Western countries in response to his invasion.

If Donald Trump was President, that would be possible but not with Joe Biden as President.

Joe Biden is known as a Unifier. He is known for bringing different parties with different opinion to the table and coming up with a compromise plan of action.

Putin's Russia fell for the trap that America has set for the Russian economy for a long time.

We are likely heading for a prolonged battle in Ukraine and with news like this, then the Russian economy would be severely dehydrated.... cheesy

Well said. The man Putin too much believes his weapons and once he talks everyone will shiver. Of course America always envy Russian because of their business links with Europe and they couldn't do nothing about it until the man himself gave them chance and they're going to use it
very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by KillerCrocodile: 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Demolakay:

I quite agree with some of ur assertions bt nt all.U only ascribe blame to Russia alone,ND u exempt d USA ND NATO,both are d culprit in chief.Russia has been warning NATO of breaching agreement of nt coming near eastern Europe.By coming to Eastern Europe,d security of Russia is at risk.can d USA allow Russia to establish a military base in Mexico,Cuba or any neighbors close to it.D problem wit d USA is day,it feels it can dictate everything ND boss Every1 around.All d countries joining NATO,are doing so because USA is d world power,d day d USA seize being dat,dey align wit d next.Russia is trying to stop d USA from turning d world into a Unipolar entity,which I feel is vry gud.

What is stopping Russia from forming Alliance with Cuba, Mexico and other Central American states ?

If they feel the US is coming too close to their
home, they should also form an alliance that would come close to the US.

Have you heard of the Cuban Nuclear Crisis ?

If Russia feel so threatened, let them build their own Alliance.

This World would forever be East versus West.

Currently the East is crying Wolf because the West is winning the Territorial battle.

If the East is winning more Territories and gaining more relevance, they would not be complaining.

Speaking of NATO expansion

Yes NATO has expanded east in recent times but you must remember that from 1997 - 2004, they never deployed any military troops to the Baltic states.

It was after Putin seized Crimea in 2014, that NATO moved troops to the Baltic states because the land grabbing nature of the Russian federation is now displaying it's true colors.

Putin's Russia is not afraid of military invasion from NATO because that would lead to the horrors of a global war, which must be avoided according to Putin during his victory day speech.

NATO does not even have the appetite to Invade Russia because they are also aware that there are no winners in a nuclear War.

What Putin's Russia is afraid of is the invasion
of "Democratic idealogy and values" that the West preach.

Putin has different ideas on how the Russian federation should function.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 8:09pm On May 14, 2022
frog12:
we know they were jealous of it, but if europe know this, why did they allow it?
because they themselves want Russia weakened, they were just waiting for an excuse. all those eastern European countries especially Poland and UK don't like Russia.

UK is in Northern Europe and not Eastern.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by olas24u(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Putin's General in Nairaland...

I Salute You...

Nobody is planning to totally replace the quantity of gas you supply the European Union.

But the over-reliance and over- dependency on your Energy would be gradually reduced.

Green energy is the future.

We cannot fund your War chest that you would use to Invade Europe Tomorrow.... cheesy cheesy

European Union must abandoned the bait of cheap gas from the Kremlin.

Every bait has a disastrous intention.

It has always been the plan, it will drive prices up and increase cost of production and consumer bills, in the short and medium terms. They need lower prices and Russian gas is very cheap
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by KillerCrocodile: 8:19pm On May 14, 2022
olas24u:

It has always been the plan, it will drive prices up and increase cost of production and consumer bills, in the short and medium terms. They need lower prices and Russian gas is very cheap

Well any short term plan to totally wean the European Union from Russian Energy would not work.

Green Energy is the Future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
Demolakay:

c u displaying ignorance.Lithuania itself got d reserves from where? from outta space? Is it nt from Russia? ND u say Italy ND d rest will start buying from Norway ND Greece.D capacity of both countries can't supply Germany alone! And I said Europe were already seeking alternative to Russia gas bfor d invasion.Soo why is Germany building Nord stream 2 to increase it reliance on Russia's gas? And who is day Business man or woman dat will leave a steady cheap supplier ND say he is looking for alternatives? As at d time Russia invaded Ukraine, Europe has no issue wit Russia's ND supply.Dey get it timely, steadily ND cheaply.So Wu are dose looking for alternatives,ND how cheap is dat alternatives? If it's easy as u say,why is d European union trying to place a ban on Russia's oil,bt nt it gas? Dose boasting nw,are doing so because it summer in Europe nw,ND dey don't need too much of gas.By d tym Winter sets in ND consumption increases,I bet it even dose flexing nw will buy tru d back door.Abstract is different from d real tin bro.D truth is,it will take years for Europe to wean itself off Russia's ⛽.CNN ND BBC are just sensationalizing.Even USA is still buying Russia's oil tru d back door.

You really need to stop arguing blindly just to make Russia look invincible when every indicator points to the fact that they are not all powerful.

Lithuania was the first to cut themselves off from Russian gas.

Note that Russia did not disconnect them, they disconnected themselves.

Lithuania spent 8yrs building their LNG terminal which has now gone online and is now supplying other Baltic states with gas.

From being dependant on Russian gas, they are now suppliers of gas on their own to other Baltic states.

Lithuania is now buying directly from Norway which incidentally supplies about 30% of European gas needs and can easily increase especially since Poland is now going to also be buying from them.

Russia is not almighty bro so stop kissing her feet as if your life depends on it. European countries know better than you do.

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 8:31pm On May 14, 2022
Demolakay:

Oh I forgot this part USA stopped all Russian Oil imports since April 22nd.

Even your favourite Russian media TASS stated so.

Again USA no longer buys Russian crude.

Notice that I always respond to you with clear facts unlike the random assumptions you keep making?

