Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Need Your Opinion!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion!!! (2897 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:12pm On May 14, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Kestolove(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2022
ashawo won form right...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:19pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
ashawo won form right...
if u don't have any meaningful contribution u can ignore please

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Skyfornia(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2022
Wonders shall never end! You got pregnancy without any back up plan?? You solely dependent on a guy...you are wicked! In fact you want to ruin the young guy's life. Look at you saying he will pay you for damages... I'm sure it's your involvement in his life that brought about his current broke situation.

As for the guy, I think he just realized what he has gotten him self into.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Medianna(f): 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
He has already told you his mind na
So now what I don't understand is this:
Is it that you're not financially stable enough or you can't make any decision on your own?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
Medianna:
He has already told you his mind na
So now what I don't understand is this:
Is it that you're not financially stable enough or you can't make any decision on your own?
I am capable of taking care of myself but knowing fully he doesn't want to have anything to do with the pregnancy I'll terminate it but we'll have to go together.
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by GboyegaD(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2022
Ah! You want to terminate a four months plus pregnancy? You tried luring him to want the pregnancy as it seems you've had your game planned all along. His present condition notwithstanding isn't enough to neglect the pregnancy but we don't know his mental/ emotional state at the moment.

If you don't love your life well enough, please think of the foetus in you. Let the foetus give you the courage you need to motivate yourself to be a better person. As for the guy, I hope he steps up to be in the child's life after s/he is born.

You have laid your bed, please lay on it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Authority1o1(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2022
Okay...

I do not really know what you want, but were you really expecting the man to care much about some whorê who wouldn't see anything wrong in sleeping with him for money, and sleeping over at his place at whim?

You're not the first whorê to get pregnant after service, only that after payment, they take care of their shit. That's why you get paid.

Alright, I can't pretend to not care. I'll advise you.

Keep the pregnancy even if he rejects it and you. When you're delivered of the baby, care for it, raise it and when it grows, it'd be a great person. Then the man would feel sorry for his actions and come crawling to you in repentance.

This is a predominant storyline in Nigerian movies, so I just want you to move to Asaba, and act it out yourself.

Leverage on the irony of Delta being in Asaba, the headquarters of Nollywood.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Medianna(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:
I am capable of taking care of myself but knowing fully he doesn't want to have anything to do with the pregnancy I'll terminate it but we'll have to go together.
We are talking of a man that doesn't care anymore here. At least at the moment

Don't increase your blood pressure by fighting him,
No matter the pain just swallow it and move on

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
A part of me really wants this child but the thought the father doesn't want to have anything to do with it is killing me sad
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Chee ya
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Kriss216: 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
But, you didn't inform us when you guys were lashing and kpeshing..why disturbing us now? Don't you have respect for us? Are we your mate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Medianna(f): 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:
A part of me really wants this child but the thought the father doesn't want to have anything to do with it is killing me sad
Have the child na.. Are you not the mother?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
Kriss216:
But, you didn't inform us when you guys were lashing and kpeshing..why disturbing us now? Don't you have respect for us? Are we your mate?
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by PerfectStranger(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:
if u don't have any meaningful contribution u can ignore please
sharrrap!
Dude was doing well but the moment you came into his life,he started having badluck and financial crises.
I blame him for treating a farm tool like a wife. If only he moved on after the first hookup session.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by rickpat(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
keep the baby if you're financially capable....or you don't want to keep the baby ...well you know what to do..as for the father,he doesn't want it...so let him be..don't waste your time fighting him...he has mind up his mind....be more careful next time... DON'T ASSUME YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE WHO IS NOT DATING YOU OR EVEN IN LOVE WITH YOU....good luck

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by shilenji(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
You tingasaerd in private, now you're a racketeering in public for opinion. It is well.
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by LUAN(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:
can I father the child,,?
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
PerfectStranger:

sharrrap!
Dude was doing well but the moment you came into his life,he started having badluck and financial crises.
I blame him for treating a farm tool like a wife. If only he moved on after the first hookup session.
Pele oh grin
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
rickpat:
keep the baby if you're financially capable....or you don't want to keep the baby ...well you know what to do..as for the father,he doesn't want it...so let him be..don't waste your time fighting him...he has mind up his mind....be more careful next time... DON'T ASSUME YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE WHO IS NOT DATING YOU OR EVEN IN LOVE WITH YOU....good luck
Thank you! I'll just go with my mind. I'll keep the child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 1:45pm On May 14, 2022
LUAN:
can I father the child,,?
cheesy Thank you
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by rickpat(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:
Thank you! I'll just go with my mind. I'll keep the child
perfect ...brave decision from you....I wish the best.. .just forget the guy....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by ajailer(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
You enjoyed the first night and called him if you should come back again and he said yes…..

Can’t you see that you have been the one leading him on all the time and now that belle don enter and some financial challenges, d guy eye don open n he no wan do again. Better think on what to do with the belle fast fast o cos the guy is not likely to change his mind o.

You get mind sha, from hook up to marriage and you think say na only you get sense abi?
Instead make u Dey thank you stars say dis Dey happen early when belle never go far and make you learn your lessons u say u wan follow d guy drag am.

Get a legit hustle doing before you say u wan Dey fall in love and stop Olosho, ritualists no dey fear una?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
ajailer:
You enjoyed the first night and called him if you should come back again and he said yes…..

Can’t you see that you have been the one leading him on all the time and now that belle don enter and some financial challenges, d guy eye don open n he no wan do again. Better think on what to do with the belle fast fast o cos the guy is not likely to change his mind o.

You get mind sha, from hook up to marriage and you think say na only you get sense abi?
Instead make u Dey thank you stars say dis Dey happen early when belle never go far and make you learn your lessons u say u wan follow d guy drag am.

Get a legit hustle doing before you say u wan Dey fall in love and stop Olosho, ritualists no dey fear una?
Shut up ur mouth! Did I tell I don't have something doing?
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Emma2Seconds: 2:01pm On May 14, 2022
Baby which damages are you talking about , u have gotten waitin u want. So u better dey your dey ok �. Na ashawo de do huck up things ok . Please don't disturb that nigga 9ja hard these days ok
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Emma2Seconds: 2:09pm On May 14, 2022
U don't have any thing doing ok � na olosho u be ok . Go and read your write up very well . You're asking a guy weather to come over after passing one night for the first time and ur here claiming your not runs girl!!! Pls leave that guy alone ok you have gotten what you want.
Stayingtrueee:

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by ajailer(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:

Olosho no dey ever accept say dem wrong nah. Una Bleep each other, u collected ur money but cos of ow u see say d guys settings make sense u wan leech on top am. I tire for guys wey go dey carry Olosho go their house instead of hotels sef.

Na bad luck una dey give guys make u hear madam national cake. Make he put u for house and the next moment he turns his back dey hustle for una daily bread u don dey LovePeddler with the gate man abi? Madam wey think say she get sense but doesn’t know say na herself she dey deceive.
If u get hustle then humble urself on it and see if God won’t bless you but instead u want to be unfortunate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
U don't have any thing doing ok � na olosho u be ok . Go and read your write up very well . You're asking a guy weather to come over after passing one night for the first time and ur here claiming your not runs girl!!! Pls leave that guy alone ok you have gotten what you want.
Oga rest abi are u guilty of what I wrote Get a lady pregnant and won't take responsibility?? Abeg get out
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Jmichael1(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
ashawo won form right...
be reasonable for once,everytin no be joke....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Jmichael1(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
Stayingtrueee:

same taught going thru my mind here...
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Jmichael1(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2022
Kriss216:

kriss bring ur mind down ooh....
Re: I Need Your Opinion!!! by Stayingtrueee(f): 2:23pm On May 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

same taught going thru my mind here...
I only explained the surface of what I and this guy have been through. The reason for this sudden decision is what I don't know and many of them here are bashing me cos I said I took money on our first night of meeting... I can take care of myself, infact my family too can. I'm not a kid but the thought of him not supporting me is what is killing me but no issues I leave it to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Shares Video With Sugar Daddy In Hotel Room / What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s / Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.