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

All what I saw in your post is pure conjecture and imagination. Why don't you continue to watch and read the lie that you are being fed with?

Bulgaria will receive supplies of US liquefied natural gas (LNG) at prices lower than Gazprom’s starting in June, according to a deal struck between Prime Minister Kiril Petkov and US Vice President Kamala Harris, the government’s press service said on Wednesday.

Prior to the suspension of Russian gas, Bulgaria received gas from Gazprom at one of the lowest prices in the EU because it operated under a long-term contract.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by KillerCrocodile: 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
maasoap:

All what I saw in your post is pure conjecture and imagination. Why don't you continue to watch and read the lie that you are being fed with?

Thank you very much...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by rolams(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2022
Let's go there!
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 8:49pm On May 14, 2022
maasoap:

You are actually totally wrong especially with the part about Bulgaria receiving the cheapest gas.

Attached is from RT news (which is a well known Russian media outlet)

They clearly state that Russian gas supply prices to Bulgaria increased by almost 14% due to their refusal to pay for the Gas in Rubles.

This is why Bulgaria now opted for a cheaper source than that 14% price hike and they have gotten that cheaper alternative source.

Are RT also imagining things?

The decision taken by Bulgaria Is in her favour and for the good of her citizens

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Demolakay: 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
ISabiDisturb:

Oh I forgot this part USA stopped all Russian Oil imports since April 22nd.

Even your favourite Russian media TASS stated so.

Again USA no longer buys Russian crude.

Notice that I always respond to you with clear facts unlike the random assumptions you keep making?
Uv nt given answers to my assertions above.All u do is quote d media.nw tell me how Iran has been able to sell it's oil, despite western embargo,tell me how Iran has been able to conduct transaction ND stabilize it's economy, even under sanctions.Dat is to tell u dat,dere are underhand dealings going on,nt even d media will shed it's spotlight on.USA placed a ban on Russia oil,but buying 100,000 barrels per day underground.bliv everything u c on d media at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2022
ISabiDisturb:

You are actually totally wrong especially with the part about Bulgaria receiving the cheapest gas.

Attached is from RT news (which is a well known Russian media outlet)

They clearly state that Russian gas supply prices to Bulgaria increased by almost 14% due to their refusal to pay for the Gas in Rubles.

This is why Bulgaria now opted for a cheaper source than that 14% price hike and they have gotten that cheaper alternative source.

Are RT also imagining things?

The decision taken by Bulgaria Is in her favour and for the good of her citizens

I didn't say that, it is in the report. Your eyes must have skipped it grin grin grin
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 8:59pm On May 14, 2022
Demolakay:

[b]Uv nt given answers to my assertions above.All u do is quote d media.[/b]nw tell me how Iran has been able to sell it's oil, despite western embargo,tell me how Iran has been able to conduct transaction ND stabilize it's economy, even under sanctions.Dat is to tell u dat,dere are underhand dealings going on,nt even d media will shed it's spotlight on.USA placed a ban on Russia oil,but buying 100,000 barrels per day underground.bliv everything u c on d media at ur own peril.

If the media did not exist how would you have access to important news information?

Do you just cook up stories just to feel good about yourself?

If I am quoting the media as my authority and you are not and you find that offensive then that simply means you have no source or authority for anything you say and just imagine it all.

I do not care about Iran and I don't think you should too. Focus on Russia because as at today Russian sanctions are 1000 times worse than that of Iran.

Iran may manage to find a way through but Russia would find it almost impossible because the clampdown has been unprecedented.

Every cargo vessel leaving or close to Russia is being seriously monitored. Even if the ship turns off her transponder her call sign is still known and sooner than later they will either communicate or turn their transponder back on.

Right now vessel movements from Russia are down to one tenth of what it used to be and they are largely very small vessels.

Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by ISabiDisturb: 8:59pm On May 14, 2022
maasoap:

I didn't say that, it is in the report. Your eyes must have skipped it grin grin grin

Read what I wrote again
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
ISabiDisturb:

Read what I wrote again

You said "I was wrong" instead of saying that the report was wrong. I only quoted the report.
Re: Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG by Demolakay: 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=ISabiDisturb post=112836007]

You really need to stop arguing blindly just to make Russia look invincible when every indicator points to the fact that they are not all powerful.

Lithuania was the first to cut themselves off from Russian gas.

Note that Russia did not disconnect them, they disconnected themselves.

Lithuania spent 8yrs building their LNG terminal which has now gone online and is now supplying other Baltic states with gas.

From being dependant on Russian gas, they are now suppliers of gas on their own to other Baltic states.

Lithuania is now buying directly from Norway which incidentally supplies about 30% of European gas needs and can easily increase especially since Poland is now going to also be buying from them.

Russia is not almighty bro so stop kissing her feet as if your life depends on it. European countries know better than you do
It is u Wu shld quit asslicking d west ND understand Dat dey don't av solutions to all problems.Norway supplying Europe 30percent gas? where u got dat frm? D reserves Lithuania has itself was from purchase from Russia,Soo wat are u saying.European countries knw beta Dan me,yea! dat was why it exclude sanctioning Russia's gas.But u Wu knows more Dan Europe,said Europe will wean itself frm Russia gas.Even d USA dat banned Russia's gas,has seen high increase in d commodity because of day.Even Biden told a gathering in California dat dey shld put d blame on Putin for "his senseless war" in Ukraine.Even in d UK dere is an upsurge in prices of gas,ND pple are complaining.But u here bliv Europe will ban Russia gas ND export frm Jupiter.U won't stop making me burst into unending laughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision / Norway Shuts Borders, Ports To Russian Goods, Exempts Fishing Vessels / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.